AIDs spreading like an invisible Wild Fire in Sindh !!!

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
AOA,
Dear All who read this message, please spread awareness of this disaster so that we play our part to save our brethren living in Sindh.
Yesterday my friend from Mirpurkhas informed me that his relatives tested their teenage sons for Aids and they both were HIV positive !
They had recently taken intravenous drugs just on few occasions (shared syringe needle)
Aids is spreading due to unawareness of the common people, they have unprotected sex with multiple partners, they donate blood to unsuspecting relatives and take drugs, share razors ETC ETC ... the Gov is least interested to do any thing ...
Kindly try to make as many people aware how Aids spread and how they should be careful, and get themselves and their loved ones tested...
Certain cities and Districts in Sindh are having very high probability of HIV infections and all need to be extra careful.. Barbers and small clinics are also venues of spreading this to unsuspecting clients ...

Test should be made mandatory ... for everyone ...
There are thousands that are already infected and unaware of it themselves, busy infecting others ... this is a silent viscous and horrifying chain disaster ! imagine the consequences !!!!!!
May Allah SWA save us all from such predicament ..AMEEN

Last edited:

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
AOA,
Dear All who read this message, please spread awareness of this disaster so that we play our part to save our brethren living in Sindh.
Yesterday my friend from Mirpurkhas informed me that his relatives tested their teenage sons for Aids and they both were HIV positive !
They had recently taken interventions drugs just on few occasions.
Aids is spreading due to unawareness of the common people, they have unprotected sex with multiple partners, they donate blood to unsuspecting relatives and take drugs, share razors ETC ETC ... the Gov is least interested to do any thing ...
Kindly try to make as many people aware how Aids spread and how they should be careful, and get themselves and their loved ones tested...
Apologies for this comment in advance but...

What should the Government do? Start cutting d***s of PHATWAREEZ, JIYAAAALAAAZ and BhaiNAMROODS so that their disease does not spead to entire Pakistan?

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Apologies for this comment in advance but...

What should the Government do? Start cutting d***s of PHATWAREEZ, JIYAAAALAAAZ and BhaiNAMROODS so that their disease does not spead to entire Pakistan?
Brother if my friends nephews had known that sharing syringes would ruin their lives for ever they would not have gotten infected, at-least the family knows and they will not infect others especially if they get married ...
similarly those who frequent Red Light Areas are mostly unaware of the consequences ... protection is often overlooked with dangerous consequences .. thousands of workers are from Punjab working on remote gas fields ... imagine if they get infected they will pass it to their spouses etc etc
There are thousands that are already infected and unaware of it themselves, busy infecting others ... imagine the consequences !!!!!!

Last edited:

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother if my friends nephews had known that sharing syringes would ruin their lives for ever they would not have gotten infected, similarly those who frequent Red Light Areas are mostly unaware of the consequences ... protection is often overlooked with dangerous consequences .. thousands of workers are from Punjab working on remote gas fields ... imagine if they get infected they will pass it to their spouses etc etc
There are thousands that are already infected, busy infecting others ... imagine the consequences !!!!!!
I am sorry to hear that.

Mass awareness campaign and prevention is needed on government scale.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am sorry to hear that.

Mass awareness campaign and prevention is needed on government scale.
But till then we need to spread the awareness , that certain cities and Districts in Sindh are having very high probability of HIV infections and all need to be extra careful.. Barbers and small clinics are also venues of spreading this to unsuspecting clients ...

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
AOA,
They had recently taken intravenous drugs just on few occasions (shared syringe needle)
Certain cities and Districts in Sindh are having very high probability of HIV infections and all need to be extra careful.. Barbers and small clinics are also venues of spreading this to unsuspecting clients ...

There are thousands that are already infected and unaware of it themselves, busy infecting others ... this is a silent viscous and horrifying chain disaster ! imagine the consequences !!!!!!
May Allah SWA save us all from such predicament ..AMEEN
Let us know when it reaches Bilawal whore house in CLIFTON.