Aik Din Geo Ke Sath - 4th September 2011 - Hamza Shahbaz

Arslan

79a72dab1c90bdc6ca114a738f521738.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

khadmi

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Aik Din Geo Ke Sath - Hamza Shehbaz - 4th September 2011

punjab ke halat app loog dekh rahe rahoo,choreay ho rahain!law and order naam ki cheez nie he,yee pmln walo ne kuch nie kea punjab me,yee sab begaairat hian,yee sala chore baap ke jaga le gaa!sharm to ani chaheay awam ko jo en ko vote dete hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
how can a person, who is not even elected can attend all provincial goverment meetings?

i am not elected, i demand same freedom to sit and make decisions for punjab goverment too...

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
He clearly lacks the touch of a statesman. His words, postures and knowledge (whatever he shared) does not impress at all.
Actually, Salman impressed me more.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont know about Hamza and neither i would say he is good or bad cause we never saw his work. But i dont like the idea of politicians sons and daughters to become party presidents just because they are party leaderships own blood. They should start from the botton like any other worker and grow up if they have talent.
I know this all sounds crazy but if this democracy keeps working then this will happen eventually. And that would be a time when pakistan would be growing at a fast pace.
On a side note.. The kind of work Shahbaz has done during past 4 years when economy was in terrible condition is the best he could do. The way he went to u.k a montth ago and the way he traveled on public transports and visiting only the educational institutes and making that happen in pakistan is in itself a big achiement. The way he worked round the clock during last season of floods was amazing. He lacks media coverage and that is a negative point but there is no doubt he is one of the hard working CM we ever had.
But still that does not justify hamza to become next president of pml n . No thats another topic