Alhamdulilah we have got Refrigerator orders from Yemen & Nigeria - Javed

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Isn't Haier is a Chinese company. Pakistani industry really needs to start working and pumping out exports, over the past 20 years market here has been flooded with Indian crap. From electronics, sanitary fittings, cremes and shampoos, toiletries, food stuffs to motor vehicles.

While even after searching can hardly find anything made in Pakistan, last thing I remember I bought that was made in Pakistan and was not food related was a pair a scissors made in Sialkot 3 years back, still have it me, excellent quality.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is a Chinese company but assembled in Pakistan. 80% stuff is being manufactued in Pakistan.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Isn't Haier is a Chinese company. Pakistani industry really needs to start working and pumping out exports, over the past 20 years market here has been flooded with Indian crap. From electronics, sanitary fittings, cremes and shampoos, toiletries, food stuffs to motor vehicles.

While even after searching can hardly find anything made in Pakistan, last thing I remember I bought that was made in Pakistan and was not food related was a pair a scissors made in Sialkot 3 years back, still have it me, excellent quality.
Pakistani textile products are selling in European stores now. Pakistani leather jackets are very popular all over the world. They are selling it on Amazon & Alibaba.com. These jackets are of extremely good quality
Superior Leather Garments - Mens Black Rivet Faded Seam Leather Jacket Genuine Cow Hide https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00NDQE66W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_6E09EbFF1T73D

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pakistani textile products are selling in European stores now. Pakistani leather jackets are very popular all over the world. They are selling it on Amazon & Alibaba.com. These jackets are of extremely good quality
Superior Leather Garments - Mens Black Rivet Faded Seam Leather Jacket Genuine Cow Hide https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00NDQE66W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_6E09EbFF1T73D

Thats good to know, but we need to diversify too away from these 3 4 sectors they have always been involved in. Like I said you can find anything from a plastic pipe to motor vehicles made in India here in the gulf. And it not like these things are not being made in Pakistan.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How many do you wants to buy?
Between 5000-10000 would be starters. That's something to get excited about
Anything below 100 would not be even worth mentioning.

If below 10 then a bat should be used against the person who tweeted this. Another bat should be used against the person who brought this crap to siasat.pk.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Between 5000-10000 would be starters. That's something to get excited about
Anything below 100 would not be even worth mentioning.

If below 10 then a bat should be used against the person who tweeted this. Another bat should be used against the person who brought this crap to siasat.pk.
Go ahead and place your order.

MSUMAIRZ

MPA (400+ posts)

Dude let me correct you I have seen Highest Quality bedsheets in High End stores in USA. It is a start and In Sha Allah we will be recognized.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dude let me correct you I have seen Highest Quality bedsheets in High End stores in USA. It is a start and In Sha Allah we will be recognized.
I used to see some textile related stuff many years ago, but not now and like I said we also need to diversify outside the already established line of food products, leather goods, sports eq, surgical eq and marble products