Ali Zafar turns guitar teacher for Katrina Kaif !!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ali Zafar turns guitar teacher for Katrina Kaif

: August 10, 2011

228295-Alizafarkatrina-1312956616-340-640x480.jpg

Zafar is Katrina's co-star in MBKD and during the shoot of the film, he gave Katrina some guitar lessons. PHOTO: EXPRESS/FILE

MUMBAI: Singer-turned-actor Ali Zafar is reportedly helping Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif in achieving her goal to master the art of strumming.
People are raving about Katrina Kaifs rockstar image in her upcoming film Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (MBKD), but not just in films, the Bollywood actress is learning to play guitar even in real life.
Zafar is Katrinas co-star in MBKD, which is a love triangle and also stars Imran Khan and during the shoot of the film, he gave Katrina some guitar lessons.
It was great working with Ali. The nice thing is that Ali is also a musician and since Im learning how to play the guitar and Im very interested in it, Im trying to learn from whoever I can, said Katrina.
Farhan Akhtar taught me some stuff during Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Ali has also taught me some stuff during this film. He is a good teacher and we are trying to get into a form where we can play a live song together in one of the promotional events for this film very soon, Katrina told reporters here at the music launch of the film.(www.tribune.com.pk)

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
bohat purani news hai .

by the way ali zafar was not promoted for his film at all. even in trailers just a glimpse of him is shown