Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing...

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
I hope this video will help those who still do not realize how bad Pakistani economy was in 2018 and that the country was almost gonna default on payments to international institutions... As for if the 'khilai makhlooq' did indeed as a result of the dire situation help remove Nawaz to help save Pakistan, then I wholeheartedly support this action of Pak Army, which we all know is more muhibe-watan then these looters (nawaz and zardari tabar)...

If people still donot open their eyes and continue supporting PDM and the likes then I guess as Allah SWT says in the Quran
'Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil.1 And for them is a great punishment.... Quran.com/2/7
They try to deceive Allah and those who believe, while they are not deceiving anyone except themselves, although they are unaware of it. Quran.com/2/9
In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease;1 and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.' Quran.com/2/10

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I hope this video will help those who still do not realize how bad Pakistani economy was in 2018 and that the country was almost gonna default on payments to international institutions... As for if the 'khilai makhlooq' did indeed as a result of the dire situation help remove Nawaz to help save Pakistan, then I wholeheartedly support this action of Pak Army, which we all know is more muhibe-watan then these looters (nawaz and zardari tabar)...

If people still donot open their eyes and continue supporting PDM and the likes then I guess as Allah SWT says in the Quran
'Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil.1 And for them is a great punishment.... Quran.com/2/7
They try to deceive Allah and those who believe, while they are not deceiving anyone except themselves, although they are unaware of it. Quran.com/2/9
In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease;1 and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.' Quran.com/2/10

They had lost in elections fair and square.But two families have the illusions that Pakistan is "inke baap ki jageer" and the nation is their born slaves. They believe that they have entitlement to rule. That stops then accepting the defeat.
Many times in the history the Lust of power and A sense of entitlement has led to insanity and traitorous actions - Shareef family is not the first one that has taken this satanic path.

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
They had lost in elections fair and square.But two families have the illusions that Pakistan is "inke baap ki jageer" and the nation is their born slaves. They believe that they have entitlement to rule. That stops then accepting the defeat.
Many times in the history the Lust of power and A sense of entitlement has led to insanity and traitorous actions - Shareef family is not the first one that has taken this satanic path.
Exactly that's why they call themselves "Hukmaran khandan"