Allama KHADIM Hussain Rizvi رحمہ اللہ ki WAFAT, Janazah & MISSION .

Amal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Another wrong number, we need to stop depending on these movies and start studying Islam ourselves

Ali ki deeni knowledge serf Quran or sunnah ka hawala hai , in ki baat ko samajhny k liye Quran wa sunnah ka illim hona zaroori hai !

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Although I disagree with him on many many points, most of what he said here is right and I've said it many time myself here also. That this self declared protector of the Prophet's s.a.w honour made such a hoo haa about everything else but refused to say anything about the "ghustakis" published in his own sects book of his own babas, hence a hypocrite.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mullaan ka koi mission nahin hai siwaaye logoon ko uljhanoo main daalne ke keh woh khudaa ke asal deene islam se door ho jaayen ya door hi rahen. For a detailed explanation of things about the quran, deen of islam and pakistan see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

lihaaza agar quraan se deene islam ko samajhna hai to khud per mehnat karo. woh tareeqe socho aur seekho jin se quraan ki baaten samajh main aa saken.