hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Altaf appeals India for asylum to Mohajirs

Watch from 17:45

I hate to say that I agree with u. :) . if u can save innocent lives thru migration than yes it should be considered as an option. I personally will even be thinking of migration to israel if the rest of the world is going to hold me accountable for something i have not done.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I hate to say that I agree with u. :) . if u can save innocent lives thru migration than yes it should be considered as an option. I personally will even be thinking of migration to israel if the rest of the world is going to hold me accountable for something i have not done.
Good Pinching Statement Of Altaf to the THEKEDARS OF PAKISTAN.

Jury

Altaf bhai, this is not ur good statement, sorry! We hate india by heart :angry_smile: Ager aesa koi operation hota hai humaray khilaf to we should demand for a separate country instead of being a part of bloody india!

Pakistan say tu China Ajiz hai.
Kal hi Pakistan say shekayat ki hai China nay kay wo APNAY LOGO KO SAMBHALAY jo CHINA mey dahshat gardi kar rahay hain.
Pakistan nay bhi China ki Himayat ki hai.

India is not absurd to let MUHAJIRS come back to redeem there mistake. Those who create Pakistan.
Altaf Statement is a Pinching Statement to the Fake Patriotic Force of Pakistan.

titan

MPA (400+ posts)

that would be great for our City of lights if all these Mohajirs (Indians) are Going back to their Own country (India)(clap)

Jury

DHOBHI KA K***A NA GHAR KA NA GHAT KA

Baita england mai howa hai
Baat Pakistan ki kar raha hai
Jana hindustan hai.

Maro PAGAL HAI OYE
You'r right. Just like East Pakistanis were feeling. But now, they are not feeling that.

Jury

that would be great for our City of lights if all these Mohajirs (Indians) are Going back to their Own country (India)(clap)
India is not absurd to let them come the most Patriotic force of Pakistan.

Nevertheless, good Pinching statement of Altaf to the fake patriotic group of Pakistan.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)

as you pakistanis think kashmir has a right of self-determination , which I support, so do all peoples and in that context AH's statements make perfect sense.

Honestly, ask the people of Karachi if they wanna go to India. They hate the slum filled India, and they know that Altaf is an Indian agent.

WatanDost

You'r right. Just like East Pakistanis were feeling. But now, they are not feeling that.

You are right, they are LICKING indian shoes RIGHT NOW, why Altaf wants all mohajirs to do the same?

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)

Paksitan ky jalee thakedar phir ayashi karen gay. Es na nahee hoga ham jaee gay tu apna Pakistan ly kar jaee gay. (clap)(clap)(clap)

Jury

You are right, they are LICKING indian shoes RIGHT NOW, why Altaf wants all mohajirs to do the same?
Pakistan also licked that in 1971 for there soldier to make them come back.
Your theory is only to make clap in college debate.

US also now a days licking for there business interest.
India licks US and west for there interests.
You're talking out of this world. It is interest which makes country to woo other country.

Last edited:

Jury

Honestly, ask the people of Karachi if they wanna go to India. They hate the slum filled India, and they know that Altaf is an Indian agent.
India is not absurd to let them back, who are the most patriotic force of Pakistan.
Those who were the linchpin in creating Pakistan.

Nevertheless, good statement of Altaf to pinch THEKEDARS
of Pakistan.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)

Please stop saying bad things about altaf bhai. A nabi can make a mistake but not peer sahab.

We should all request India to take the filth away from Karachi. And I can promise one thing that the mohajirs will be straight as an arrow when over there.

And once they are in India they will no longer be mohajirs. India gains 5 crore Pakistan bashers, Pakistan gets a cleaner Karachi. All parties India, Pakistan and Mohajirs end up happy. Wah kiya solution hai.

Altaf tum jeo Lakhoon saal just like your master iblees. Altaf Hussain zindabad

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

Here we go playing Mohajir card again............ You proposed and voted a feudal for the post of President. Direct representative in Sindh of this corrupt feudal belongs to MQM.
He is not muhajir , just WE CAN CALL HIM," PAKISTANI LAWRENCE OF ARABIA " OR BAGORA OF PAKISTN. Ham naay sunna hay ulma-e-kiram saay que Ramadan main Shytan ko qeed kar diya jata haay magar yee tue azad haay ??????????

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

if maojares try to get rid of altaf and mqm i m sure it will be better for them .in pumjab mohajars are pakistani and punjbi urdu speaking they love us we love them.they hate Mqm and we also hate mqm