Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

f8b8d032f1100dd2c0fe8109fc521fec.jpg

KARACHI: Chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement Altaf Hussain on Tuesday appealed Indian leaders to give asylum to Mohajir community of Pakistan, ARY NEWS reports.

He asked “if the 1992-like operation was started against MQM, will the Indian leaders provide asylum to us?”

In his telephonic speech from London to a gathering of party workers at Lal Qila ground, the MQM chief “has the Indian leaders Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh such a big heart to accept at least five crore Moharar people who are facing discriminatory attitude here”.

He condemned the violent incidents in Karachi, saying that the government has failed.

“People of Kasba colony were killed sans any mistake. Where were police, Rangers and Sindh government at that time…most of those killed were innocent people,” he said, adding that

Peace in Karachi was deliberately destroyed my miscreant elements.

Altaf said that the government has failed to overcome the situation in Karachi and demanded that army and Rangers should come to control the law and order. “The action should even be taken against MQM if it is involved in the violence,” he said.

The MQM chief claimed that his faction is not against any community.

“We are not against anybody; we neither are against Pashtoons and nor against Punjabis, but MQM is against feudal system and those who looted wealth of this country.”

http://www.arynews.tv/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=47943

Last edited by a moderator:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Altaf appeals India for asylum to Mohajirs

The same story of Dacca and eat Pakistan.

Zardari and Shtan Malik is with Altaf with the guidance of Mush...

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)

Altaf bhai, this is not ur good statement, sorry! We hate india by heart :angry_smile: Ager aesa koi operation hota hai humaray khilaf to we should demand for a separate country instead of being a part of bloody india!

madeeha62

Councller (250+ posts)

All this talking..(yapping).. It doesnt make any sense ... bit from here and bit from there....
Why is he playing the Mohajir card when after 65 years there is no one as mohajir now. dont incite people please.
Ya ALLAH Pakistan ki madad kar, (ameen)

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

I don't think this is an appropriate statement.

MQM needs to clarify Altaf Hussain's appeal of Indian asylum

saeed khan

According to AH there are fifty million Muhajirs.
There should be a referendum among Muhajirs. Question should be "Do you want to go back to India or want to live in Pakistan"
If less than 250 million people say that they want to go to India then MQM should be banned.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

The same story of Dacca and east Pakistan.

Zardari and Shtan Malik is with Altaf with the guidance of Mush. in this nasty game..

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

There should be a referendum among Muhajirs. Question should be "Do you want to go back to India or want to live in Pakistan"
If less than 250 million people say that they want to go to India then MQM should be banned.
They want to be Muhajir up to qyamat.

Have u seen Khanh Badoosh.

Never sit at one place by genetics.

I am sure Altaf Ka bap Khanah Bdoosh tha.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

now pakistanis will say india is behind this:lol::lol::lol::lol:
They are actually NRI , u dont worry , take them with you and hand them over to Moodi in Gujrat.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

ایک سانس میں کہتا ہے کہ ہم مہاجر نہیں حق پرست ہیں اور ساتھ ہی ہندوستان سے پناہ کی اپیل کرتا ہے کس بنیاد پر ؟ اس سے تو مشرّف ہی زیادہ محب وطن تھا کہ جب جہاز کو ہندوستان لے جانے کی بات کی گئی تو کہا

No way -- over my dead body

نیت کا حال خدا جانتا ہے لیکن اگر انسان کا قلب ہی سیاہ ہو تو سواۓ گندی بات کے کچھ نہیں نکلتا

hans

Banned

I know Altaf Hussain speech bring in stress... but we should be clear in Maths. if they are 50 million then how come 250 Million is less?

using suppression techniques only bring in more agitation. Why don't any one see, the election result of Karachi and Hyderabad. MQM has a
heavy majority. Let them run there own Government in peace.

saeed khan

I always called it Mukti Bahni 2 but MQM supporters never accepted it. Now their leader has proved it.
I am sure that majority of MQM voters love Pakistan, they never want to go to India or want any Indian interference in Pakistan. It is same like it was in Bangal before 1971. Big majority of Bangalis never wanted any Indian interference but they were fooled by Mujib and now Altaf is doing the same.
Bangalis realised it after the game that they were fooled so they killed AH and his family.
MQM supporters should learn from history and do not be fooled.