Altaf Bhai Ka Bayaan About Ration

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
tafooo ko to thook ka chatna ki adat ha...bhooka nanga khain ka
liken app na is khota ki bat man ker apna app ko moseebat main dal dia ya.
he might have taken bhata from shop keepers to creat hoax.becareful next time.
shuker kero tafoo na ya nhain kha or app na ya nhian man lia

'toilet main pathar pankh do'
warna agg gali mai........................tafoo bhooka nanga ki thera

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
الطاف بھائی نے بیان واپس لے لیا
مگر دوکان والا راشن واپس لینے کے لئیے تیار نہیں
اب میں کیا کروں :( !!!!

Buhat batein sunnte ho Altaf Bhai ki....:lol::lol:

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
کتے کے بھونکنے پرکان مت دھرا کرو نہیں تو یہی انجام ہوگا

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Buhat batein sunnte ho Altaf Bhai ki....:lol::lol:

But those who listen and follow him are the ones who are suffering

He himself is a subject of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth but he wants you people to be the subject of Bharat

And your appliction for visa is pending in Bharat's Embassy in Islamabad:lol:(clap)

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

یہ ہے ایم کیو ایم میں ہونے کا فائدہ
ایم کیو ایم والا شاپنگ کے بعد دکان سے نکلے اور اگر دوکاندار کہہ دے
بھائی پیسے
تو بڑی شان سے جواب دیتے ہیں کہ بس شاپنگ کر لی اب اور پیسے تھوڑی لیں گے

WatanDost

Yeah tamam RASHAN india cargo kar dain ALTAF bahi nai wahan jana hai
kafi logoon ko lai kar churoo mai bairozgari ho gi wahan acha waqt guzar jaye ga.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
But those who listen and follow him are the ones who are suffering

He himself is a subject of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth but he wants you people to be the subject of Bharat

And your appliction for visa is pending in Bharat's Embassy in Islamabad:lol:(clap)

i do not agree with the part where you a taunting [MENTION=14028]elipst[/MENTION]. We should refrain from generalize our doctorine and passing personal comments.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
It is Ramdan, donate it to the poors.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
now initially try to donate it to ALTAF DON, cz wo krta warta tu kuch nahen hai na hi us baychary k pass koe roozgaar hai...... afsoos baychara party k fund or workers k chanday py zinda hai london main ...... us say bara ghareeb kon ho ga mairay bhai ..... us k sath sath miskeen or zaleel bhi ......[hilar][hilar][hilar]

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
i do not agree with the part where you a taunting @elipst . We should refrain from generalize our doctorine and passing personal comments.

Its not personal comment....its a fact they will do what he tells them.....I can bet with you with on this forum if tomorrow he declares that karachi should break away from Pakistan....You think they will say No...They will all say Yes......These people gotten personal when he barks anti-Pakistani speeches and they all support.

You are either with PAKISTAN or with that traitor, period No If And or But

crankthskunk

now initially try to donate it to ALTAF DON, cz wo krta warta tu kuch nahen hai na hi us baychary k pass koe roozgaar hai...... afsoos baychara party k fund or workers k chanday py zinda hai london main ...... us say bara ghareeb kon ho ga mairay bhai ..... us k sath sath miskeen or zaleel bhi ......[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Where he lives there is help available for the poor. Provided they are poor.:lol::lol:
I heard that he was initially on the Income Support during his political Asylum period, only Allah SWT knows the truth.
I know for sure that even at that time his telephone bills were in thousands of pounds. Remember that at the start there were no cheap calling cards. Calling to Pakistan was expensive, for example BT used to charge 1+ per minute for Pakistan. Now imagine the long speeches and talks of AH. Surely Income Support could have not been enough for those "Bhashans".[hilar][hilar]

According to your logic AH is also eligible for the Zakat.:lol:

But what a shame, I don't give Zakat to the killers, for them it should be Gallows.[hilar][hilar]

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Where he lives there is help available for the poor. Provided they are poor.:lol::lol:
I heard that he was initially on the Income Support during his political Asylum period, only Allah SWT knows the truth.
I know for sure that even at that time his telephone bills were in thousands of pounds. Remember that at the start there were no cheap calling cards. Calling to Pakistan was expensive, for example BT used to charge 1+ per minute for Pakistan. Now imagine the long speeches and talks of AH. Surely Income Support could have not been enough for those "Bhashans".[hilar][hilar]

According to your logic AH is also eligible for the Zakat.:lol:

But what a shame, I don't give Zakat to the killers, for them it should be Gallows.[hilar][hilar]
well said bro ....:biggthumpup: