Altaf Bhai, new face of friendly opposition

Islam4u

Citizen
LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain has assured President Asif Ali Zardari that his party, while staying in the opposition, would not only welcome positive measures of the government but also extents its full cooperation, Geo News reported on Friday.

Altaf Hussain welcomed positive steps mentioned in the statement issued from the President House.

In a statement issued here, MQM Chief assured the President that MQM while staying in the opposition would not only welcome positive measures of the government but also extents its full cooperation, adding that for strengthening of democracy, elimination of extremism and economic stability his party would welcome governments positive measures.

http://thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.as...ate-govt.-while-staying-in-opposition:-Altaf-

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is Altaf bhai has finally accepted the superiority of Zardari dada? or another international tactic to keep the Zardari government on check so that they can be more subserviant to the western powers.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is all great and good, I also want this government to go but remember what happened when Altaf did issue statements against PPP? And then the reaction of PPP. PPP was about to call out the Army. It is better this way

Islam4u

Citizen
This is all great and good, I also want this government to go but remember what happened when Altaf did issue statements against PPP? And then the reaction of PPP. PPP was about to call out the Army. It is better this way

ok brother thats great that you also want the government to go, you also have a point. what solution do you suggest to the current situation in Karachi? I would have preferred if MQM representatives resigned to show their protests. I feel MQM had more to do with violence in Karachi than merely parting ways with PPP. My opinion only as an outsider. And Allah knows best.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
ok brother thats great that you also want the government to go, you also have a point. what solution do you suggest to the current situation in Karachi? I would have preferred if MQM representatives resigned to show their protests. I feel MQM had more to do with violence in Karachi than merely parting ways with PPP. My opinion only as an outsider. And Allah knows best.

For Karachi? Bardasht. There is no other way, all these different people have to survive here. If MQM does try to deseat the government by protests and such in Karachi, PPP will take it all out on us, the awaam of Karachi. So MQM has to act responsibly, we are done expecting any good from PPP, they have ruined this city and country.

There are other ways to deseat the governement, not through protests but by building consensus in the opposition. All, MQM, PML-N, JI, PTI, JUI-F have to unite on one point agenda of dethroning this government. But as you know, that will lead to violence, more strikes, everywhere in the country. PPP will do everything to stay in power and they are not above creating ethnic and sectarian warfare, as you saw in Karachi.

The second option is of course the Army, no blood of innocent awaam there, no strikes, no nothing. But do we really want to go down that road again?

Islam4u

Citizen
For Karachi? Bardasht. There is no other way, all these different people have to survive here. If MQM does try to deseat the government by protests and such in Karachi, PPP will take it all out on us, the awaam of Karachi. So MQM has to act responsibly, we are done expecting any good from PPP, they have ruined this city and country.

There are other ways to deseat the governement, not through protests but by building consensus in the opposition. All, MQM, PML-N, JI, PTI, JUI-F have to unite on one point agenda of dethroning this government. But as you know, that will lead to violence, more strikes, everywhere in the country. PPP will do everything to stay in power and they are not above creating ethnic and sectarian warfare, as you saw in Karachi.

The second option is of course the Army, no blood of innocent awaam there, no strikes, no nothing. But do we really want to go down that road again?

Yes you are right those two things are the two options. However I feel that the parties should not unite. PML N has already betrayed all the parties once and will do so again to come into power. Also, No offense but MQM will not win out of sindh any seats because everyone who is not a muhajir HATES MQM. PTI will cut PMLN vote bank. Due to a corrupt independent commission and electoral process PTI will not be able to sweep in punjab. PMLQ will have a slight reduction in its votes and people will vote PPP because of "marhooma" then we will have again a coalition between MQM PPP PML Q and JUI F. Same governemnt, although i do feel that MQM would not want PPP again in power, but i also feel that they will once again be helpless like they are right now as you mentioned. We need to have country wide bloodshed to bring the culprits to justice. I would rather die fighting this american parast government than have my brothers and sisters getting killed in all over pakistan including the tribal areas. No other way IMO

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes you are right those two things are the two options. However I feel that the parties should not unite. PML N has already betrayed all the parties once and will do so again to come into power. Also, No offense but MQM will not win out of sindh any seats because everyone who is not a muhajir HATES MQM. PTI will cut PMLN vote bank. Due to a corrupt independent commission and electoral process PTI will not be able to sweep in punjab. PMLQ will have a slight reduction in its votes and people will vote PPP because of "marhooma" then we will have again a coalition between MQM PPP PML Q and JUI F. Same governemnt, although i do feel that MQM would not want PPP again in power, but i also feel that they will once again be helpless like they are right now as you mentioned. We need to have country wide bloodshed to bring the culprits to justice. I would rather die fighting this american parast government than have my brothers and sisters getting killed in all over pakistan including the tribal areas. No other way IMO

So Army is the only option left then? The only problem with that is once Army comes, it will not want to leave. Thats why I am not in favour of that.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
So Army is the only option left then? The only problem with that is once Army comes, it will not want to leave. Thats why I am not in favour of that.

So according to your principles, army should'nt come in, because they never go, but could you please shed light on the jamhuri principles these jamhuri daakus from PPP, PML-N and ANP are following. Army strongman actually does more for jamhuriyat than what these thugs do. Atleast they improve living conditions and unite jamhuri thugs on which basis these jamhuri chors,daakus conduct their "quest for power" marches. Army general are better administrators who know to deal with the crap they've acquired for the last 60+ years, they improve economy, benefits are able to reach people from top to bottom, contain food inflation[food price hikes'], system somehow works. None is bigger supporter than USA of this jamhuriyat in Pakistan, which has an altogether different agenda of first turning Pakistan into a failed state where PPP and PML-N have an important role to play[encouragement of corruption, biasocracy, mob rule, finishing up of institutions, domino effect, etc. complete breakdown in govt. ], weakening of Pak's institutions to remove Pak's nuclear capability, secondly breeding ethnic hatred between different communities of PAkistan, as one can see since jamhuriyat started what ANP, PPP and even PML-N have been doing, make way for their CIA plan 2015 of no PAkistan.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain has assured President Asif Ali Zardari that his party, while staying in the opposition, would not only welcome positive measures of the government but also extents its full cooperation, Geo News reported on Friday.

Altaf Hussain welcomed positive steps mentioned in the statement issued from the President House.

In a statement issued here, MQM Chief assured the President that MQM while staying in the opposition would not only welcome positive measures of the government but also extents its full cooperation, adding that for strengthening of democracy, elimination of extremism and economic stability his party would welcome government’s positive measures.

http://thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.as...ate-govt.-while-staying-in-opposition:-Altaf-

What I suggested to MQM (31.12.2010)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrnA6Ps_Naw[/video]