Altaf demands military deployment in Karachi

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
sendbinary.aspx

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Altaf Hussain today called for deployment of army in Karachi to contain the ongoing wave of violence that left dozens of people killed in recent days.

In a telephone address from London today, Hussain said military should act indiscriminately against all groups to restore peace in the city.

His demand came a day after he set a two-day ultimatum for the President and the Prime Minister to restore peace in Karachi.

He said that most of the people, who were murdered in Karachi, were innocent. He asked Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah to stop patronizing land and drug mafias.

The MQM leader said that Punjabis and Sindhis had warmly received mohajirs (migrants) during partition of sub-continent. He said that MQM was not against any ethnic group but, he addded, that mohajirs were always targeted. "Mohajirs are not mohajirs any more, they are Pakistanis," he added. He also asked Indians if they would accept the migrants again.
The MQM, he said, condemns onging acts of violence in Karachi. It is being said that three parties are responsible for Karachi situation, nobody is speaking truth.
He further said that so-called heirs of Sindh were slaves of Hindus.

http://samaa.tv/newsdetail.aspx?ID=34926&CID=1

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
The MQM leader said that Punjabis and Sindhis had warmly received mohajirs (migrants) during partition of sub-continent. He said that MQM was not against any ethnic group but, he addded, that mohajirs were always targeted. "Mohajirs are not mohajirs any more, they are Pakistanis," he added. He also asked Indians if they would accept the migrants again. What is the purpose of this request? Is this patriotic statement coming from a political leader?

I wish altaf's dream comes true and an iron man like Naseerullah Baber should come to Karachi with the support of army and rangers. I predict the situation in Karachi will take days to calm down. And those who say that if MQM is guilty then action should be taken against them. I bet same people will be crying first and they will be Mazlooms once again. If u say all that then you shd have courage to face it also. and not cry like babies then. above all i just wish that peace should be restored in Karachi as soon as possible. At the same time a no man like Rehman malik should be kept far from such an operation.

Scorpion

Banned
Altaf is calling the Army for his own neferious designs . . . . A military operation will only result in the popularity of MQM as the more innocents suffer the more it will boost the poularity . . . . And as per my study of Mafia . . . . It is Mafia itself which under cover request the authorities to launch operation for in house cleaning . . . . .

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
I wish altaf's dream comes true and an iron man like Naseerullah Baber should come to Karachi with the support of army and rangers. I predict the situation in Karachi will take days to calm down. And those who say that if MQM is guilty then action should be taken against them. I bet same people will be crying first and they will be Mazlooms once again. If u say all that then you shd have courage to face it also. and not cry like babies then. above all i just wish that peace should be restored in Karachi as soon as possible. At the same time a no man like Rehman malik should be kept far from such an operation.

Dear Rahat Mirza

I agree with everything you wrote and I also like the same to be done

But there is a point in my mind that this time Altaf has demanded this because he was intructed by Army and Americans to do this. I doubt that all this was happening becuase Americans wanted that situation should come at this point and then this move should be done showing that this is public demand that Army should take over because people of Pakistan want this.

On the other hand I think Altaf has put the foundation and in very near future he will demand a separate Nation.

Altaf's followers can accept everything if it is told by Altaf even if he call for a sin

In his speach Altaf himself drawn the attention of the people that in MQM too there was no Election in the party has ever done.

If MQM is really against Governent then why their Governer is holding his office and when there are some allegations of murders against Governor then why he do not face this in court? Why he runaway immediately when the immunity is removed? Is this "Haqparasti" ????

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
He wants ARmy operation once because army comes, death increases he can blame Pathan and Punjabi army of committing atrocities. He will appeal to public to come out and demand independence. Ofcourse the educated jahils will agree and civil war in Karachi.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not MQM member but i am agree to Altaf husain that he is right. Army should take over.Clean up mafia and Zardari. Rehman malik.If you want safe pakistan bring army.

A call for Army is a win win situation for Altaf mafia. If army comes and they clean up karachi then they will cry about army attrocities against their Karkunan and if army does not come (as will be the case most probably) he will cry that army did not come to help us when we asked them to help us. He is a smart politicians, isn't he?

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
He wants ARmy operation once because army comes, death increases he can blame Pathan and Punjabi army of committing atrocities. He will appeal to public to come out and demand independence. Ofcourse the educated jahils will agree and civil war in Karachi.
Wese idea bura nahi hai (clap)

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mairi ULLAMA e HAQ sai guzarish hai kai
Ab waqt aa gaya hai kai ALTAF ko QURAN kai huqqam kai TEHAT
MOBAHILEY kai liye bula lain.
Ta kai khas kam jahan pak.
Yeah baigunah insanoon kai qatal ka moamla hai.
Har zeeshaour Pakistani MQM ko sab sai bara qatil manta hai.

drkjke

jab sawat ma army deploy ho skti ha why not in karachi???its getting much worse here

beacuse in swat army operation was ordered directly by american government because islamists in swat had tried to establish sharia law in swat and america as leader of kufar cant tolerate islamic law implementation in any part of the world......
in karachi and balochistan as bad situation is caused by indian and american agents (to break pakistan)so why would america allow pakistani army to intervene in any millitary way.like army did in swat and tribal area..in karachi and balochistan the trouble makers are against islam too,secular people.and against such people why would your army take action,here only islam loving ppl are killed in operations.
these are simple facts that alas pakistani sheeple still dont want to know.

xiaahmad

Altaf is planning to DIVIDE Pakistan :angry_smile:

As he also seek assylum in India for his ppl Shame on him