Altaf gives 48-hour deadline to maintain peace in Karachi

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Masha allah Aap Bahoot Baray Humdard Hain Mohajroon Kay ......Wah Kea Baat Hay ...
Jo Loog Mohajroon Ko Qabar Main Bund Kernay Ki Baat Ker Rahay Hain Un Ko Kuch Na Bolna .....Wah JI Wahhhh....

Hum Aadmy Hain Tumharay Jaisay Jo Tumm Kara Gaay Wooh Hum Karain Gain....

I repeat again my request to all MOHAJIRS

Ohhh Mohajirs .....Please...Please...

SELL ONE OF YOUR COMPUTER

SELL ONE OF YOUR MOTORCYCLE

SELL ONE OF YOUR HOUSE

SELL ONE OF YOUR SHOP

SELL ONE OF YOUR FACTORY

For what ??

BUY LEGAL ARMS

- to protect your family

-to protect your shops

-to protect your relative

-to protect your generation

SPARTACUS

خود لندن میں بیٹھ کر لوگوں کو مرواتا ہے ، واقی م ق م کا مہاجر سب سے بیوقوف قوم ہے ، جو تیرے جیسوں کی بات مانتے ہیں

Last edited:

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
خود لندن میں بیٹھ کر لوگوں کو مرواتا ہے ، واقی مہاجر سب سے بیوقوف قوم ہے ، جو تیرے جیسوں کی بات مانتے ہیں

Ohhh RECIST JUB ALTAF HUSSAIN KARACHI MAIN THA TO TUM NAY KOON SA US KA SAATH DAY DEA THAAA
JO AAJ TUM JAISAY LOOGOON KAY PAIT MAIN MAROOR HAY HUM US KOO AACHI TARAH SAY SAMAGHTAY HAIN .....
RAAZ KAY PAIT MAIN MAROOR HAY AOOOR KOEEE TOILET KO TALA LAGA KER CHALA GAYA HAY.....Ha Ha Ha ...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Masha allah Aap Bahoot Baray Humdard Hain Mohajroon Kay ......Wah Kea Baat Hay ...
Jo Loog Mohajroon Ko Qabar Main Bund Kernay Ki Baat Ker Rahay Hain Un Ko Kuch Na Bolna .....Wah JI Wahhhh....
BUY LEGAL ARMS
:lol::lol:

یہ بات وھو کر سکتا ہے جو ڈرنک بھی ہو اور سٹھیا بھی چکا ہو

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Ohhh RECIST JUB ALTAF HUSSAIN KARACHI MAIN THA TO TUM NAY KOON SA US KA SAATH DAY DEA THAAA:lol:
JO AAJ TUM JAISAY LOOGOON KAY PAIT MAIN MAROOR HAY HUM US KOO AACHI TARAH SAY SAMAGHTAY HAIN .....
RAAZ KAY PAIT MAIN MAROOR HAY AOOOR KOEEE TOILET KO TALA LAGA KER CHALA GAYA HAY.....Ha Ha Ha ...

Muhajir Race Person :lol:

Was Altaf a prophet ? that we should favour him.

And you people are mostly Qadyani, u favour Mirza and now Altaf,

Peer Sahib.:lol:

such bolo

خود لندن میں بیٹھ کر لوگوں کو مرواتا ہے ، واقی مہاجر سب سے بیوقوف قوم ہے ، جو تیرے جیسوں کی بات مانتے ہیں

@raaz

Please dont blame Muhajirs for Karachi situation, I am also from Karachi and for your understanding also Muhajir (although I dont like to call myself Muhajir)...I can assure you that in my family and relatives I am not aware of any supporter of MQM, nobody supports MQM...and for your information MQM is not the representative of Mohajir community as well. Yes people sometimes vote them because they dont have any choice, as other parties are not allowed to work in MQM strong hold areas..if they get the choice then I think MQMs days would be numbered.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
@raaz

Please dont blame Muhajirs for Karachi situation, I am also from Karachi and for your understanding also Muhajir (although I dont like to call myself Muhajir)...I can assure you that in my family and relatives I am not aware of any supporter of MQM, nobody supports MQM...and for your information MQM is not the representative of Mohajir community as well. Yes people sometimes vote them because they dont have any choice, as other parties are not allowed to work in MQM strong hold areas..if they get the choice then I think MQMs days would be numbered.

Yar respected bhai , my mother side is muhajir too. weor they never thik for a single moment that we are muhijir.

and we have lots others Muhajirs too . The most sacrifice is made by immigrants from India, not locals. I understand.

But try to understand , I mean the people who call to buy arms and still muhajir and they created a new Qoum ...

Like this racist Bhdha.

and Altaf hano- man. Is killing is acceptable in any part of world, and they themselves are sitting in London.

Their are lots of Afghan Muhajirs too , they never said so.

Muhajir hamre ser Ankhon per. but not killer.

I have edited my words to make more clear.

Last edited:

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)

This fat coward lives a luxurious life in England and orders his brain dead zombie followers what to do in Karachi. If he had any courage and a face then he should return to Pakistan; face the law and live in Karachi amongst the target killers.

This fat farter is only good giving mobile speeches from 7500 miles away but dare not face the reality of life in karachi. His followers are being killed by PPP killers and gangsters and he is happy to share power with the no crook in Pakistan's history.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Decision to give police powers to FC

8-2-2011_19946_l.jpg

KARACHI: After the Rangers, the Frontier Constabulary (FC) have also been given police powers in the city, while the Rangers have been directed to take action in troubled areas, Geo News reported.

These decisions were taken during a meeting on the law and order situation in the city held at the Chief Minister House. The meeting was jointly chaired by Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah and Interior Minister Rehman Malik. A statement issued by the CM house read that Rangers and police had also been directed to take immediate action against miscreants and this action would continue until these elements were eliminated.

Participants of the meeting appealed to residents, religious and political parties to play their part in restoring and maintaining peace in the city.

PPI adds: Inspector General of Police Sindh Wajid Ali Durrani told the meeting that the police have so far arrested 91 alleged target killers who have confessed of killing about 161 people. He said more arrests are also on the cards and investigators of hopeful of extracting useful information from them to nab the criminal networks involved in the Karachi carnage.

The meeting was told that some criminal elements were working under the patronage of various political parties. It asked the police to initiate probe against them and get their credentials verified from the concerned political parties.

Moreover, police was asked to concentrate on fieldwork to fight crime. In this regard it was decided that every DIG/SSP would visit police stations at least twice a week. They would scrutinize the performance of every SHO and submit report to the IGP. This report would be submitted to the IGP and Home Secretary on every fortnight.

The meeting decided to award Rs5mn cash reward to any person who provided police information about any target killer. If photographs or video of a target killer provided to the police, the cash award would be Rs10mn. Moreover, the identity of the informer would be kept secret.

Syed Qaim Ali Shah and Abdul Rehman Malik urged the law enforcing officers to improve their performance and get Karachi rid of violence and targeted killings.

Sindh Home Minister Manzoor Wassan, acting DG Rangers, Additional Chief Secretary (home) and senior police officers attended the meeting.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
altaf,zardari,raymond malik.....kya yeh aman dain ge???? yeh nalaiq,non-believers,ghaddar,ayyash kisi klye kya kr saktay hyn????yeh woh loag hyn jin myn muslaman to bahut doooooor,in myn insanyat bhi nahe ha.ALLAH in ko na sahi hamari awam ko he hadayat de,jo achay buray ko pehchan sakain.
kitni sakoon ki life guzar rha ha altaf london myn bath kr,na makhi,na mchar,na bijli janay ka dar,na garmi,na pollution,na logon se milna.fone uthaya hukm lagaya aur bus....
zardari...ek chup so sukh..pakistan ko loot k kha gya ha,high profile security woh bhi ghareeb awaam k paison se...phir bhi awaam kahti ha k bhuto zinda ha.....jahalat

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
altaf,zardari,raymond malik.....kya yeh aman dain ge???? yeh nalaiq,non-believers,ghaddar,ayyash kisi klye kya kr saktay hyn????yeh woh loag hyn jin myn muslaman to bahut doooooor,in myn insanyat bhi nahe ha.ALLAH in ko na sahi hamari awam ko he hadayat de,jo achay buray ko pehchan sakain.
kitni sakoon ki life guzar rha ha altaf london myn bath kr,na makhi,na mchar,na bijli janay ka dar,na garmi,na pollution,na logon se milna.fone uthaya hukm lagaya aur bus....
zardari...ek chup so sukh..pakistan ko loot k kha gya ha,high profile security woh bhi ghareeb awaam k paison se...phir bhi awaam kahti ha k bhuto zinda ha.....jahalat

People should start long march , otherwise Zardari will sell Pakistan by making its plots.

Karachi to Altaf , not MQM.

Sarhad to Wali Khan.

Balochistan to America.

Punjab to Millitary.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Karachi and Hanuman ( u understand ) .........It is not off topic , it is Karachi.

1475653064_cdda63948c.jpg

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Decision to give police powers to FC

8-2-2011_19946_l.jpg

[hilar][hilar](cry)(cry)

Raymond Malik is just offering photo shot. He has no interest in ridding the target killing.

I dont know if MQM people realize that PPP wants MQM members killed as many as possible to weaken MQM in disguise of being friend. That is the reason PPP released Afaq Ahmad of MQM-H. It was all very smartly researched and precalculated move to fight MQM off with the MQM-H and let them kill each other.

He will just hold press conferences and meeting once in a while to show people at the time of election that PPP was serious about stopping target killings but the two MQM had no interest in persuing the peace.

Very smart move to weaken the large opposition and, unfortunately, a coalition partner. Time will prove that MQM's becoming a coalition partner was a bad move and could cost MQM 'life'. we are already seeing an 'injured' Altaf, issuing useless ultimatum.

If AH has least bit of brain he would call the party election and let some one take over the party and spend his retirement happily with the extortion money he has collected from members, aka 'donations' or bluntly put BHATTA.

in this regard, we must pay respect, whether you hate them or not, the PML-N. NS called referendum and regained the party leadership despite 18th amendment allowing him not to.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ohhh Mohajirs .....Please...Please...

SELL ONE OF YOUR COMPUTER

SELL ONE OF YOUR MOTORCYCLE

SELL ONE OF YOUR HOUSE

SELL ONE OF YOUR SHOP

SELL ONE OF YOUR FACTORY

For what ??

BUY LEGAL ARMS

- to protect your family

-to protect your shops

-to protect your relative

-to protect your generation

SPARTACUS
If a man have more then one computer.........more the one motorcycle.....have more then one shop...............have more the one factory,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THEN U CALL HIM "MUHAJIR" ??????????' sharm tum ko magar nahain ati...............

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah ka azaab ho oun per jo laasaniat phalanay ki koshish kar rahay hain.

Allah ka azab un per jo doosroo k huqoooq cheen rhe hain jo dooosrooo ko tasleem nhi kr rhe hain,,,Azaab ho Alllah ka un per jo yahooodiooo k agent hain azaab ho Alllah ka un per jo zaaani hain un per jo zaniooo ki perwi kr rhe hain..azab ho Allah ka un per jo nafratain phela rhe hain Azaab ho Allah ka un per jo Bnayaaan e Pakistan ki Ouladooo ko Bhooka Nanga kehtay hain Azaab ho Allah ka un per jo Munafiqat kr rhe hain

WatanDost

In my opinion place sharp shooters on rooftops of high rise buildings with cameras on guns.
Kill a person having ARM in hands in troubled areas on the spot.
These killings will stop in 2 days maximum.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
bey shak. Tum jub chaho qatl-o-gharat rok saktey ho. Then stop it please
i can tell that u are the man of very little knowledge.most people getting killed in karachi is mohajirand by the way this killing is happening since fatima jinnah election .bcz mohjir sacrificed there life for quaid e azam pakistan.as u can see the people who ruled us since independece was dictator, fuedal ,industralist,these people dont want merrit, landreform ,free education and health service,they imposed quotasystem,to kill merrit,mqm stand up for common people obviously ,if common people standup for there right.that will be end of the end of these corrupt ,blood sucker of poor people,altaf hussain and mqm challenge this rotten system.thats why they are paying the price.i appreciate ur concern regarding karachi,mqm always said bring local police in karachi bcz they know ins and out of karachi.unfortunately the police in karachi comes from outside so they dont realy have pain and sympathy for karachi. when mqm say local it does not mean only muhajir it can be any body whose family live in karachi.give power to mqm they deserve peace will prevail in karachi.after mustafa kamal rulling elite are reluctant to give power to mqm.bcz they know now what mqm is capable of.obviously they dont want poor and middle class strengthen.u see any any developed country in the world ,poor and middleclass have equal right to any other elite class. mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
by the way brother baat such hai apki lekin masla ye hai ke MQM hi ye khoon khabara karey tu ye halat kese theek honge. har koi tu isiliye ro raha hai ke ap log peace nahin lana chahte. zulfiqar mirza ke statement pe app logo ne 10 janey musharraf keliye 42 yaar kuch tu khuda ka khauf karey khoon nahaq tu kabhi bole ga. karachi aur beirut mei farq nahin raha. by the way ur a sensible guy. but yaar i hate when people blindly follow someone. aisa agar hum apne Allah aur Rasul ko follow karey tu kitni bashri kamzorio se pak hojayegne. har baat mei altaf, bhutto blah blah yaar kisi ne ye socha hai ke jis ne paida kia hai us ke kia qanoon aur rules hai. Altaf hussain kia hai abhi aik cheenk ajayegi aur saans nikal jayegi yehi insan ki auqaat hai. comeon yaar Allah aur rasul ko follow karo bat bat mei Altaf altaf.
i can tell that u are the man of very little knowledge.most people getting killed in karachi is mohajirand by the way this killing is happening since fatima jinnah election .bcz mohjir sacrificed there life for quaid e azam pakistan.as u can see the people who ruled us since independece was dictator, fuedal ,industralist,these people dont want merrit, landreform ,free education and health service,they imposed quotasystem,to kill merrit,mqm stand up for common people obviously ,if common people standup for there right.that will be end of the end of these corrupt ,blood sucker of poor people,altaf hussain and mqm challenge this rotten system.thats why they are paying the price.i appreciate ur concern regarding karachi,mqm always said bring local police in karachi bcz they know ins and out of karachi.unfortunately the police in karachi comes from outside so they dont realy have pain and sympathy for karachi. when mqm say local it does not mean only muhajir it can be any body whose family live in karachi.give power to mqm they deserve peace will prevail in karachi.after mustafa kamal rulling elite are reluctant to give power to mqm.bcz they know now what mqm is capable of.obviously they dont want poor and middle class strengthen.u see any any developed country in the world ,poor and middleclass have equal right to any other elite class. we beleive in altaf hussain ideology.if you have ideology of altaf hussain i have no reason to respect u less then altaf hussain i hope u under stand my point brother. mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad