Altaf gives 48-hour deadline to maintain peace in Karachi

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Karachi and Hanuman ( u understand ) .........It is not off topic , it is Karachi.

1475653064_cdda63948c.jpg

raaz bro where from you get this rare pic of altaf churan wala:13::13::13::13::13::13:

you must have some relations in cia or raw [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]​

Xohaib

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i can tell that u are the man of very little knowledge.most people getting killed in karachi is mohajirand by the way this killing is happening since fatima jinnah election .bcz mohjir sacrificed there life for quaid e azam pakistan.as u can see the people who ruled us since independece was dictator, fuedal ,industralist,these people dont want merrit, landreform ,free education and health service,they imposed quotasystem,to kill merrit,mqm stand up for common people obviously ,if common people standup for there right.that will be end of the end of these corrupt ,blood sucker of poor people,altaf hussain and mqm challenge this rotten system.thats why they are paying the price.i appreciate ur concern regarding karachi,mqm always said bring local police in karachi bcz they know ins and out of karachi.unfortunately the police in karachi comes from outside so they dont realy have pain and sympathy for karachi. when mqm say local it does not mean only muhajir it can be any body whose family live in karachi.give power to mqm they deserve peace will prevail in karachi.after mustafa kamal rulling elite are reluctant to give power to mqm.bcz they know now what mqm is capable of.obviously they dont want poor and middle class strengthen.u see any any developed country in the world ,poor and middleclass have equal right to any other elite class. we beleive in altaf hussain ideology.if you have ideology of altaf hussain i have no reason to respect u less then altaf hussain i hope u under stand my point brother. mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad
Sari duniya jahil hai,MQM wale sabh jante hain bas.
Stop being mohajirs,you are pakistanis now,altaf doesnt care a bit about You people,he just wants money and power.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Awam Ek Month Ka Rashan Khareed Layin ???

Saddar K Kal K Ijlas Main Mutawaqqa Karachi Opreation Say Pehlay He Altaf Nay Dhamki Day Di Hai ...

Humaray Sab Andazay Bal Thakray Nay Ghalat Sabit Kardeyh Hain Humara Andaza Tha K

ANP MQM PPP Ramdan K Bad Khoon Ki Naddi Bhayingay Magar In Darindo Ko Tu Kafi Jaldi Hai.....

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
This SOB was going to do this sooner or later, no matter how many times these traitors denied it. Now lets see who is with Pakistan or with this anti-State agent.

Reehab

Councller (250+ posts)
Khuda ne aaj tak us qoum ke halat nahi badle

jub tak hum qoumiyat me phanse rahe ge us time tak khoon ke nadiyan bahe ge eik msulamna dosre muslaman ka gala katne par tul gaya he..jis din paksitani awam apen leader ko ALLAH aur us ke rasool AS se bahr kar mane ge to ALLAH wohan koye madad nahi kare ga maro kato gale eik dosre ke jana jhanum me he

paksitan ko bachana he to sare kahbees sisyasat dano ko bashmol london nationalty ke sub ko kahara kar ke goliyan maro aur us tme tak maro jaub tak in sare ke sansein ruke hoon INSHALLAH paksitan save rahe ga ALLAh ki madad ho ge. yeh merea chellenge he paksitan ko bachana he to in lantiuo ko mar do khud london me lahore ke mahalo me awane sadar me beth kar moj masti karein uar yahan apis me hum muhajir hum punjabi hum sindhi hum pathan hum woh kar ke lare jao lare jao .sahram ate he ke me apne aap ko paskitani kahoon

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aameen. Beshak Allah sub dekh raha hay.

Allah ka azab un per jo doosroo k huqoooq cheen rhe hain jo dooosrooo ko tasleem nhi kr rhe hain,,,Azaab ho Alllah ka un per jo yahooodiooo k agent hain azaab ho Alllah ka un per jo zaaani hain un per jo zaniooo ki perwi kr rhe hain..azab ho Allah ka un per jo nafratain phela rhe hain Azaab ho Allah ka un per jo Bnayaaan e Pakistan ki Ouladooo ko Bhooka Nanga kehtay hain Azaab ho Allah ka un per jo Munafiqat kr rhe hain

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i can tell that u are the man of very little knowledge.most people getting killed in karachi is mohajirand by the way this killing is happening since fatima jinnah election .bcz mohjir sacrificed there life for quaid e azam pakistan.as u can see the people who ruled us since independece was dictator, fuedal ,industralist,these people dont want merrit, landreform ,free education and health service,they imposed quotasystem,to kill merrit,

Your terrorist leader is not fighting for you or the nation, he is fighting for his own cause, to split Pakistan. he has gotten together with India to break us up. he thinks the creation of Pak was a BLUNDER, all these murders and terrors is the sequel to his statement.

The entire elites of ANP, MQM, MQMH should be shot in public point blank, no question asked. Then see the peace return.

The CJ should issue a letter to the UK high court to order the release of terrorist Ah into the hand of FIA.

PM Cameron! If you harbor a criminal, you are a criminal.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Agar altaf khud aake is jang mein hissa lega toh main MQM ki taraf se ladne ko tayyar hoon...Lekin khud london mein beth ke auron ki mout ka tamasha dekhna chahta hai toh "hitler" par bani koi movie dekh ke khush ho jaye.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
i can tell that u are the man of very little knowledge.most people getting killed in karachi is mohajirand by the way this killing is happening since fatima jinnah election .bcz mohjir sacrificed there life for quaid e azam pakistan.as u can see the people who ruled us since independece was dictator, fuedal ,industralist,these people dont want merrit, landreform ,free education and health service,they imposed quotasystem,to kill merrit,mqm stand up for common people obviously ,if common people standup for there right.that will be end of the end of these corrupt ,blood sucker of poor people,altaf hussain and mqm challenge this rotten system.thats why they are paying the price.i appreciate ur concern regarding karachi,mqm always said bring local police in karachi bcz they know ins and out of karachi.unfortunately the police in karachi comes from outside so they dont realy have pain and sympathy for karachi. when mqm say local it does not mean only muhajir it can be any body whose family live in karachi.give power to mqm they deserve peace will prevail in karachi.after mustafa kamal rulling elite are reluctant to give power to mqm.bcz they know now what mqm is capable of.obviously they dont want poor and middle class strengthen.u see any any developed country in the world ,poor and middleclass have equal right to any other elite class. we beleive in altaf hussain ideology.if you have ideology of altaf hussain i have no reason to respect u less then altaf hussain i hope u under stand my point brother. mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

As far as ur claim about my knowledge so i agree with you my brother. but i m curious to know u have been ruling karachi from the last around 20 years and when u r not secure then u should think of it. my brother i wont disagree with the good things which u have done. but there are many pushtoons dying. and many others. and unfortunately i dont follow ur ideology. i follow islamic ideology and i dont believe in ethnical stuff. All i know is that when a mohajir dies a muslim dies when a pushtoon dies a muslim dies when a punjabi dies a muslim dies and so are same about sindhis and baloch brothers. we need some free minds in karachi who r free of ethnicity stuff, following the leaders like gods stuff and who use their knowledge and expertise not for defending their leaders but for defending the name and the rules of almighty Allah. MQM is a very good platform BUT the violence really spoils ur good image.
Wassalam

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
اج کا ایک اور لطیفہ۔ جس کی حکومت ہے وہی انصاف مانگ رہا ہے۔ تو عوام کس سے انصاف مانگے۔ اس صادگی پہ کیوں نہ قربان جاوں۔