Altaf Hussain Demanding resignation from Prime Minister

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain demands if prime minister cant restore peace in Karachi he must resign.
Details are coming in........
Geo news 10:50 pm update
th11082202.gif

nh11082202.gif

Last edited:

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can we Karachiites trust on General Kayani if he launches operation here in Karachi? As far as I know, he is punjabi so & u know mostly punjabis hate us urdu speaking/muhajir people & army mostly consists of punjabis.

aamirksa

یہ لو کلو کا ایک اور ناٹک، اب دیکھنا اسکے سپورٹرز فورن شرو ہوجائیںگے، کچھ دن بعد کلو اور زرداری پھر نکاح کرینگے تو کلو کے سپورٹرز پھر واپسی کی ٹکٹ لینگے ،کلو تو ایک جوکر ہے جو ہمیشہ ادھر اودھر ہوتا رہیگا، مگر اسکے سپورٹرز پی ہنسی آتی ہے کے کلو تو ایک جاہل ہے اور اسکو سہی بات بھی کرنا نہیں آتی، مگر آپ لوگ تو کچھ سوچ سکتے ہو کے نہیں

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Can we Karachiites trust on General Kayani if he launches operation here in Karachi? As far as I know, he is punjabi so & u know mostly punjabis hate us urdu speaking/muhajir people & army mostly consists of punjabis.

what about urdu speaking dont they hate punjabies ? i myself i am urdu speaking but if you see the tone of MQM they hate the most punjabies

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)

Now urdu - Punjabi thing is in your mind. So answer is NO you CANT. But tell me what is the option?

GeoG

Benazir Bhutto ordered and Naseer Ullah Babar obeyed the orders - where were they from?

You actually want us to hat Mohajirs but we hate MQM and that includes punjabis sindhis baluchis and pashtuns if your have any in the party....

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)
How dare you, a foreigner, interfere in our internal matters and making demands. You are a bloody british and should raise your demand to your P.M.
Understand.:angry_smile:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What about the President Altaf bhai???
As far as I see he is the real cause of fasad in Karachi

Zardari sahib ko to khud mein nay naamzud kia tha!
Ub kiss munh say ustifa maangoon? Murrawat bhi koi chheez hoti hay!
Waisey bhi State bank direct unn kay under aata haay!

Lodhi

I totally disagree with you, I am a Mohajir (Urdu Speaking), I lived in Punjab for long time. there is no such thing. this is MQM propeganda to fool Mohajirs to rule on them. I lived in Karachi too for sometime, but left Karachi because Mohajir are safer in Punjab compare to Karachi. And by the way sorry to say We should stop calling ourselves Mohajir. We all are born in Pakistan so we better consider ourselves Pakistani instead of calling ourselevs Mohajir, Punjabi or Pathan etc. Our Identity must be Pakistan. You know Westers nations are successfull just because they dont use caste or ethinicity with their names and identity.

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

When your children cry, do you tell them Khamosh! Punjabies are coming?
If you don't, then you really dont believe punjabies hate you.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
what about urdu speaking dont they hate punjabies ? i myself i am urdu speaking but if you see the tone of MQM they hate the most punjabies

There is a difference between Urdu speaking and MQMers. The Philosophy of MQM is based on hatred or rather if I put it correctly this is how AH rules. This is how every leader rules when he does not have a vision. He instills hatred. It is not limited to Panjabies. MQM hates ANP, Imran Khan, JI you name it. Please ignore the comments from MQMers, this how they have been bred throughout their lives, by only being shown one side of the picture. Unfortunately, no body has ever tried showing them the reality or stepped forward to provide them an alternative.

Last edited:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Elipst Bhai! GeoG has a point, Kia Sindh kay governer ka Inteqal hogaya hai? Yah unhain kisi nain bori main band kardia hai? Wazer Azam istefa deain aur Governor sahab dubai ka chakar laga kar kuch shopping karlein?
What about the President Altaf bhai???
As far as I see he is the real cause of fasad in Karachi

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

Benazir Bhutto ordered and Naseer Ullah Babar obeyed the orders - where were they from?

You actually want us to hat Mohajirs but we hate MQM and that includes punjabis sindhis baluchis and pashtuns if your have any in the party....
That was Nasirullah Babar & Benazir ..........not Shytan Malik and Zardari ,,,,,there is a big difference ...............Parwaz haay dono ki ussi eak fiza main-----Gargis ka makam ore haay Shaheen ka jahan ore............................................