Altaf Hussain on Indian Army's youtube channel

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
govt of india should give asylum to all opressed and persecuted muhajirs ,hindus of pakistan ,life has become hell for them .

---------------------------------------------------------------------
source.gif

tenor.gif

Islamabadiya

Urdu speakings have no problems with Pakistan and it’s Army. Only problem in Sind is Quota system and PPP Govt in Sind who never got any votes from karachi so PPP govt didn’t do anything in Karachi. No development work in Karachi.

Couldn’t agree more on this point as I saw the same happen to Islamabad educational institutes when they were flooded by nalaiq Sindhi teachers when PPP came to power for the first and second time. They were total jahil ganwar people and ruined the superb government educational system by introducing bootees, tuition and physical violence culture.

Sindhi’s are our Pakistani brothers but I am sorry to say they are generally pathetic at everything.

CANSUK

Couldn’t agree more on this point as I saw the same happen to Islamabad educational institutes when they were flooded by nalaiq Sindhi teachers when PPP came to power for the first and second time. They were total jahil ganwar people and ruined the superb government educational system by introducing bootees, tuition and physical violence culture.

Sindhi’s are our Pakistani brothers but I am sorry to say they are generally pathetic at everything.
Unfortunately PPP didn’t provide education and good leadership, their selection criteria was some marks at your back that’s all you need to proceed.
Bhutto Zinda hai....imagine Mr. Aitzaz Ahsan and Qamar Zaman Qaira standing behind Bilawal, and what qualifications Bilawal has

Eagle-on-the-green

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its the Pak army (Rangers) who ve been killing muhajirs since early 90s in the name of clean up operations. They are the one who are behind land mafia, tanker mafia and turning a blind eye from corrupt feudal of PPP just to keep their stronghold of the economic nerve of the city (and country). Its the pak army who openly rigged elections to get PTI selected, its the same army who in past created MQM Haqiqi, PSP and forcefully stole the mandate of the Urdu speaking people.

Pak army to most part is a punjabi army, all police officers in karachi are either from punjab or interior sindh. Therefore Muhajirs are fed up from the Pak army and their dramay baziya.

Due to all these reasons, Muhajirs have valid reasons to be disappointed with the Pak army, which is just like an oppressing force for them.

what about high ranking muhajars? Aslam beg, zia, musharraf, sahir beg, zaidi, najmi........almist over 100 generals/admirals/air mashals............i am not against muhajirs......i don’t like what altaf has been doing....yeh bi fauj maun rehta tau havaldar, subedar, karnal jarnal hota......but inside his heart he was an Endian.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
what about high ranking muhajars? Aslam beg, zia, musharraf, sahir beg, zaidi, najmi........almist over 100 generals/admirals/air mashals............i am not against muhajirs......i don’t like what altaf has been doing....yeh bi fauj maun rehta tau havaldar, subedar, karnal jarnal hota......but inside his heart he was an Endian.
Zia was a punjabi by the way and from the remaining few, the Majority of those Muhajir generals were from the days gone by. Mainly because in the early days of Pakistan many mohajirs were already comissioned officers in the combined British army and at the time of partition, chose to join Pak army.

Otherwise in last 30-40 years there arent many. Like the rest of the pakistani society, pak army also has the racism and ethnicity based nepotism and mistrust of Mohajirs for not being the sons of the soil.

Altaf may not ve been totally good but he was the “Only” voice of muhajir community. Now we dont really have any say or representation in national level politics.

Eagle-on-the-green

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zia was a punjabi by the way and from the remaining few, the Majority of those Muhajir generals were from the days gone by. Mainly because in the early days of Pakistan many mohajirs were already comissioned officers in the combined British army and at the time of partition, chose to join Pak army.

Otherwise in last 30-40 years there arent many. Like the rest of the pakistani society, pak army also has the racism and ethnicity based nepotism and mistrust of Mohajirs for not being the sons of the soil.

Altaf may not ve been totally good but he was the “Only” voice of muhajir community. Now we dont really have any say or representation in national level politics.
You don’t know them but I know them........many are in service at the moment.......yeh alag bast hai keh Endia agar kissi ko acha lagta hai tau kiya ho sakta hai....

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
You don’t know them but I know them........many are in service at the moment.......yeh alag bast hai keh Endia agar kissi ko acha lagta hai tau kiya ho sakta hai....
Ok if you know it all, then stay afloat on your cloud#9.

The reason why Altaf Hussain (foolishly) asking India for help, is that despite all the efforts of several years the Quota system in jobs and education is still there, Muhajirs are still marginalised in their own city, Karachi has been sucked of life blood by everyone. We ve no real representation anywhere. All these issues are real and no one gives a damn about it.