Altaf Hussain thinking of quiting the party leadership and leave politics - Ameen

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain has appealed to the partys workers and sympathisers to give their opinion whether he should quit the leadership and leave politics if they thought the situation may further deteriorate in the wake of his decision to face every challenge.

According to an MQM statement released from London on Monday evening, Mr Hussain said that he was consulting legal experts after the issuance of a contempt notice by the Supreme Court.
Talking to members of the MQM coordination committee and constitutional experts, he said he was not afraid of anyone but Almighty Allah.
The way MQM workers and sympathisers had expressed their love and registered their protest after the issuance of contempt notice against him was commendable, Altaf Hussain added.

He said he was aware of their emotions, but despite this he was asking for their opinion whether he should quit the party leadership and leave politics.
I will submit your opinion to the coordination committee and decide about my future in the light of public opinion.

Source: http://dawn.com/2012/12/18/altaf-seeks-advice-over-his-future/

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This Laan*i has done such dramas many time before. He won't quit until he is six feet under the ground, which wouldn't come soon enough.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
news-21.gif

Husaink

نوٹس ملیا تے کئی کچھ ہلیا
الطاف بھائی شیر بنو اور پاکستان آو تمہیں بوری بند لاشوں کی روحیں بلا رہی ہیں

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agar Altaf Hussain Nay Party leadership say resign kia to Awam phir Kisi k control main nahi rahay gi aur halat ki responsible Judiciary hogi. Altaf hussain resigning from party leadership means Judiciary try to crush the public mandate in one part of pakistan & that will not be acceptable for public

Husaink

اگر الطاف نے پارٹی قیادت چھوڑ دی تو لوگ بے قابو ہو جائیں گے
اور الله تعالیٰ نے اسے اوپر اٹھا لیا تو پھر کیا کرو گے؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
انسان نہ ہوئے بھیڑ بکریاں ہو گئے

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Death of a person is a natural thing. But force someone to get out of politics by using dirty tactics coz that person doesnt belongs to your community & you want your supremacy in pakistan its not fair & not acceptable for public. If you dont believe me ask baluchi people how much they love you guys.

اگر الطاف نے پارٹی قیادت چھوڑ دی تو لوگ بے قابو ہو جائیں گے
اور الله تعالیٰ نے اسے اوپر اٹھا لیا تو پھر کیا کرو گے؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
انسان نہ ہوئے بھیڑ بکریاں ہو گئے

Rizkhan75

MPA (400+ posts)
Being a loyal party member I would suggest Altaf Bhai to better step down from the present position and handover it someone else who can handle it well...........It is for the betterment of the party...Please..

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan say to bach kar bhag gaya tha corrupt logon kis waja say likin london may phans gaya.. abb to agay ghara aur pechay khai hay....

Husaink

جمہوری پارٹیاں اگر وہ جمہوری ہوں تو کوئی پیری مریدی کے سلسلے نہیں ہوتے
اگر وقیی الطاف حسین ایک جمہوری پارٹی کا سربراہ ہے تو عدالت کا سامنا کرے
شور مچا کر چور کبھی سچا نہیں ہو سکتا اسے اپنی بے گناہی کا ثبوت دینا ہی ہوتا ہے

purity

MPA (400+ posts)
Forgive my language here :)

Altaf is suffering from Constipation for the past few years. Whenever he can't go.... , he ask his party workers "Should I leave the party" and the party workers reply with one voice. " No peer sahab, we will go.... in place of you and we will send Carmina to you" As you can see when all the workers go....... at the same time we see all the nasty stuff in Karachi.
Believe me I grew up in Karachi and seen that intense chronic case of Altaf's Constipation.