Altaf's Letter To UK PM ~ Real Or Blunder ?

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
From last days, after the revelation exposed by Zulfiqar Mirza about Altaf Hussain's letter to UK Prime Minister (Tony Blair). After the research on it, We got tricky point which caused of its 'ZERO CREDIBILITY'. When we analyzed the signatures of Altaf on MQM sites (original signatures). Great difference between the original signature & the letter which is issued by agencies.

Compare the signatures and decide with your own discretion"Courtesy MQM Television"

Click on the picture and see it clearly (Zoom Version)

After that just check out the address of MQM's head-quarter which is mentioned on the letter. The Address of MQM's head-quater, which is mentioned on letter is exposed as blunder.

Click on the picture and see it clearly (Zoom Version)

Letterhead.bmp

Last edited:

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
Things look very doubtful.. what about those videos of ajmal pahari and other target killers in which they confessed about their association with MQM?

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
may be this letter is fake,what is the point to show us your finding my question to you....WHY YOU OR MQM GO TO COURT AND SUE DR ZM IF YOU CANT THAN ALTAF IS BRITISH NATIONAL AND DR ZM ACCUSED HIM FOR TRAITOR AND BREAKING PAKISTAN SO WHY NOT ALTAF SUE HIM IN THE UK COURTS.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Things look very doubtful.. what about those videos of ajmal pahari and other target killers in which they confessed about their association with MQM?

اجمل پہاڑی کی جی آئی ٹی کو مصطفی کمال نے جھوٹ کہا ہے۔ یہ سچ ہے کہ تشدد کر کے آپ سے ہر بات منوائی جا سکتی ہے۔

باقی دلوں کا حال اللہ بہتر جانتا ہے۔ اس معاملے کو عدالت میں جانے دیں اور دیکھتے ہیں کہ کیا ثبوت ہیں۔

اگر یہ سچ بھی ہے تب بھی حالات کا تفصیلی تجزیہ یہاں پر موجود ہے۔

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Give a person to the Pakistani Police and they will get a confession to what ever you want them to say. The drawing room treatment is not just in the dramas, it is taking place at a Thana near you, at any given moment.

mehwish_ali

may be this letter is fake,what is the point to show us your finding my question to you....WHY YOU OR MQM GO TO COURT AND SUE DR ZM IF YOU CANT THAN ALTAF IS BRITISH NATIONAL AND DR ZM ACCUSED HIM FOR TRAITOR AND BREAKING PAKISTAN SO WHY NOT ALTAF SUE HIM IN THE UK COURTS.

Why not your hero Zulfiqar Mirza go to your beloved hero Court and prove his allegations?

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Signature can be different and change with time. Try yourself : sign on paper several time and you will find differences between them.

Whats wrong with the address? can someone explain?

Last edited:

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Why not your hero Zulfiqar Mirza go to your beloved hero Court and prove his allegations?

Good question! Wonder what is stopping ZM from going to the courts with the plethora of proofs he claims to have? Adding Dr. to ones name does not make a dunce, anything otherwise, as seems to be the misconception in Pakistan.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

BARI AKALMAND BANTI HAIN AAP(clap)(clap)(clap) , I F I ACCUSED FOR YOU ANY THING WHICH YOU ARE NOT DONE,WHAT YOU WILL DO, SIT HOME AND ENJOY THE ACCUSATION OR GO TO COURT TO CLEAR YOUR NAME OR YOU WILL TELL ME GO THE COURT AND CLEAR MY NAME.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Actually, I like your idea but unfortunately AH cannot do that because ZM did not break any British law.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

کیا ہو گیا حفیظ بھائی آپ تو بال کی کھال نکال رہے ہو بھائی ایسے کاموں میں اتنی غلطی تو معاف ہو سکتی ہے

Last edited:

mehwish_ali

but i believe a British national can go court ask for justice.

مگر آپ یہ یقین نہیں کرتے کہ ذولفقار مرزا پاکستانی عدالت میں جا کر متحدہ کے خلاف ان الزامات کو ثابت کر سکتا ہے؟

کیا چیز اہم ہے.؟ ذولفقار مرزا کی "ذات" کے خلاف عدالتی کاروائی کرنا ۔۔۔۔۔۔ یا پھر متحدہ کے جرائم کے خلاف عدالتی کاروائی کرنا؟

aamirksa

ویسے یہ خط تو اصلی ہے باکی رہا ٦ اور ٨ کا فرق تو یہ ایم کیو ایم والوں کی غلطی ہے کے بغیر چیک کے کیسے اپنا لیٹر پیڈ بنا لیا ، کم سے کم ٦ کو ایک جگا ٨ تو کر دیتے نا ، اور ٦ یا ٨ سے کیا فرق پڑتا ہے اصل چیز ہے کے یہ خط کلو نے کیوں بھیجا