Amnesty demand by mqm

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1--Official pardon for people who have been convicted of political offenses.

2--Amnesty sounds a little like "amnesia," and that's because in its more specific sense amnesty means "forgetting." The government will essentially forget about whatever crime was committed, or whatever horrible things were said.
3--An official pardon for people who have been convicted of political offenses:

Above are some definitions for AMNESTY.

mqm is asking for amnesty and I am wondering why are they asking for Amnesty, mqm says like it is being given to Baluchistan people.

mqm has always denied any involvement in any criminal activities or wrong doings. They have always defended even the acrimonious statements from Altaf Hussain.

Keeping this background in mind I have a few questions.

Baluchi militants have acknowledged that they were misguided and that is why they were fighting against the state and people of Pakistan. Is mqm ready to accept that they were involved in anti state and anti people of Pakistan actions?

Baluchi militants have never been in power in Baluchistan where as mqm has been in power for decades and yet continued to remain involve in criminal activities for political gain.

mqm is ready to accept that mqm has been involved in political crimes for which they are requesting or demanding Amnesty??

In my opinion mqm can not and should not get Amnesty for they have had many years in opportunity to change and act right. but they chose to remain aligned with anti-Pakistan elements.

Last edited by a moderator:

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
what about people who got killed by mqm target killers. Recently one journalist who went out to pickup his kids got killed by the target killers. How many kids have would to wait for their dads to return alive while we give amnesty to thugs, killers and foreign agents

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Star,

Their appeal for amnesty is a 'plea bargain' to NAB lol

Asking for amnesty (just like given in BL) is a clear acceptance of anti-state activities.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Good to hear from you gazoobhai.

same here.

I spend only few min a day. Glanced thru the siasat to see who is contributing what. Rarely I do respond. Otherwise I watch only some shows on youtube

I noticed regulars Indians have disappeared after the release Siasat. We are better off

Salam
off to bed now, btw Eid Mubarak to you and your family and to all Muslims on this forum. We have Eid Sep 24(tomorrow)