An Insight into Propaganda on Youtube

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I wonder if its only me or you guys have any thoughts to share.
I have been bombarded heavily with propaganda videos where so called Labaiki are posting threads and videos. One thing I have noticed is Indians are abusing in comments and none of Labaiki or Noon leagui go after them. To me this is well planned campaign by Indians who have somehow managed their sleeping cells within Pakistan.

1QlXZP6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I wonder if its only me or you guys have any thoughts to share.
I have been bombarded heavily with propaganda videos where so called Labaiki are posting threads and videos. One thing I have noticed is Indians are abusing in comments and none of Labaiki or Noon leagui go after them. To me this is well planned campaign by Indians who have somehow managed their sleeping cells within Pakistan.

1QlXZP6.jpg
youtube, fb comments section is un-moderated, and is full of indian posters, and they are responded to by pakistani posters - it never ends, which is why I just avoid those

Whats sad is that until recently, when PDM was up and about, even DAWN, which is moderated, had an unusally higher number of Indian posters, and many of my responses were not published by Dawn.

Since PDM ended, there have been less Indian posters on Dawn, or at least fewer of thier comments are cleared....