An open letter to Ahmad Quraishi

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
it's good to have a ******** Queen around on TV , but seriously citing things off internet? you call it journalism? Indians are not that good, fine, but you don't have to soothe or satisfy your ego by telling your viewers how shitty a democracy or state India has turned into!
But please phle apne masle hal kr lo phir India ko bhi sikha lena
stop selling hatred, we have humans
living across the borders in both the countries, if you can't bring them close, if you can't bridge the gap , just don't make the situation worst.
Regards,
cefspan

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why are you so upset with AQ? He is only one of the few journalists who discusses foreign affairs and what's happening around our borders. Most of the time he is showing the mirror, and if you feel that reality hurts then just flip the channel. We have lots of 'aman ki aasha' channels to infuse love for India in us. And if you feel that you have any issues with what he says then try to challenge him on his facts rather than reverting to rhetoric.

Renegade

MPA (400+ posts)
He's probably too affected by the anti-Pakistan trolling of Indians (look at Dawn.com comment section to get an idea). If there's one thing Indians are pretty good at, it's internet trolling. In my opinion, the best way is to completely ignore them and don't take any notice of them, but don't let them post any vitriol on our own websites.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
He's probably too affected by the anti-Pakistan trolling of Indians (look at Dawn.com comment section to get an idea). If there's one thing Indians are pretty good at, it's internet trolling. In my opinion, the best way is to completely ignore them and don't take any notice of them, but don't let them post any vitriol on our own websites.

Why are you so upset with AQ? He is only one of the few journalists who discusses foreign affairs and what's happening around our borders. Most of the time he is showing the mirror, and if you feel that reality hurts then just flip the channel. We have lots of 'aman ki aasha' channels to infuse love for India in us. And if you feel that you have any issues with what he says then try to challenge him on his facts rather than reverting to rhetoric.

hmm, should we talk about facts? he quoted that India tends to have the highest infanticide ratio (totally ignoring the fact that the same , or more strict policy in employed in China)
he quoted couple of indian MPs, politicians who had mysoginist point of view, drawing the conclusion how bad the indians are with moralities ( JUI F senator couple of years back was in favor of child marriage) and how indian politicians promoted child marriage and all that

he takes things off internet, if you start believing everything on internet then do know aliens built the pyramids, and they have been abducting ppl from planet earth to harvest their organs and nicholas flamel is still alive! you ain't gonna buy this **** but you do listen to him with out inquiring don't you?

green maple i remember you joined the forum back in 2011, remember unicorn? you take the religion out, its the same blood, same people, same habbits, same wretched soch

@Renegade muna grow up

HORUS

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
China restricts in some cases having more than one children whereas india is plagued by female foetocide, upto a million girls are anually aborted in India just because of their gender.
In India they try to demonize Pakistan whenever they get the chance, in their news, movies etc.....If you are a pakistani then you should be more concerned about indian media spewing venow against pakistan 24/7.
hmm, should we talk about facts? he quoted that India tends to have the highest infanticide ratio (totally ignoring the fact that the same , or more strict policy in employed in China)

@Renegade muna grow up

thinking

AQ is a true Pakistani..We need this kind of young
journalists in Pakistani medias...We are fed up
with old rotten eggs Journalists...

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
China restricts in some cases having more than one children whereas india is plagued by female foetocide, upto a million girls are anually aborted in India just because of their gender.
In India they try to demonize Pakistan whenever they get the chance, in their news, movies etc.....If you are a pakistani then you should be more concerned about indian media spewing venow against pakistan 24/7.
Indian health ministry came up with a proposal of free abortions if the couple was willing, back in 78 ( i don't know the exact year) so that they could control high birth rate, thats what boosted female infanticide
Indian media is stuck in phase II of its development.They want ratings, let that be done by making non issues issues and things like that.
Pakistani media would end up being like that soon, thats what i fear
it shouldn't be about settling scores, warna farq hi kya rh gya?
yahan sipah sahaba aur lashkar jhangvi h udhar shiv sena.
Don't you think?

rales

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I haven't watched his show but you are right that he shouldn't be talking about India unless it is relevant to the conversation.

However, I disagree that government, established media, NGOs, or other reputable sites shouldn't be cited. Again, I don't know whether he cites those anarchy/ conspiracy sites or reputable ones. Latter should be fine.

As for media pointing out negative behavior or holding personalities responsible, that's how reporting is done. What people say or do, they should be held accountable. When US republicans are criticized by giving specific examples of their policies or statements, it gives a general outlook of the party. Does that mean every Republican leader is like that? No. But overall party trend is (again by citing examples).

Also, that's not how you write an open letter, that starts off with swearing & insult.

GreenMaple

hmm, should we talk about facts? he quoted that India tends to have the highest infanticide ratio (totally ignoring the fact that the same , or more strict policy in employed in China)?

China has one-child policy; it does not make distinction between boys and girls, jus one child. In India only female fetus are targeted. Here are the male-female ratio facts for you (number of females for every 1000 males from Wikipedia):
1 Kerala 1084
2 Chhattisgarh 979
3 Karnataka 950
4 Odisha 948
5 West Bengal 944
6 Himachal Pradesh 939
7 Tamil Nadu 928
8 Assam 922
9 Madhya Pradesh 921
10 Andhra Pradesh 914
11 Jharkhand 918
12 Gujarat 909
12 Bihar 909
13 Maharashtra 896
14 Jammu and Kashmir 895
15 Rajasthan 893
16 Delhi 884
17 Uttar Pradesh 874
18 Punjab 863
19 Haryana 857

Total average 908

HORUS

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
free abortions is not an excuse to abort only the females.....i agree we have our own similar problems but doesn't mean what AQ is saying is not correct. Indian media is and has been waging a war against pakistan for a while now and is only fair for pakistani media to show them their true face.
Indians are making a movie on malala, on the other hand they just banned a movie on joyti singh(dehli gangrape victim)...Indians dish it but can't take it.
Indian health ministry came up with a proposal of free abortions if the couple was willing, back in 78 ( i don't know the exact year) so that they could control high birth rate, thats what boosted female infanticide
Indian media is stuck in phase II of its development.They want ratings, let that be done by making non issues issues and things like that.
Pakistani media would end up being like that soon, thats what i fear
it shouldn't be about settling scores, warna farq hi kya rh gya?
yahan sipah sahaba aur lashkar jhangvi h udhar shiv sena.
Don't you think?

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
China has one-child policy; it does not make distinction between boys and girls, jus one child. In India only female fetus are targeted. Here are the male-female ratio facts for you (number of females for every 1000 males from Wikipedia):
1 Kerala 1084
2 Chhattisgarh 979
3 Karnataka 950
4 Odisha 948
5 West Bengal 944
6 Himachal Pradesh 939
7 Tamil Nadu 928
8 Assam 922
9 Madhya Pradesh 921
10 Andhra Pradesh 914
11 Jharkhand 918
12 Gujarat 909
12 Bihar 909
13 Maharashtra 896
14 Jammu and Kashmir 895
15 Rajasthan 893
16 Delhi 884
17 Uttar Pradesh 874
18 Punjab 863
19 Haryana 857

Total average 908
Even in china if the couple wants a baby boy they can get an abortion, the same rule is employed in india
i hope you read what i wrote above, how indian health ministry aided infanticide decades ago which lead to disastrous results
jahan itna google kiya h thora china p bhi kr lo

GreenMaple

Even in china if the couple wants a baby boy they can get an abortion, the same rule is employed in india
i hope you read what i wrote above, how indian health ministry aided infanticide decades ago which lead to disastrous results
jahan itna google kiya h thora china p bhi kr lo

Two wrongs doesn't make one right.
Your are missing the point. More importantly it's the attitude of general population on how it looks at females and their roles in the society. Why are they just aborting girls and not boys. This is a grave social problem.