An open letter to Ahmad Quraishi

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Two wrongs doesn't make one right.
Your are missing the point. More importantly it's the attitude of general population on how it looks at females and their roles in the society. Why are they just aborting girls and not boys. This is a grave social problem.
I totally agree with your point, but there are indians who are AGAINST female infanticide are there not? jahil tu jahil hota h, us ne wo krna h beshak india mn ho pakistan mn ya china mn
baat khne ka maqsad tha k jahalat ya haiwaniyat kisi ek mulk ki miras nhn, ganda hone ko har ek hota h

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I haven't watched his show but you are right that he shouldn't be talking about India unless it is relevant to the conversation.

However, I disagree that government, established media, NGOs, or other reputable sites shouldn't be cited. Again, I don't know whether he cites those anarchy/ conspiracy sites or reputable ones. Latter should be fine.

As for media pointing out negative behavior or holding personalities responsible, that's how reporting is done. What people say or do, they should be held accountable. When US republicans are criticized by giving specific examples of their policies or statements, it gives a general outlook of the party. Does that mean every Republican leader is like that? No. But overall party trend is (again by citing examples).

Also, that's not how you write an open letter, that starts off with swearing & insult.
yeah sorry for that, thats how it should not have been but trust me, siasat.pk is the only place where he might read it , if he ever sees it

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
what drives me mad is seeing a guy on tv, whose misquoting everything and still trying to be the most scholastically sound dude out there
hell no

Thats the problem right there, you guys are way too interested in our business and always sticking your nose in it and in any case the Indian Media is way more active is spurting drivel about Pakistan with their war mongering and anti Pakistan rhetoric than vice versa. Even now there are only a hand full of people who talk against India majority of the media is focused in Pakistan's own internal matters.

Maybe consider it a kind of blow back by the hard right wing attitude towards Pakistan by the Indian media.

I guess in a nutshell its, if you can't take it, don't dish it out. So i guess your complain would be better if directed towards your own media. If you don't want some of our people talking smack about you guys then cut it out !

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats the problem right there, you guys are way too interested in our business and always sticking your nose in it and in any case the Indian Media is way more active is spurting drivel about Pakistan with their war mongering and anti Pakistan rhetoric than vice versa. Even now there are only a hand full of people who talk against India majority of the media is focused in Pakistan's own internal matters.

Maybe consider it a kind of blow back by the hard right wing attitude towards Pakistan by the Indian media.

I guess in a nutshell its, if you can't take it, don't dish it out. So i guess your complain would be better if directed towards your own media. If you don't want some of our people talking smack about you guys then cut it out !
yeah right
satiy-e ka jhanda india media k haath mn h lol
whom are you kidding dude? if indian media is all for the ratings!

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
India is our neighbor and really a foul one at that. Since we can not change the neighbor we must understand the bigotry, back stabbing, poor false flag operation generation, incessant barrage of accusations without any proof and so many more Chanakya doctrine followings.

Just change the channel if you do not agree with him. Better still try to tell you indian buddies how to do business since there are humans living on this side of the border also in case you missed it.

As for China we have no problems with it and it does not give us problems. If you are so concerned then first give justice to the 2000 Muslims killed in Gujarat by Modi's orders. The fact that you have him as your PM speaks of the depravity of indian thinking and moral standing.

rtabasum2

yeah right
satiy-e ka jhanda india media k haath mn h lol
whom are you kidding dude? if indian media is all for the ratings!

Sir India bashing ki tunkhwa laita hai app kyun uss ki rozi roti kay peechay per gay ho, anyway we need India issue to keep our martial spirits up

fawad ali

I agree brother. Half of his time he is telling us how India is. I think instead of wasting our in poking our nose in other people's business, we should talk about Pakistan.