An open letter to Altaf Bhai (from a pen of Urdu speaker)

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Altaf Bhai,

This is in reference to your threats today. I hope you don't take any of this seriously, just like we never take any of what you say too seriously either.

First of all, no matter what your drug/alcohol induced stupor makes you believe, you are not God. You are insignificant just like an insect, with your face plastered across every inch of the city's streets. Sadly, Mortein doesn't make a product that kills you.

Secondly, this is not YOUR city. This is OUR city. Who are you to suggest that Karachi should be separated from Pakistan? The last time we allowed a Britisher to demarcate our country, it was in 1947 after which we asked your red-passport brothers and sisters to get off our land and out of our lives.

Thirdly, politics is politics. Terrorism is terrorism. Call it what it is. You are not a political leader. You are a terrorist running a terrorist organization. You give death threats on public television, you give ultimatums to innocent civilians exercising their rights of a peaceful protest, and then you say you're a political leader. I don't know what you're on these days sir, but I suggest you get yourself checked. I think you're having an identity crisis.

Fourthly, I don't know which city you say you and your band of terrorists represent but it surely isn't Karachi. As for the people you say you fight for - the Mohajirs, the Urdu speaking men and women who lost everything when they migrated to this great land - not even one of them in his/her right mind would identify with you. I am a Mohajir and my family migrated from India. For years we've been told that to protect ourselves, we must support you and your band of terrorists. Today, it ends.

Lastly and most importantly - we all know you suffer from Alzheimer's, you delusional lunatic. But this isn't the 80s anymore when you put guns in the hands of young men and introduced militancy in your politics telling them that they needed to protect themselves from some sort of ethnic cleansing. Pakistan has moved on. And the only reason why you and your party maintain your stance on this ethnic divide is because without it, you have nothing to compete on.

We aren't as divided as your politics suggest - we united in 1947 and it's people like you who have been working to divide us since then. As I said earlier, check the color of your passport. It all makes sense now, you pseudo colonialist scum.

Love,

Na Maloom Fard (unknown person)

Note: i copied it from somewhere (I am urdu speaker and I have same feelings for this Looter)

Last edited:

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: An open letter to Altaf Bhai (from a pen of Urdu speaker) Dont merge plz

Altaf Hussain gives threats on the record. Go do what you can do to him. Try your best.

You however, are hiding behind anonymity. I wish you had the courage to stand up and say what you have said on the record without anonymity.

Just sayin'

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

bohut khoob bhai (clap)

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)

This is in reference to your threats today. I hope you don't take any of this seriously, just like we never take any of what you say too seriously either.

First of all, no matter what your drug/alcohol induced stupor makes you believe, you are not God. You are insignificant just like an insect, with your face plastered across every inch of the city's streets. Sadly, Mortein doesn't make a product that kills you.

Secondly, this is not YOUR city. This is OUR city. Who are you to suggest that Karachi should be separated from Pakistan? The last time we allowed a Britisher to demarcate our country, it was in 1947 after which we asked your red-passport brothers and sisters to get off our land and out of our lives.

Thirdly, politics is politics. Terrorism is terrorism. Call it what it is. You are not a political leader. You are a terrorist running a terrorist organization. You give death threats on public television, you give ultimatums to innocent civilians exercising their rights of a peaceful protest, and then you say you're a political leader. I don't know what you're on these days sir, but I suggest you get yourself checked. I think you're having an identity crisis.

Fourthly, I don't know which city you say you and your band of terrorists represent but it surely isn't Karachi. As for the people you say you fight for - the Mohajirs, the Urdu speaking men and women who lost everything when they migrated to this great land - not even one of them in his/her right mind would identify with you. I am a Mohajir and my family migrated from India. For years we've been told that to protect ourselves, we must support you and your band of terrorists. Today, it ends.

Lastly and most importantly - we all know you suffer from Alzheimer's, you delusional lunatic. But this isn't the 80s anymore when you put guns in the hands of young men and introduced militancy in your politics telling them that they needed to protect themselves from some sort of ethnic cleansing. Pakistan has moved on. And the only reason why you and your party maintain your stance on this ethnic divide is because without it, you have nothing to compete on.

We aren't as divided as your politics suggest - we united in 1947 and it's people like you who have been working to divide us since then. As I said earlier, check the color of your passport. It all makes sense now, you pseudo colonialist scum.
And i am a pukhtoon so not afraid of any one except ALLAH so u can get all information about me from my profile and also if u want i can give u my address

Last edited by a moderator:

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)

bohut khoob bhai (clap)

Sohrab bahai - aapki aankhon mein aansoo ? (refering to your profile pic)
arey girte hein shahsawaar hi maidaan e jang mein
i am up again - waiting for khan to get well and restart and engine,,,
silly public will hopefully learn it very soon ~(a year or two)

agli baar - ab bus hamaari

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

Do not call this "souar" a bhai please...

Thank you for your sincere thoughts. Let me explain my point.

I honestly believe that MQM is a party of bullies. In fact criminal bullies.

But if they don't do what they are doing then they will be persecuted. Have you forgotten the days when 'language-based ethnicity discrimination' which used to happen in 80s in Sindh or th fake 'Jinnahpur' conspiracy which the Army used to bring them down? MQM have been persecuted and what they do is a reaction to that persecution. That is an unfortunate situation of the power-play and social survival of a community.

But then again, if Altaf Hussain is such a criminal and really that bad a person, then why don't all of you 'mard ki aulads' including the top Pakistani military establishment get him arrested and take him to court? I never understand this. I hear people jump up and down against Altaf Hussain but he has never been charged or taken to court by State of Pakistan, its elected government or Army establishment.

Who is the 'munafiq' here then?!?!?!?

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

It is useless to have a word with MQM. MQM is a terrorist outfit, which is fully funded by British government to create chaos and terrorism in our country. If you want stop the MQM menace, you have to go after the terrorist sponsors. We have to start a mass media campaign against Britain and the terrorists it supports on the social media.

Sohraab

Sohrab bahai - aapki aankhon mein aansoo ? (refering to your profile pic)
arey girte hein shahsawaar hi maidaan e jang mein
i am up again - waiting for khan to get well and restart and engine,,,
silly public will hopefully learn it very soon ~(a year or two)

agli baar - ab bus hamaari

bhai aanso to aane hi thay jab itni barri ziadatti is mulk aur is ki awaam aur apne Leader ke saath hoti dekhi

yeh Nawaz ki hakumat jaiz nahi balke yeh dhandli ke zariye bani hui aik hakumat hai

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

And to add to my point, why has the champion leader of free judiciary, Mr Mohtaram Ifthikhar Chief Justice Chauhdary not taken a suo motto notice against the great criminal Altaf Hussain??

What is Chief Justice of Pakistan so afraid of when he can take notice of Ateeqa Odhoo's whiskey bottles?!?

I just don't get this hypocrisy of these pseudo internet-jihadis. If you are such a 'mard ki aulad' and you have clear evidence against the great criminal Altaf Hussain then why is the State of Pakistan not doing anything about it?!?!

I just don't get it.

My advice to OP is that rather than being discriminatory, learn to live with different communities and ethnicities together and learn to tolerate them.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

It is useless to have a word with MQM. MQM is a terrorist outfit, which is fully funded by British government to create chaos and terrorism in our country. If you want stop the MQM menace, you have to go after the terrorist sponsors. We have to start a mass media campaign against Britain and the terrorists it supports on the social media.

Lol. They can't even teach that in Conspiracy Theory 101 at the University of Bull**it.

This is prime grade-A top level nonsense.

Why don't you just admit that you can't tolerate people from different ethnicities and that's what's bothering you. Why hide behind lame conspiracy theories?!?!

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)

bhai aanso to aane hi thay jab itni barri ziadatti is mulk aur is ki awaam aur apne Leader ke saath hoti dekhi

yeh Nawaz ki hakumat jaiz nahi balke yeh dhandli ke zariye bani hui aik hakumat hai

was very upset all day today.. per socha k upset hone se kia hoga ... tu apni efforts aur tawanaai ko dobaara bahaal ker dia
karachi ki awaam ko bhi tu dekhain .. becharay mutahida ka mafia unke sir per charha hey bechary logon ko vote dene ki takleef tu door polling station tuk puhunchne ki zehmet nahi dene di bhataa khoor mafia ne.. we have soo much to do.. dil choota na kerain abhi tu chand darakht kaaty hein , yahaan poora jungle baaki hey

Sohraab

was very upset all day today.. per socha k upset hone se kia hoga ... tu apni efforts aur tawanaai ko dobaara bahaal ker dia
karachi ki awaam ko bhi tu dekhain .. becharay mutahida ka mafia unke sir per charha hey bechary logon ko vote dene ki takleef tu door polling station tuk puhunchne ki zehmet nahi dene di bhataa khoor mafia ne.. we have soo much to do.. dil choota na kerain abhi tu chand darakht kaaty hein , yahaan poora jungle baaki hey

InsHAllah aisa hi hoga

aik baat main ne kisi se nahi ki woh main pehli baar kar raha hoon , yehi baat mere dukh ki sab se barri wajjah hai

Allah kehta hai main ne us qaum ki haalat kabhi nahi badli jis ne apni haalat badalne ki khud koshish nahi ki , to main ne IK aur PTI ki kamyaabi ke liye bohut duain ki thin , main Darood Shareef parrh raha tha PTI ke kamyabi ke liye last 10 days se , aur mujhe pura yakeen tha ke Pakistani qaum is baar IK ko vote dene zaroor nikle gi , jis din Election tha us din Fajar ki namaz main main ne Allah se dua karte huay yeh kaha tha Yah Allah ab Pakistani Qaum ne apni haalat badalne ke liye Aik qadam barhaya hai , ab tu bhi Hamari madad karna , ab tu in Luteron aur munaafiqon ki madad na karna , yehi woh baat thi jis ne Election ki Raat mujhe bohut rulaya aur ALLAH MUJHE MAAF KARE , mere dil main baar baar yehi baat chal rahi thi ke Yah Allah tu to hameesha haq ka saath deta hai aur tu ne hamara saath tab bhi na diya jab hum ne apni haalat badalne ke liye aik qadam utha diya tha , main aap ko bata nahi sakta ke main kis dukh se guzra hoon

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)

We have enough of MQM terrorism, get ready to get even... bullies must be fought ... ALTAF COWARD TERRORIST, come to pakistan and lead the band of bandits.. lets see if you balls....B*stard,

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)

InsHAllah aisa hi hoga

aik baat main ne kisi se nahi ki woh main pehli baar kar raha hoon , yehi baat mere dukh ki sab se barri wajjah hai

Allah kehta hai main ne us qaum ki haalat kabhi nahi badli jis ne apni haalat badalne ki khud koshish nahi ki , to main ne IK aur PTI ki kamyaabi ke liye bohut duain ki thin , main Darood Shareef parrh raha tha PTI ke kamyabi ke liye last 10 days se , aur mujhe pura yakeen tha ke Pakistani qaum is baar IK ko vote dene zaroor nikle gi , jis din Election tha us din Fajar ki namaz main main ne Allah se dua karte huay yeh kaha tha Yah Allah ab Pakistani Qaum ne apni haalat badalne ke liye Aik qadam barhaya hai , ab tu bhi Hamari madad karna , ab tu in Luteron aur munaafiqon ki madad na karna , yehi woh baat thi jis ne Election ki Raat mujhe bohut rulaya aur ALLAH MUJHE MAAF KARE , mere dil main baar baar yehi baat chal rahi thi ke Yah Allah tu to hameesha haq ka saath deta hai aur tu ne hamara saath tab bhi na diya jab hum ne apni haalat badalne ke liye aik qadam utha diya tha , main aap ko bata nahi sakta ke main kis dukh se guzra hoon

Hazrat Yousaf A.I ko taqreeban teeen dahaiyon tuk ALLAH ne imtehaan mein rakhaa, aur aisa hi unkey walid hazrat yaqoob ke saath bhi howa .. unki sub se chaheeti aulaad ko ALLAH ne unse door rakhaa, yahaan tuk k roo roo k unki nazar tuk chali gaee,,, aisa nahi thaa k ALLAH unki sun nahi raha thaa..
kabhi kabhi ALLAH hamary liey behtari kisi aur tarha se rakhey howay hotay hein, ager aadhy log abhi insaan ke bachay ban chukay hein tu baki ki quom sowi hi howee hey,,, ho sakta hey aglay kuch arse mein ye bhi badal jaee,,,,
isko imtehaaan samjhiyeye,,, hamain apni kamzooriyan aur khamiyoon ka tadraak kerna hoga... i am hoping for our win soon
inshaALLAH,,,,,, i will see the day when PTI will rule all over pakistan,,, inshaALLAH

Sohraab

Hazrat Yousaf A.I ko taqreeban teeen dahaiyon tuk ALLAH ne imtehaan mein rakhaa, aur aisa hi unkey walid hazrat yaqoob ke saath bhi howa .. unki sub se chaheeti aulaad ko ALLAH ne unse door rakhaa, yahaan tuk k roo roo k unki nazar tuk chali gaee,,, aisa nahi thaa k ALLAH unki sun nahi raha thaa..
kabhi kabhi ALLAH hamary liey behtari kisi aur tarha se rakhey howay hotay hein, ager aadhy log abhi insaan ke bachay ban chukay hein tu baki ki quom sowi hi howee hey,,, ho sakta hey aglay kuch arse mein ye bhi badal jaee,,,,
isko imtehaaan samjhiyeye,,, hamain apni kamzooriyan aur khamiyoon ka tadraak kerna hoga... i am hoping for our win soon
inshaALLAH,,,,,, i will see the day when PTI will rule all over pakistan,,, inshaALLAH

bhai ji aap jin ka zikar kar rahe hain un ki to omrain bhi hazaar hazaar saal ki hoti thin

jab ke ab to ziada se ziada 80 saal bus

main yeh is liye keh raha hoon kuin ke IK 60 years ka hai , Allah ussay zindagi de lekin waqt jaise jaise guzarta jai ga us ki energy main kami aati jai gi , aakhir woh aur kitna bhagay ga aur kitni Jaan mare ga is qaum ke liye

Yaad rakho Tehreek e Insaf Imran Khan ke Bina kuch bhi nahi

Sohraab

bhai inshallah apki jan mqm se pml n he churaye ge inshallah

acha kaam jo bhi kare , main ussay appriciate karon ga , main PMLN ka nahi hon , PTI ka hon

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

سارےپاکستانیوں کی طرح اہل کراچی بھی بیوقوف ترین ہیں ، جو ایک جوکر کے پیچھے لگے ہوے ہیں . جو خود تو انگلینڈ میں بیٹھا ہوا ہے اور اہل کراچی کو اپنی انگلیوں کے اشارے پر نچوا رہا ہے .کبھی تو اسکی کسی تقریر پر غور کر لیا کرو کہ وہ آپ لوگوں کو کس طرف لیجا رہا ہے ، تمھارے اکٹھے کیے ہوے بھتے کے پیسوں پر گزر اوقات کرنے والے کی اوقات کیا ہے کبھی یہ بھی سوچ لیا کرو