and your concern is, why the PM isn't dressed appropriately?

Adeel

Founder
https://twitter.com/x/status/1249352677588426752
The people are dying in thousands every day all over the world, and Pakistani media is criticizing; why the PM hasn't dressed appropriately? The country is going through the most devastating situation, It has ever faced, and you are worried about how the PM should look?

This only tells me, journalists like these are just on an agenda. They are just looking and searching for any flaws and opportunities, so they could criticize the man, they hate, even these circumstances.

For me, respect for the PM has gone up many folds. I think he has been doing a tremendous job handling the situation with minimal resources. He is showing true concerns and did the right thing by reaching out to the International community explaining the consequences for developing countries like Pakistan.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
تھری پیس سوٹ والا قرضہ چڑھاتا ہے ، اور کچھ کھاتا ہے ،کچھ لگاتا ہے۔ ٹی شرٹ والا قرضہ اتارتا ہے۔نہ کھاتا ہے نہ کھانے دیتا ہے، سب کچھ لگاتا ہے آپکو کونسا لیڈر چاہیے؟

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
شاید کسی حکمران نے اتنی شلوار قمیض یعنی قومی لباس اتنے فخر سے پہنی ہو گی جیسے خان پہنتا ہے وہ جو اس سے پہلے تھے بے ڈھنگیں بے ڈول شکلیں مایوسی جن کا مقدر تھی اپنے کاروبار عروج پر ملک خسارے میں کبھی سوچا انہوں نے قومی لباس کے ساتھ کیا سلوک تھا ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
جب صحافی لفافی ان جیسی ٹوٹیوں سے پانی پیئے گے تو پھر ایسی ہی صحافت ہو گی

?

EVamOYvXYAEqOaG

NasNY

The wisdom of Honarable Prime Minister Imran Khan has been proven countless times and once again in another Crisis inside pakistan.

Idiocy of the Media does not need to be proven every time.

IT HAS BEEN SET IN STONE.

Spartacus

I read this stupit Tweet today then I thought this must be a "Fake Account" so ignored this tweet . Because a person like Talat Hussain can not be so stupid and nonsense .
But when I saw the same news once more here on Siasat.pk then I checked this tweet in detail and found this is 3.3Million follower account of the real Talat Hussain .
I was WRONG :(

But here is the answer !!!

Why Mark Zuckerberg wears the same clothes to work everyday ?
He replied

"“I'm in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life.”

Vitamin_C

You should buy a statue of Adam Smith and bow down to him every day because even Islamic model is a form of capitalism.

Early forms of capitalism were created during Islamic Golden Age and introduced to Europe by Arab invasion of Spain.

Ahh The Capitalist Mr C.. THE collapse of Satanic system will be devastating all over the world.

PM IK looks GOOD in anything he wears. RAW paid MEDIA has no impact on the AWAM.

Last edited:

Salazar67

You NEVER give examples of Muslim economist? Why ? Mr Coconut ? You know you are not white despite YOUR love of Jewish capitalism.

Mr Coconut, Perhaps the best known Islamic scholar who wrote about economics was Ibn Khaldun of Tunisia (1332–1406), who is considered a forerunner of modern economists.

Ibn Khaldun wrote on economic and political theory in the introduction, or Muqaddimah (Prolegomena), of his History of the World (Kitab al-Ibar).

Read up on him a little.. Leave Adam Smith alone.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لفافیو! اچھا لگنے کیلئے نواز شریف جیسے کھوتے کو مہنگے کپڑے پہننے پڑتے تھے شہزادہ عمران خان سادہ ٹی شرٹ میں بھی اچھا لگتا ہے تسی باجی دا رشتہ نئی دینا نا دو گلاں نا کرو

Gul Khan2020

MPA (400+ posts)
Today I was watching Canadian news in which premier of Ontario province of Canada Doug Ford was in a press briefing and he was dress up in a black T shirt and jeans, so what.
IK always looks great in any outfit anyway.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
One day this man will come up in an underwear or sleeping dress and these PTI supporters will be like " Wow Man ..Handsome man ! Simplicity man !"

Being a prime minister is a huge responsibility, if u cannot dress up properly for your job then it means you are too casual and unfit for the Job. Showing up in Jogging Suit and conducting official business is not acceptable in any business environment or government level meetings. When did you last see the Canadian Prime Minister or Donald Trump or Angela Merkel or Boris Johnson in tracksuit and addressing the Cabinet on Corona Virus or conducting official business? Either the Pakistani PM is too Lazy or he doesn't take his job seriously!

I deliberately did not participate in the thread , reason being that you will soon see a pack of wild dogs attacking you from all sides.

Donald Trump Holding Office :
106111813-1567619894549rts2p6d1.jpg

Boris Johnson

-1x-1.jpg

Angela Merkel

181029-angela-merkel-mn-1010_689fd04e4790b492375ef712ded77149.fit-760w.jpg