Another Afghan Showing His Tremendous Love For Pakistan

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is not afghani!!! He is Indian,,, I know afghanis are against Pakistan but right now they are either talking about scares Taliban or betrayal of Americans!! This man is doing propaganda, in coming days you will witness same propaganda :taliban are more dangerous to Pakistan, Pakistan tu gaya etc etc!!!! Hamara Afghanistan sey khuch lena dena nahi!! We are only happy because India is crying!!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ایک بھارتی میجر ایکشن ری پلے دیکھ کر بھوش وانی بتاتا ہے. یہ بھی ویسا ہی لکیر پیٹنے والا سیانا ہے. حالات برعکس ہوتے تو اس نے بھڑکیں مارنی تھی

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
India can't really fight face to face so propaganda and back stabbing been their favorite tool. There are some Harmi Afghan who are brained washed by Indian whores. As you can tell from his language that he had been fucking cows in India.
All Afghanis are anti Pakistan. Memorize this fact

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is a clear change in his accent as well!!! He sounded more afghani in the start!! All Indian channels are taking interview of fake afghani people!! This might also be a false flag operation!!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There is a clear change in his accent as well!!! He sounded more afghani in the start!! All Indian channels are taking interview of fake afghani people!! This might also be a false flag operation!!
Oh FFS! Fine you all keep your heads buried in the sand, thinking afghanis are writing us love letters. ?

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That's not true only Afghan Khooni Librals are against Pakistan less than 1%.
Just a while ago someone from UK wrote that every Afghani he had met hated Pakistan. I live in Australia I have the same experience. CitizenX from. the UAE , he vehemently agrees us on this topic. Where do you live ? How many Afghans have you met ?

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes because his target audience is Indians. You think Afghanis speak Urdu? These are not Pakistani pashtoons, these are total different animal.
Also my Afghani friends have told me that their women love bollywood movies. They all pick Hindi from Bollywood movies.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
LOL I am actually surprised how a person like yourself fell victim of their propaganda. I will let you see yourself when things foldout.
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

The problem with you lot is you think Afghanis are a ditto copy of our Pakistani Pashtoons right down to their thinking and loyalty with Pakistan.

You have never interacted with Afghanis outside of Pakistan on in Afghanistan. Thats why I told you read that thread just a few small real life example of Afghanis and their love for Pakistanis