Another Canadian mosque attacked and thrashed

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In canada, mosques have become a business. When I used to go to mosque, there were 5-7 places that used to ask donations before and after prayers. They were profiling people who would not donate to them.

CANSUK

White Taliban are doing activities time to time in Canada. Attacking mosque or killings muslim not a big deal. Though PM Justin Trudeau condemn and used the word extremist first time when the guy killed the whole Muslim family few months ago.
Big deal in my eyes are Pakistani liberals whose hue n’ cry are sky rocketing when Talibaan taking over thier own country. Blame Pakistan for everything and quiet over Kashmir, Palestine and India. They can’t say anything as their masters are from west giving them dollars not rupees.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Jews have taken over most of Canadian economy as well now with Home depot,Wallmart,Costco,Cheveron,Esso,Burger king. Canadian outlets disappering, like Zellers,Woodwards,Homehardware, IGA,petro canada,Husky,Timhortons is also bought by Burger king now.

mughals

Jews have taken over most of Canadian economy as well now with Home depot,Wallmart,Costco,Cheveron,Esso,Burger king. Canadian outlets disappering, like Zellers,Woodwards,Homehardware, IGA,petro canada,Husky,Timhortons is also bought by Burger king now.
their economy in Toronto consists of 4 banks, Rogers and Bell. So how people afford million dollar card board houses in Ontario?

CANSUK

In canada, mosques have become a business. When I used to go to mosque, there were 5-7 places that used to ask donations before and after prayers. They were profiling people who would not donate to them.
Sir donation and mosque business is separate topic. We can debate on it.
When you open Mosque, Church and Mandir in any community it required money/donations to pay for utilities, salaries and who gonna pay for land or the building ?

Modest

These white terrorists cannot fight Muslims face to face that’s why they do these cowardly attacks.