Another Defeat is coming up for PTI

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

PP 84 Khushab​

There are 110% chances that PTI will not win the upcoming by elections in Khushab, to be held on May 5,2021.I am the resident of Khushab and here is the picture for you to decide.
This seat was fell vacant due to the death of Waris Kalu, a 3 times MPA of PML N. His son is his heir and he will definetly get this seat as part of heirship. Media will again roast PTI and Begum Safdar will troll Imran Khan on twitter. The reason why PTI has minor chances to win are as follows.
1- This was the only seat retain by PML N in District Khushab during GE elections in 2018. PTI bagged 2 National Seats along with 2 Provincial and 1 Independent also joined PTI. PTI also awarded Reserve seat ticket in NA to Javeria aheer, president PTI Khushab. PM Inran Khan also belongs to neighbouring constituency in Mianwali. Despite of PTIs heavy presence in the District, none of the memeber has shown any interest in by elections except Ahsan Tiwana, MNA for a reason. He has arch rivalary with Gul Asghar Baghor, PTI candidate. PTI awarded ticket to Gul Asghar first in 2018 for MNA, than took it back and gave it to Ex Nazim Ahsan Tiwana who won the seat but Asghar got 44 thousand votes as an Independent. He refused to accept provincial aasembly ticket offered by Imran Khan and ran independently, on the back of his years of campaign. He was a good candidate but felt insulted when the ticket was swaped.

2- PTI again awarded the ticket for PP84 to Gul Asghar after a general opinion survey and he started campaigning. Ahsan tiwana jumped in and threatend Imran Khan with resignation if the ticket is not taken back from Gul Asghar and given to someone referred by him(Ahsan Tiwana). Imran Khan as usual took a u turn, betrayed Gul Asghar again and awarded ticket to the nominee of Ahsan Tiwana. Gul Aaghar is running independent and will divide PTI votes. He could have replace Tiwana in 2023 as Tiwana is skeptical to jump the ship and join PML N. He was a good candidate and die hard worker, who proved his influence by gaining 44000 votes as independent. PML N is on the path to win seat as the only strong contester is out of the way now.

Good Luck Khan Sab.

Once you completed 4.5 years in office as PM, the people around you will jump the ship as they have done the same with PML N in 2018. They want to keep themselves tagged to the ruling party till the GE are announced. Khusro bakhtiar, Omar Ayub, Ghulam Sarwar and almost everyone from south punjab will fly to PML N nest. Your performance in by elections had opened up a window for them and Bajwa's departure as Army Chief will prove the last nail in PTI's coffin.
Being a voter of PTI, I am afraid to face the mirror because it will talk.

Complete Candidate List of Bye Election 2021 of PP84 Khushab​

Candidate NamePartyVotes
Malik Muazzam Shair KalluPML-N
Ali Hussain Khan BalochPTI
Hafiz Muhammad Asghar AliTLP
Ghulam Habib AhmadPPP
Amjad RazaIndependent
Gull Asghar KhanIndependent
Muhammad Ilyas AwanIndependent
AurangzaibIndependent
Shahid IqbalIndependent
Imran Haidar KhanIndependent
Naseem Abbas KhanIndependent

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اس سے پہلے کونسا پی ٹی آئی نے کبھی کوئی ٹکٹ کسی کام کے بندے کو دیا ہے جو اس مرتبہ دیتی

Like it or not, however I will say it; this is one amongst many reasons as to why people are getting utterly disappointed from PTI.

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI is still largest and most popular party in Pakistan.
It's all propaganda Election was 100% rigged
on working day all my friends were working or helping covid issues.
This election is totally fraud
Whole election commission is slaves of corrupt. You can clearly see their biased elections.
There are Evidences of 100k Fake Votes In every constituency in Karachi which is used for Fraud.

Awan S

PTI is still largest and most popular party in Pakistan.
It's all propaganda Election was 100% rigged
on working day all my friends were working or helping covid issues.
This election is totally fraud
Whole election commission is slaves of corrupt. You can clearly see their biased elections.
There are Evidences of 100k Fake Votes In every constituency in Karachi which is used for Fraud.
If PTI cannot stop any fraud votes during their own government then what you expect when they will not be in power. One way or another PTI cannot win in future.

Awan S

80 % Work is complete on new voting system. They will bring it in house soon.
My friend the sooner you accept the reality the better it is for you. People are not voting for PTI, whatever election system you will bring, PTI will lose election. There is only one reason of this defeat and it is inflation. PTI went from number 1 to number 5 and you are still in dreams.
Wake up

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
so when pti wins they go ecp and xourt and both say do relection and they made then winner. just like daska

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)

PP 84 Khushab​

There are 110% chances that PTI will not win the upcoming by elections in Khushab, to be held on May 5,2021.I am the resident of Khushab and here is the picture for you to decide.
This seat was fell vacant due to the death of Waris Kalu, a 3 times MPA of PML N. His son is his heir and he will definetly get this seat as part of heirship. Media will again roast PTI and Begum Safdar will troll Imran Khan on twitter. The reason why PTI has minor chances to win are as follows.
1- This was the only seat retain by PML N in District Khushab during GE elections in 2018. PTI bagged 2 National Seats along with 2 Provincial and 1 Independent also joined PTI. PTI also awarded Reserve seat ticket in NA to Javeria aheer, president PTI Khushab. PM Inran Khan also belongs to neighbouring constituency in Mianwali. Despite of PTIs heavy presence in the District, none of the memeber has shown any interest in by elections except Ahsan Tiwana, MNA for a reason. He has arch rivalary with Gul Asghar Baghor, PTI candidate. PTI awarded ticket to Gul Asghar first in 2018 for MNA, than took it back and gave it to Ex Nazim Ahsan Tiwana who won the seat but Asghar got 44 thousand votes as an Independent. He refused to accept provincial aasembly ticket offered by Imran Khan and ran independently, on the back of his years of campaign. He was a good candidate but felt insulted when the ticket was swaped.

2- PTI again awarded the ticket for PP84 to Gul Asghar after a general opinion survey and he started campaigning. Ahsan tiwana jumped in and threatend Imran Khan with resignation if the ticket is not taken back from Gul Asghar and given to someone referred by him(Ahsan Tiwana). Imran Khan as usual took a u turn, betrayed Gul Asghar again and awarded ticket to the nominee of Ahsan Tiwana. Gul Aaghar is running independent and will divide PTI votes. He could have replace Tiwana in 2023 as Tiwana is skeptical to jump the ship and join PML N. He was a good candidate and die hard worker, who proved his influence by gaining 44000 votes as independent. PML N is on the path to win seat as the only strong contester is out of the way now.

Good Luck Khan Sab.

Once you completed 4.5 years in office as PM, the people around you will jump the ship as they have done the same with PML N in 2018. They want to keep themselves tagged to the ruling party till the GE are announced. Khusro bakhtiar, Omar Ayub, Ghulam Sarwar and almost everyone from south punjab will fly to PML N nest. Your performance in by elections had opened up a window for them and Bajwa's departure as Army Chief will prove the last nail in PTI's coffin.
Being a voter of PTI, I am afraid to face the mirror because it will talk.

Complete Candidate List of Bye Election 2021 of PP84 Khushab​

Candidate NamePartyVotes
Malik Muazzam Shair KalluPML-N
Ali Hussain Khan BalochPTI
Hafiz Muhammad Asghar AliTLP
Ghulam Habib AhmadPPP
Amjad RazaIndependent
Gull Asghar KhanIndependent
Muhammad Ilyas AwanIndependent
AurangzaibIndependent
Shahid IqbalIndependent
Imran Haidar KhanIndependent
Naseem Abbas KhanIndependent

Absolutely true - agreed 100%

Electoral politics is not IK's cup of tea and he never listens to anyone who has experience coz he knows all. This is coming from someone who have had several discussions in interest of PTI but all fell on deaf ears - always!

Unfortunately it is a reality till now until IK changes, which I highly doubt. He will keep doing what he has been doing in last 2 and half years and results will be the same as he is getting (I am referring to electoral politics here).

Being an elected member myself with a lot of stakes in electoral politics me and family will have to make the decision based on the fact where we can deliver to voters or risk being voted out which some can live with and some cannot due to variety of reasons. This is another topic but I wholeheartedly agree with you.

The issue with IK is he cannot differentiate between Idealism vs Realism. He is not accommodating enough for electoral politics and his ego comes in his way which makes us lose the long term focus.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
My friend the sooner you accept the reality the better it is for you. People are not voting for PTI, whatever election system you will bring, PTI will lose election. There is only one reason of this defeat and it is inflation. PTI went from number 1 to number 5 and you are still in dreams.
Wake up
thats because only 20% gave the voting and ppp won by 5% out of 20% voters. rest didnt bother and why should they, Corona is there, temp 35+. ppl had roza and it was working day.

this election should be rejected due to lack of voters.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Absolutely true - agreed 100%

Electoral politics is not IK's cup of tea and he never listens to anyone who has experience coz he knows all. This is coming from someone who have had several discussions in interest of PTI but all fell on deaf ears - always!

Unfortunately it is a reality till now until IK changes, which I highly doubt. He will keep doing what he has been doing in last 2 and half years and results will be the same as he is getting (I am referring to electoral politics here).

Being an elected member myself with a lot of stakes in electoral politics me and family will have to make the decision based on the fact where we can deliver to voters or risk being voted out which some can live with and some cannot due to variety of reasons. This is another topic but I wholeheartedly agree with you.

The issue with IK is he cannot differentiate between Idealism vs Realism. He is not accommodating enough for electoral politics and his ego comes in his way which makes us lose the long term focus.
so how in gilgit pti won? how in deska pti won. Pmln played ecp and court. not everyone is blind here

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
I have (almost) lost hope even though still member but there is an outside hope that after crushing defeats one after the other IK will come to senses and start thinking about this fact;

"The situation is what it is, and I have to play within the system and still win - what can I forego (short term) to keep my focus on the longer term and more strategic wins enabling me to lay the foundation for road to recovery"

Khan Sb aap aqal e qul hain - maan liya.

But khuda ke liye sarey gadhey nahin hain...kabhi hamari bhi sun liya karein. We still want you to succeed but with your current strategy we will not be able to win. Kitney saboot chahiyein aap ko.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
so how in gilgit pti won? how in deska pti won. Pmln played ecp and court. not everyone is blind here
روزہ تو نہیں لگ گیا تجھے۔ ڈسکہ میں پی ٹی آئی کب جیتی ہے بیوقوف۔
اوہ! جب دھند ہو گئی تھی۔ جیسے 2018 کے الیکشن جیتا تھا الیکشن چور نیازی؟
آنکھیں کھولو۔۔۔ پورے ملک میں نیازی صاحب کو شکست ہو رہی ہے

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI won??? 9 out of 24 seats is not a win, all the independents joined pti cause saif niazi lured them, thats how the numbers got increased. To be honest, we had kept AJK and GB so underpriviliged that they always vote for the ruling party in center, just with a hope to get rewarded with development funds.

Last edited:

shafiqueimran

Minister (2k+ posts)
Establishment sorry Bajwa is giving his decision through these elections. Pindi boy now want to get rid of Imran Khan as he is challenging him on many issues both on domestic and international level.

concern_paki

The system is rigged so how elections could be fair, every single person is correct whether he is part of justice system bureaucracy or army

concern_paki

Only a bloody revolution could change things but who will bring it , corrupt and mean Pakistani people????