Another shameful behaviour

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
قانون کے ہاتھ موم کے ہوں تو آزادی یونہی سر بازار رسوا ہوتی رہے گی

jub qanoon bananay walay khud he encurage karain tu insaan kaha jae
people like jani wardiach and so many more support this behaviour by blaming women, then where should women go?

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the real problem in society, people do not know how to treat the females. I said it before on this forum and repeat, that the problem lies at the top. It should come from the government that the society needs to open up, liberate it. The people are frustrated, they have no idea how to have healthy activities, how to befriend with opposite gender and still remain normal.

The more you put restrictions, the more younger generation would be curious about something which comes natural to all humans.

knowledge88

These women in the Rickshaw are to be blamed. The men are not to be blamed.
It is because these women are roaming around without a Mehram. Islam doesn't allow that.

Don't be surprised to read my above comments. I saw Dr. Farhat Hashmi's following comments yesterday.

farhat.png

see this

عائشہ کیس میں ہمارے معاشرے کا مکرُو چہرہ ہرگز نہیں​

Of course, I was in shock. And I was in further shock when another woman from our Forum appreciated Dr Farhat Hashmi's comment of blaming the Girl Aisha at Minar-r-Pakistan for her sexual abuse because she was out without a Mehram.

Dr Farhat Hashmi wrote " عائشہ کیس میں ہمارے معاشرے کا مکرُو چہرہ ہرگز نہیں ہے "
And see what one of our females wrote in reponse.
Lubna Khan wrote "Thanks @ Farhat Hashmi for guiding in this matter "

So which world you guys are living in? If you find a woman or women without a Mahram, You have a full right to abuse that woman or women. Soon you will see some siasat.pk members including women will blame the women in Rickshaw for the above incident.

Last edited:

Siberite

This is the real problem in society, people do not know how to treat the females. I said it before on this forum and repeat, that the problem lies at the top. It should come from the government that the society needs to open up, liberate it. The people are frustrated, they have no idea how to have healthy activities, how to befriend with opposite gender and still remain normal.

The more you put restrictions, the more younger generation would be curious about something which comes natural to all humans.
Kavalier. May be perhaps their fathers attitude towards their mothers is something which taught them not to respect woman. This is definitely an ulbringing issue which society never repelled.

Islamabadiya

lets hear talib apologists who have been on the roll here 24/7 shaming women :

https://twitter.com/x/status/1428684593897553925

disgusting. Same should be done to victim blamers’ families, then we will see how they defend this behaviour. Today I feel ashamed of being a Punjabi.

these appear to be youth wings of PTI, they appear to be encouraged by their leaders misogynistic remarks about women.

someone needs to put a full stop to this new barbaric breed we are seeing now. Such behaviour was never heard of in the past.

Rambler

disgusting. Same should be done to victim blamers’ families, then we will see how they defend this behaviour. Today I feel ashamed of being a Punjabi.

these appear to be youth wings of PTI, they appear to be encouraged by their leaders misogynistic remarks about women.

someone needs to put a full stop to this new barbaric breed we are seeing now. Such behaviour was never heard of in the past.

You must have spent most of your time in your sewer to not see it before. It started with the suffocation in the society with Zia's regime and rose to new heights with the munafqat of zaleel shareef and his clan which permeated down to the society.

Rambler

Here comes the statistical genius !