Another shameful behaviour

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جمہوروں کے منتخب نمائندوں نے ووٹر کے یہی سلوک کر رکھا ہے
جرم کے وقت ریاست ہر جگہ موجود نہیں ہوتی عوام ہوتی ہے۔ جہاں عوام جرم کو انجوائے کرے وہاں ریاست کیا کر لے گی طالبانی کتے

arifkarim

Achee baat hay kay aap yeh keh rahay hu but you and many others blame women that why they go out of house without Mehram and bla bla
That’s the issue. Pls stop victim blaming
مغرب نے پہلے اپنے بگڑے ہوئے مردوں کی اصلاح کی تھی پھر جنسی جرائم کا قانون نافذ کیا تھا۔ طالبانی کتے اپنے حرامی مردوں کی اصلاح کئے بغیر قانون کا اطلاق چاہتے ہیں

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Achee baat hay kay aap yeh keh rahay hu but you and many others blame women that why they go out of house without Mehram and bla bla
That’s the issue. Pls stop victim blaming
going out without a mn. And going out with many mn r two different things.. Try n hav some rest.. U seems too tired, by wasting ur energy on reading my posts..

jani1

جہاں جنسی زیادتی ہو رہی تھی اس وقت تیرے جیسے مرد کدھر ہوتے ہیں؟
پہلے بگڑے ہوئے مردوں کی اصلاح کرو پھر سزائیں دینا کھوتے
چوتیئے اسی لیءے میں نے تجھے اگنور لسٹ میں پھینک دیا تھا۔ ۔
تو بات ایک کرتا ہے جواب دوسرا دیتا ہے اور مطلب تیسرا لیتا ہے۔ ۔
چل جاہل۔ ۔ مزے کر۔ اب تجھے جواب نہیں دونگا۔ ۔

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
لعنت ہے ایسا کرنے والے پر اور اسکو ایسا کرتے دیکھنے کے بعد جانے والوں پر ان کی بہنوں ماؤں بیٹیوں کو بھی اسی طرح لوگوں کے مجمع میں کھلا چھوڑ لر سب کو موقعہ دینے کی ضرورت ہے جو بھی جی اوئے اور کچھ اور بھونک رہے ہیں کتے کے نسل کے یہ بے غیرت

Siberite

Yes but the fathers are also part of the same society. We have seen so many news where older men are also involved in such crimes.

I would still say the problem lies in undue restrictions being put on basic human needs. It should be made easy plus also the society needs to open up more, the two genders should be allowed to mix up more, talk more, understand more and so on. This may not totally vanish the crime but it will definitely help many to understand the problem and say the wrong as wrong and right as right. With time, we may see the difference as well. The youth is totally frustrated, there are obviously other reasons like unemployment and lack of healthy activities but the main problem is the undue restrictions.
Liberty can only do so much,it will never change the mentality and sickness .You may see an open flood of every conceivable objectionable activity out on open. Your security forces are not trained neither equipped to deal with. It needs to be understood that society as a whole has to change it attitude. Merely mixing male and female may break the taboo but never produces the respect which is taught at home. That upbringing plays a bigger part in person's personality. These grown up have learnt if first hands from their parents and family.

Islamabadiya

going out without a mn. And going out with many mn r two different things.. Try n hav some rest.. U seems too tired, by wasting ur energy on reading my posts..
Khuda ka Khauf karu Yar abhee bhee sharam nahen aee

you have been blaming victims here non stop from few days, I don’t generally care about other members views but when someone like you so vehemently start a campaign, I feel this is this least I can do by exposing

arifkarim

you have been blaming victims here non stop from few days, I don’t generally care about other members views but when someone like you so vehemently start a campaign, I feel this is this least I can do by exposing
یہ طالبانی کتا فتنہ ہے

Rambler

مجرم سے بڑا مجرم جرم کا ساتھ دینے والا۔ ناروے میں کوئی مرد راہ چلتے سب کے سامنے زیادتی کر کے دکھا دے۔ پبلک اسے الٹا نہ لٹکا دے

Should be the same everywhere - However the whole society has to be reformed not just by implementing the laws but reforming it through education and moral development. Unfortunately we have had iniquitous leeches sitting on most important political positions and hypocrites leading religious institutions. If you have the most zaleel person like Nawaz on the helm what kind of values do you thing society would develop.

Rambler

چوتیئے اسی لیءے میں نے تجھے اگنور لسٹ میں پھینک دیا تھا۔ ۔
تو بات ایک کرتا ہے جواب دوسرا دیتا ہے اور مطلب تیسرا لیتا ہے۔ ۔
چل جاہل۔ ۔ مزے کر۔ اب تجھے جواب نہیں دونگا۔ ۔

He is a good guy - Just looking to make some extra bucks on the side but his ebbing low IQ comes in the way.

Kavalier

Liberty can only do so much,it will never change the mentality and sickness .You may see an open flood of every conceivable objectionable activity out on open. Your security forces are not trained neither equipped to deal with. It needs to be understood that society as a whole has to change it attitude. Merely mixing male and female may break the taboo but never produces the respect which is taught at home. That upbringing plays a bigger part in person's personality. These grown up have learnt if first hands from their parents and family.

Yes but then it stops at the same spot, that is the family head, more precisely family male head. If that person himself does not know how to deal with women, be at home or at work or in the street, how is he going to teach the values at home?

Opening up will clear lots of mysteries and taboos. As I said in my last post, it may not eliminate the crime all of a sudden but it may help many to define who is right and who is wrong in a certain incident. You are right that security forces are not well equipped with skills to handle such situations, but then again they are also one of our brothers, uncles and sons. They come from the same society with same thinkings/ideas. Do you remember that stupid Umar Sheikh who blamed the victim herself in motorway case. So i would stick to my point that it needs to come from top where the government introduces some reforms which may make it sure that all government schools/institutions are coeducation institutions, make reforms for boys and girls to be friends and go anywhere without bothered by the police etc. Instead the police should arrest or take action on those who disturb the privacy of others, be them couples, be them boys or girls. Lastly, the concept of consent to a relationship should be supported by government where adults are allowed to have relationships of their choice. These can be the starting steps, once these are in place, one can refine them and meanwhile teach society to be more tolerant to all.

jani1

He is a good guy - Just looking to make some extra bucks on the side but his ebbing low IQ comes in the way.
Yup . low IQ...actually very low IQ.....
Good guy... calling others dog. without provocations ....may b not so good

jani1

Thanks for giving me that importance....??
. By God I havnt started any campaign.,those wr just my views which I tried to share in my broken URDU. N sometimes broken English...
Its not my job to blame people... Nor my style...
What I said...is so simple...
Girl shouldnt have gone to a place without proper security. Where only mn wr expected to b thr...
She shouldnt have put her safety n life in jeopardy... She shouldnt have taken it lightly...
N I m in fvr of punishing the culprits ...

Show me whr I m wrong...

چھومنتر

Minister (2k+ posts)
درست فرمایا جی، بریانی خور جا بجا کثیر تعداد میں موجود ہیں
جماعتیے بدل رہے ہیں
?
بدلنا بھی ضروری ہے
آخر کب تک کوئی جماعت کی منافقت کا بھرم رکھ سکتا ہے