Answer the riddle and win a Prize.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He must be sacked.. court martialed and imprisioned...He did a greater damage to Pakistan than Israel, India or America would have done

I can't say it enough on this forum that it is not Bajwa, it is COAS. No matter which General would have been here, he would have done the same as Bajwa did. If it was only Bajwa and not the institution, Bajwa would have been long ousted.

ashahid786

MPA (400+ posts)
Bajwa wanted to be the Godfather for the one last time before he bowed out in November. However he underestimated the other contenders in the ring.

IK stripped him off his pants in the middle of Hall full of spectators. Now he has no face to show and will terminate in infamy and notoriety.

Phantu

MPA (400+ posts)
I can't say it enough on this forum that it is not Bajwa, it is COAS. No matter which General would have been here, he would have done the same as Bajwa did. If it was only Bajwa and not the institution, Bajwa would have been long ousted.
Not agreed, there are always different thinking and interests.

How will Bajwa face his people:

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont trust the traitor neutrals and their puppet #JusticeForHire for whatever is going on right now. What Supreme court has done is totally based on Neutrals order to pressure Shahbaz Shareef to continue with the govt. Seems like SS has to run away from the country first before leaving his govt and abolishing NA. I don't think they are backed off yet from the original plan to get rid of IK. May Allah (swt) protect IK and give him long and healthy life and give him atleast 10 years in power to fix Pakistan. All those who conspired in imported regime change should be trial for treason and should be hanged.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just few months away from his retirement after extra 3 years in service through extension. After his blunder he is now
no more than a
Lame Duck in his institution. May be Deeper state has taken over the Deep state (just like in Musherfs last days in power).
why he will adventure this just few months before his retirement? still a unsolved mystery, unable to get solid response. Every Gov officer wants to retire on good note or legacy. Bajwa is not fool that he will make this much big blunder, he wasnt fool for 3 years why he turn in fool?????

We are emotional fool nation, just change our perspective in days, disowning a institution which was sacred a month before , Come on guy, be sensible. I am one of the biggest critic of Phouji on this forum but cannot abuse them for this act.

There is definitely a big reason, bigger than Imran khan, this is why it was needed to remove Imran khan, it is not General Bajwa decision, it is collective decision of all power players, This is face saving of Pakistan or Paki Establishment infront of World power players (Mainly US) bcoz we as country cannot sideline ourself. we cannot become Iran or North Korea. Fact will open our eyes after few years. Economy cannot b fcuked up in a month if it wasnt fcuked in last 3 years or 30 years.

If khan is coming back to power 2022, 2023 or 2028, he will choose a good relationship with US. Patwairs will curse Khan for taking U turn and Youthias will be crying that now we r equalizing our relationship with US.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rightly said, it COAS, not the generals, but Why COAS will do this, No Doubt ARMY wanna keep power in their hand, But why this adventure happened?

For me it is a sacrifice by ARMY for US, due to many factors we were distant from US, Afghanistan evacuation was one of the biggest. and they wanna have good deal with US. not only for ARMY but for Pakistan As well.

Phantu

MPA (400+ posts)
why he will adventure this just few months before his retirement? still a unsolved mystery, unable to get solid response. Every Gov officer wants to retire on good note or legacy. Bajwa is not fool that he will make this much big blunder, he wasnt fool for 3 years why he turn in fool?????

We are emotional fool nation, just change our perspective in days, disowning a institution which was sacred a month before , Come on guy, be sensible. I am one of the biggest critic of Phouji on this forum but cannot abuse them for this act.

There is definitely a big reason, bigger than Imran khan, this is why it was needed to remove Imran khan, it is not General Bajwa decision, it is collective decision of all power players, This is face saving of Pakistan or Paki Establishment infront of World power players (Mainly US) bcoz we as country cannot sideline ourself. we cannot become Iran or North Korea. Fact will open our eyes after few years. Economy cannot b fcuked up in a month if it wasnt fcuked in last 3 years or 30 years.

If khan is coming back to power 2022, 2023 or 2028, he will choose a good relationship with US. Patwairs will curse Khan for taking U turn and Youthias will be crying that now we r equalizing our relationship with US.
You are reading too much in these fools blunder.
YAHYA, ZIA, MUSHARAF .... it is same story every time. Only different this time is these JERKS are got exposed

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
Rightly said, it COAS, not the generals, but Why COAS will do this, No Doubt ARMY wanna keep power in their hand, But why this adventure happened?

For me it is a sacrifice by ARMY for US, due to many factors we were distant from US, Afghanistan evacuation was one of the biggest. and they wanna have good deal with US. not only for ARMY but for Pakistan As well.
that would make our army nothing but #MecenariesForHire