Any updates on the launch of BOL Tv??

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bol Tv have been out of news for quite a while, any insider information available on its launch ??

They missed an ideal launch date (6th of Sept).

CMsiJ0hVAAAUw0H.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Babar Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I watched Bol tv. Bol ka Pakistan was the best thing to watch. After a long time i watched beautiful Pakistan. Thank Bol tv for showing beautiful Pakistan

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PEMRA (GEO) has the security clearance pending for BOL TV, and it will be keep on pending for the next few years.:)

Sniper

اب تو بول کی آفیشل ویب اور سٹریمنگ لنک بھی کچھ دنوں سے نہیں کھل رہا۔

Sniper

PEMRA (GEO) has the security clearance pending for BOL TV, and it will be keep on pending for the next few years.:)

صیح کہا ہے۔ جب تک نورا موجود ہے، تب تک بول کا بولنا مشکل ہے۔

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats really bad ... :(
Do you remember how people used to jump up and down about Bol changing everything in Pakistan?!?!

Only a few, just few here used to say that something isn't right. Like it's past link with Jinnah TV Channel's name, or how their websites looked polished templates only and how ISI is behind it to counter GEO...

Well, time has now proven the reality of the fraud named Bol.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do you remember how people used to jump up and down about Bol changing everything in Pakistan?!?!

Only a few, just few here used to say that something isn't right. Like it's past link with Jinnah TV Channel's name, or how their websites looked polished templates only and how ISI is behind it to counter GEO...

Well, time has now proven the reality of the fraud named Bol.

you are confused... there was nothin fraud about BOL tv itself. Axact was involved in scamming, BOLTv on the other hand didnt do any fraud. I for one am still looking forward to its launch. (keeping in mind that I knew about Axact scamming from around 2006-7 , when PASHA reported it)

Lodhi

??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???
(jhanda)?????? ??? ??? ?????(jhanda)

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are confused... there was nothin fraud about BOL tv itself. Axact was involved in scamming, BOLTv on the other hand didnt do any fraud. I for one am still looking forward to its launch. (keeping in mind that I knew about Axact scamming from around 2006-7 , when PASHA reported it)
Sorry to say it so bluntly, and I apologise in advance, but; people like you also justify bribes as just only gifts.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry to say it so bluntly, and I apologise in advance, but; people like you also justify bribes as just only gifts.

appreciate your politeness. again Axact was involved in scam BOL wasnt. BOL was headed by Kamran khan, he was the brains behind this. BOL was a separate unit than axact, BOL unit wasnt making fake degrees, or scamming people.

let me give you an example

If a building is legally built by illgotten money.. you dont destroy the building, you take it away from the owner and sell it in open market to recover the price or something else, theres no scenario that building is destroyed unless the building itself was illegal.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
appreciate your politeness. again Axact was involved in scam BOL wasnt. BOL was headed by Kamran khan, he was the brains behind this. BOL was a separate unit than axact, BOL unit wasnt making fake degrees, or scamming people.

let me give you an example

If a building is legally built by illgotten money.. you dont destroy the building, you take it away from the owner and sell it in open market to recover the price or something else, theres no scenario that building is destroyed unless the building itself was illegal.
Like I said, people like you even justify bribes as gifts.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
again with the blame ... dont mind what I am about to say.. are you a retard?
Bol and Axact were the same thing. Even the fraudulent Shoaib Sheikh said that. And the money funnelend into Bol was the one which came from Axact's fraud.

But if you are still adamant that they were wholly separate then I can't help you.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bol and Axact were the same thing. Even the fraudulent Shoaib Sheikh said that. And the money funnelend into Bol was the one which came from Axact's fraud.

But if you are still adamant that they were wholly separate then I can't help you.

Again... Axact is now separated from BOL .. BOL has been sold to ARY .. BOL as per the latest information has got nothing to do with Axact.

Let me give you an example. BCCI bank was shut down internationally on accusations of money laundering, but its local operations most of the countries because independant and still exists to date.. (Bank Alfalah in Pakistan), even FAST University was founded by BCCI, (The legal name of FAST is BCCI FAST), but they separated it from BCCI management and made it independant.. now would you like FAST to be shut down ???

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again... Axact is now separated from BOL .. BOL has been sold to ARY .. BOL as per the latest information has got nothing to do with Axact.

Let me give you an example. BCCI bank was shut down internationally on accusations of money laundering, but its local operations most of the countries because independant and still exists to date.. (Bank Alfalah in Pakistan), even FAST University was founded by BCCI, (The legal name of FAST is BCCI FAST), but they separated it from BCCI management and made it independant.. now would you like FAST to be shut down ???
You are right. Thank you for the information.

قربان جاوں ،حکومت راحیل شریف کی ، الزام نواز کو ۔۔۔۔واہ چپڑاسیو(yapping)، ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اڑے بابا بول کھلے گا یا بند ہو گا اس کا فیصلہ نواز شریف نے نہیں راحیل شریف نے کرنا ہے ، عمرانی چپڑاسیوں کی بالکل ہی مت ماری گئی ہے :lol:
صیح کہا ہے۔ جب تک نورا موجود ہے، تب تک بول کا بولنا مشکل ہے۔

Sniper

قربان جاوں ،حکومت راحیل شریف کی ، الزام نواز کو ۔۔۔۔واہ چپڑاسیو(yapping)، ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اڑے بابا بول کھلے گا یا بند ہو گا اس کا فیصلہ نواز شریف نے نہیں راحیل شریف نے کرنا ہے ، عمرانی چپڑاسیوں کی بالکل ہی مت ماری گئی ہے :lol:

ایکشن مسٹر بین نے لیا تھا یا راحیل شریف نے؟؟؟؟ کہاں ہیں مسٹر بین کے ایگزیکٹ کے خلاف شواہد؟؟؟؟؟