Anyone have seen audio or video message of Altaf Hussein after rumor of his escaping?

jadoon437

Minister (2k+ posts)
Does any one have a recent audio or video message of Altaf hussain after rumour of his escaping and capturing by British authority...If no AUDIO OR VIDEO THEN why??????????????

amir9168

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Question to every one...................Please answer me

yes nice question.we all are waiting

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)

in the reaction to the press conference of Zulfiqar Mirza the MQM has not released any latest video of Altaf Hussain just a press release

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

This thing is circulating from last evening but i don't feel any weight in this ... as just now they said that rabta committee in khi and London had a close look and Z mirza's statement. wesay bhe AH is no Zulqarnain haider that can escape that easily or even can be arrested and kept with this much silence.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

:lol::lol::lol:.....دال میں کچھ کالا ہے ... یا پوری دال ہی کالی ہے

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)

Purani aur bosida badbudar siasat ki dulhan ko mak-up polish aur naya libas pehna key Eid per paish kiya gaye ga aur karachi may Jashan manaya jaye gaa lakin mujhey shak hai ke iss se pehlay bohat **** hoga......?
ALLAH Begunah pakistani awwam ki Hifazat Farmaye...AMEEN

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All are waiting for his Audio or Vedio message. Lets see when it comes or never comes again.

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

in the reaction to the press conference of Zulfiqar Mirza the MQM has not released any latest video of Altaf Hussain just a press release

Only a press release?

Audio issliay nahin keh Altaf bhai zukaam se hein
Video issliay nahin keh make-up man chhutti per hay.

Itnay burray ilzaam kay baad, woh kissi ko munh dihkany kay nahin ruhay!

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
is that really true altaf wants to separate sindh n karachi from pakistan ?
Comon buddy ..we didn't need Mirza's confirmation on it . Mirza is a ghunda himself ..he is no saint but he or 99.9 percent pakistanis can't match the be hayaii of mqm . zardari , altaf and co. , rehman malik etc are some of those who fall into that 00.1 percent of residents of Pakistan (not Pakistanis) . let's hope this time around we get rid of all the **** (garbage) this time around or at least it starts with a horrific end to Altaf and co .

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

:lol::lol::lol:.....دال میں کچھ کالا ہے ... یا پوری دال ہی کالی ہے

**** daal ko khaye kaala, kur kur lumbay haath