Arbitrary decision making by Admn's moderators!!

Musafir99

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
and why do you think that by publishing Uzair Baloch JIT report will defame this forum? Or will be PPP that will be defamed?.. Funny you figure out the 'curious nature' of Dr. Adam when you hardly know the guy?...?
2 funny that u didn't get the joke ? OP says that he is curious, what else is required to call him that?
AND IF IT IS MY FORUM, THEN I DECIDE THE RULES. IF it suits my purpose, then it is ok, otherwise others can get the hell out of here and make their own forum (Grumpy Hmph). Got it now?
?

Musafir99

He is begging to give him govt !
You dont think thats a big deal?
then Inna lilahi .....
مشرف تو انگریزی میں ان کے سامنے ایسی حالت میں بیٹھا یہ بات کر رہا تھا ، اگر نواز شریف کی جدّہ بھاگ جانے والی ویڈیو نکالیں گے تو اس میں اٹھّارہ سال سے اوپر والوں کے لیئے بھی غیر اخلاقی مواد نکلے گا۔ مریم کی قطر میں کی گئی میٹنگ کی ویڈیو نکالیں ذرا، لگ پتہ جائے گا۔ دوسری طرف کیا یہ بات کسی سے چھپی ہوئی ہے کہ کس نے امریکہ کی گود میں بیٹھ کر ہانک لگائی تھی کہ این آر او کرواوٗ؟ بینظیر کی کسی ایسی میٹنگ کی کوئی ویڈیو ہے جو این آر او پر امریکہ کو قائل کرتی نظر آئیں۔ لہٰذا میرے لیئے تو حیرت کی بات نہیں۔ آپکو لگتا ہے کہ پاکستان کی کوئی حکومت انٹرنیشنل لابی کے اثر رسوخ کے بغیر آتی ہے، تو بتائیں، نہیں تو سمجھ جائیں کہ یہ سب اقتدار کے کھیل کا حصہّ ہوتا ہے۔

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
2 funny that u didn't get the joke ? OP says that he is curious, what else is required to call him that?
AND IF IT IS MY FORUM, THEN I DECIDE THE RULES. IF it suits my purpose, then it is ok, otherwise others can get the hell out of here and make their own forum (Grumpy Hmph). Got it now?
?
Hahaha...Unfortunately it is not yours... You are just like a traveller passing thru a city and claiming that he now owns it.....?

Musafir99

Hahaha...Unfortunately it is not yours... You are just like a traveller passing thru a city and claiming that he now owns it.....?
?not unfortunately, but fortunately, I do not own this Forum. On the other hand, I never claimed that I own it. I said it with a big "IF". By the way, nice talking to you. Hope you are doing well and keeping happy and healthy?
off course, when one visits this forum, he always can find something here which can at least make one smile, IF not utterly make someone burst into a laughter. Remain blessed ?