Are Multivitamins or Supplement good for a health?

Mr. A

MPA (400+ posts)
Just Share Your opinion

974b13e2ad1f0a720c55bdc627a8d586.jpg
Centrum-Adults-Complete-Multivitamin-130-Tablets-600x600.jpg

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They make a difference, not everyone gets the required nutrients from food. They basically make up for the deficiencies required from your food.

Vitamin D3 and K2, are really good. If you take 10,000 iu per week. D3 is a sunshine tablet and many people in world don't get enough sunshine, so I would advise for you to take them. We just don't get enough vitamin D3.

I used to be very tired during the day but also my food intake is very bad and I tend to eat a lot of crappy food. However since I have been taking vitamins i feel better than before.

You also need too drink water regularly during the day.

Centrum are OK but wellman is better.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
منڈ کے دیسی قدرتی چیزوں کھائیں، ڈرائی فروٹ، نٹس، سیڈز مکھّن اور روز پانچ ساتھ کلومیڑ واک کریں۔
روز خوب ذکر فکر اور تلاوت کریں۔۔۔۔
عارضی طور پر یہ ٹھیک ہو سکتے ہیں لیکن انکے نقصانات کیا ہیں کون جانے سوائے اللہ کے۔

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not a doctor or health nutritionist here, but multi vitamins help elderly a lot. Let’s say above 50s. If younger take some, it might help a little bit but few nutritionist say your body becomes dependent in way that it quits „extraction„ from normal food sources like fruits and vegetables and looks for easy way forward.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
it depends on you eating habits, honestly our Pakistani urban or rural eating habits doesnt contain all vital nutrients, hence we may have many deficiencies. it is nice to have multivitamins as i guess it is a fancy item.

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
In west vitamin and supplements r being used as food.people r eating less food but more suppliments.This way they mantain the required weight and energy level,even some high tech suppliments r good to reverse the age effects.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just Share Your opinion

974b13e2ad1f0a720c55bdc627a8d586.jpg
Centrum-Adults-Complete-Multivitamin-130-Tablets-600x600.jpg

They make a difference, not everyone gets the required nutrients from food. They basically make up for the deficiencies required from your food.

Vitamin D3 and K2, are really good. If you take 10,000 iu per week. D3 is a sunshine tablet and many people in world don't get enough sunshine, so I would advise for you to take them. We just don't get enough vitamin D3.

I used to be very tired during the day but also my food intake is very bad and I tend to eat a lot of crappy food. However since I have been taking vitamins i feel better than before.

You also need too drink water regularly during the day.

Centrum are OK but wellman is better.

In west vitamin and supplements r being used as food.people r eating less food but more suppliments.This way they mantain the required weight and energy level,even some high tech suppliments r good to reverse the age effects.
The simple answer is that multivits or supplements are never as good as their natural counterparts.

But, also remember that "fitness" is not only a typical diet plan or an exercise etc.... fitness is a lifestyle.

I have seen that the same diet will effect the same person differently, just because of his different lifestyle at two different times.

when one wakes up early, have some sort of time dedicated to some positive energy activity like saying prayers, going for an exercise/walk, meditation and then having a glass of milk will have totally different impacts of the same "milk" if the person wakes up at afternoon and then have it. The former regime will experience more of the good effects of the same milk, on the same body, but the latter regime will experience more of the bad ones.... like he will feel bloated etc.

A balanced diet, a healthy routine and a positive dedication in life.... is the true recipe of healthy and happy living.

Otherwise, it is like what GB Shaw said:

5292326-George-Bernard-Shaw-Quote-All-sorts-of-bodily-diseases-are.jpg

Last edited:

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don’t think so as we can only get Vit D from pharmacy rest need prescription which means it’s not good for your body.