Are Taliban going to Hell?

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
It his been narrated through a different chain of transmitters, on the authority of Hudhaifa b. al-Yaman who said:

Messenger of Allah, no doubt, we had an evil time (i. e. the days of Jahiliyya or ignorance) and God brought us a good time (i. e. Islamic period) through which we are now living Will there be a bad time after this good time? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Yes. I said: Will there be a good time after this bad time? He said: Yes. I said: Will there be a bad time after good time? He said: Yes. I said: How? Whereupon he said: There will be leaders who will not be led by my guidance and who will not adopt my ways? There will be among them men who will have the hearts of devils in the bodies of human beings. I said: What should I do. Messenger of Allah, if I (happen) to live in that time? He replied: You will listen to the Amir and carry out his orders; even if your back is flogged and your wealth is snatched, you should listen and obey

https://sunnah.com/muslim:1847b

Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, "In what [condition] were you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." The angels will say, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein?" For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination

https://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=97

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
Since the Quran overrides everything else, and since Quran is Word of Allah, so leave it up to Him to decide who ends up where.

This is how Taliban achieved their so called victory against Kufars.

Afghan Funerals After Mosque Bombing Kills 66​

Dozens Killed After Bomb Blast Outside Kabul High School | NBC News​

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

What documented proofs do you have to substantiate you statement that Talibans did all this, and not some other warring operators.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Allah knows best, bit what does the opposition do to them. Everyone will be judged on there merits. Overall I think they are on the right path, but individuals do wrong.

Anyhow we are not sure they were behind this, many elements working in Afghanistan. Including all the propaganda.

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
What documented proofs do you have to substantiate you statement that Talibans did all this, and not some other warring operators.

Such attacks only challenge the rit of Afghan government and undermines the American victory . After such attacks USA was blamed to fail to bring peace to Afghanistan

If you say America did not want peace to begin with then why Taliban are claiming victory . Then it is American victroy if there is still a war and chaos in Afghanistan

GreenMaple

Such attacks only challenge the rit of Afghan government and undermines the American victory . After such attacks USA was blamed to fail to bring peace to Afghanistan

If you say America did not want peace to begin with then why Taliban are claiming victory . Then it is American victroy if there is still a war and chaos in Afghanistan
This is well know fact that the Bhakarti sponsored Daesh commits atrocities against Afghan population and then Talibans get blamed. This is typical Bhikarti strategy.
For your second question, loser in a conflict is the one who flees the battlefield, the Americans in this case, which makes Taliban winners by default.

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
This is well know fact that the Bhakarti sponsored Daesh commits atrocities against Afghan population and then Talibans get blamed. This is typical Bhikarti strategy.
For your second question, loser in a conflict is the one who flees the battlefield, the Americans in this case, which makes Taliban winners by default.

If it is being done by Bhakartis- It means Pakistani Taliban were good people we fought against them only because of a trap set by Bhakartis?

Why Taliban do not come out to protest such attacks and demand juctice for the victims ?

American did not flee nor they were there to stay forever ajj ya kaal unhoon ne jana hi tha . Their only goal was to eliminate Al Qaida leadership

America left Talibans ( Qatar group) by giving them a certificate of not being terrorists and Afghan government and forces . As long as these two group are there Americans are there

GreenMaple

If it is being done by Bhakartis- It means Pakistani Taliban were good people we fought against them only because of a trap set by Bhakartis?

Why Taliban do not come out to protest such attacks and demand juctice for the victims ?

American did not flee nor they were there to stay forever ajj ya kaal unhoon ne jana hi tha . Their only goal was to eliminate Al Qaida leadership

America left Talibans ( Qatar group) by giving them a certificate of not being terrorists and Afghan government and forces . As long as these two group are there Americans are there
It is well known fact that TTP is being supported by Bhikarat to commit atrocities in Pakistan. Americans ran away from Afghanistan in middle of the night and you still say that they did not flee. They never wanted to leave but were defeated, otherwise they would have left ten years ago after they had killed OBL.

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
It is well known fact that TTP is being supported by Bhikarat to commit atrocities in Pakistan. Americans ran away from Afghanistan in middle of the night and you still say that they did not flee. They never wanted to leave but were defeated, otherwise they would have left ten years ago after they had killed OBL.
Just hollow slogans nothing to do with facts

So TTP & Afghan Taliban were both on Bhikarat payroll . One was attacking Mosques and Schools in Pakistan and other in Afghanistan? It means atleast in Afghanistan Bhikarat won

US anounced withdrawal months ago but slogan is they left in night . They were there for 20 years Kiya bighar liyh bees saalo mein jo aik raat mein bighar lena tha?

last 10 years were more peaceful years for Americans in Afghanistan than the earlier ones

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dont link to religious nothing to do with religious
Only power game and for power war everthing is fear in love and war

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)

When Mullah Omer was the Ameer, did Northern Alliance act on this hadith before coming into power with the help of foreign Non-Muslim force?

Quran is very clear on this:

(5:51) Surah Al Maida:
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Now you figure out who is going to hell.. those who took the foreign forces as allies to overthrow a legit Islamic government, or those who fought the foreign non Muslim forces and their Muslim allies (who according to Quran are from among them)?

asallo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Simple answrr Allah knows best and its been also said that there will 72 sects in muslim and only one will go straight to Jaana.

now come to taliban there are few facts and simple wuestions and i hope everybody knows the answers. Just one thing to clear abount myself I hate current indian and american puppets sitting in kabul at the koment.

1. what Allah and his nabi (PBH) ever forced woman and childern to lock inside the home even of someone is dying ?
2. About education has Allah or hos nabi (P H) ever said women and girls are not allowed for education?
3. Has ever Allah or his. Nabi said for man having beard is compulsory? its sunnah not wajib
4. Providing medical care or other facilities are allowed for woman in Islam
5. Protecting people from other religion is the part of islam. For muslims its zakat for non muslim is jazia and once you take jazia you take care of their religion freedom as well. But taliban doesn’t do that

Wadaich

The losers always try to malign Tehreek-e-Taliban Afghanistan (TTA) by linking them with CIA/RAW/MI6 illegitimate children the Kharji Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP). Yes, according to Hadees-e-Mubaraka (S.A.W) TTP are Hell Bound.......the dogs of the Hell; whereas TTA are Mujahdeen ..... following the foot step of Sahaba-e-Ikram (R.A).

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Part of the problem is that they did not have defined and achievable goals. Initially it was defeat AQ - at least this is what they stated 20 years ago, although there is plenty evidence that shows they were planning to attack taliban even before 911. Perhaps they were angered by the audacity of taliban to say they will hand over OBL after evidence is presented or they will only hand him over to a muslim country after 911.

Then once on the ground, the goals changed to defeat taliban and bring around democracy (a favourite American goal in many of the wars they fight).

They have gone through 3 presidents and administrations - and each had different goals.

End result is that America retreated, with not one goal being 100% achieved - it is not a win by any means. Some of their soldiers are saying the same