Are there any crypto/Bitcoin investors on here?

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
Last time I looked at crtypto in 2018, BTC was 12k and etherium was 1k. Now BTC is at 60k and ETH 4k.

These prices keep going up. Ofcourse it fluctuates time to time but over all trend keeps going up.

Do you guys think it is a good investment for a long term?

I do not know much about this technology but now the market value of crypto is whopping 3 trillion dollars and that makes me think, there is something to it.

Your advice and suggestion. Thank you

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
This technology is so difficult to understand but solely based on the progress. I do day trading sometimes. If you have some money sitting around, It could be a good investment but still quite risky

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
someone had to make a stupid comment. I'm pretty sure you are not that stupid and you do know what crypto is. If you don't know anything about it, why not stay away?
Listen, smartie. Honestly I don't know much about it. Don't know which country has this currency. I like to know though if we can buy some . You do day trading in the night ?

Shan ALi AK 27

On
Last time I looked at crtypto in 2018, BTC was 12k and etherium was 1k. Now BTC is at 60k and ETH 4k.

These prices keep going up. Ofcourse it fluctuates time to time but over all trend keeps going up.

I do not know much about this technology but now the market value of crypto is whopping 3 trillion dollars and that makes me think, there is something to it.

Only reading news. I don't believe in speculation.

stargazer

Trying to grapple with understanding this new investment but yet very wary.
Maybe, like an expensive painting e.g by Picasso will sell for millions but it is not traded, while CC are traded, accepted as payments.
I think only Venezuela has accepted them in any official capacity.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
Trying to grapple with understanding this new investment but yet very wary.
Maybe, like an expensive painting e.g by Picasso will sell for millions but it is not traded, while CC are traded, accepted as payments.
I think only Venezuela has accepted them in any official capacity.
i believe you are referring to NFTs here.

It doesn't have to be a currency of any country but still could be used for various things

Banks would never allow this, it will eventually be enforced by the people

NasNY

what is crypto ?
Everyone knows Krypto.

krypto_the_superdog_s1_e2_krypto_4_by_giuseppedirosso_deqp2pt-pre.jpg

stargazer

i believe you are referring to NFTs here.

It doesn't have to be a currency of any country but still could be used for various things

Banks would never allow this, it will eventually be enforced by the people
You see, I am grappling with this unusual crypto business!

Iconoclast

I've held bitcoin and only bitcoin since 2014.... i do not trade, I do not store my assets on exchanges.... Only other bag I have is ADA....

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)

Yes you should invest some amount in crypto as a hedge against inflation.. the current bull run is to increase further.. at least 2x from the current prices in the next 3 months.. Also, there are many more other blockchains that can be a better investment than ETH/BTC..

Last edited by a moderator:

Khallas

Missed cryptocurrency completely although was watching it throughout.

but due to loss in 2017 i never re-invested in cryptocurrency.

now only project i'm interested is Polka-Dot & Luna but price to high will look to buy lower if gets chance.