Army is Openly Opposing Accountability

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Look my friend, No one can guarantee you anything in life. Cleansing he army from corrupt elements will make them even more stronger. It will help country gets some confident that the civilian can't run away from Pakistan to foreign countries with their corrupt wealth.

You need a gurantee that if army is not around to clear flood and rescue to cover incapable civilian departments then will there be the institution capable enough?
Maybe its not the time for such discussion and maybe we need to wait until PTI govt take us through some reforms some improvements in civilian institutions then we will have these discussions after all i don't want to see khan ending up like Gaddafi and inshaaAllah I will see khan succeeding one day.

Siberite

for them there is no line, whoever will try to draw a line will be a declared a traitor.
If you leave it for them to micromanage you, then as a politician , you should be ashamed of your self. smoothing their way to encroachment on civilian Jurisdiction is criminal. only, the civilian rulers with their character can stop a non civilian interference in Government affairs. But first of all, Politicians should earn it. It can't be given to them in a platter.

Islamabadiya

If you leave it for them to micromanage you, then as a politician , you should be ashamed of your self. smoothing their way to encroachment on civilian Jurisdiction is criminal. only, the civilian rulers with their character can stop a non civilian interference in Government affairs. But first of all, Politicians should earn it. It can't be given to them in a platter.
They have the danda bought by tax money and foreign aid,
But what gives them the right to judge civilians, I know politicians are pathetic but if we compare military fuck ups to civilians, civilians are not even close

I agree politicians should be clean to before demanding their authority but the civilian system has to be allowed to run for 2-3 decades and it will filter the garbage with time.
We are in viscous circle of boots kicking our civilians and claiming high ground.

Siberite

You need a gurantee that if army is not around to clear flood and rescue to cover incapable civilian departments then will there be the institution capable enough?
Maybe its not the time for such discussion and maybe we need to wait until PTI govt take us through some reforms some improvements in civilian institutions then we will have these discussions after all i don't want to see khan ending up like Gaddafi and inshaaAllah I will see khan succeeding one day.
You are right up to some extend. However, the more you get the army involved, the more inept, lazy and useless your civilian authorities become . I don't think anyone can argue with you regarding a constitutional responsibilities of armed forces. What is being happening in Pakistan , ever since its conception , that army , either by force or by compulsion , end up carrying a lot of dead load. That effects their focus and their performance on dealing with enemies. As being a wise head, the COAS should have realized it long ago and constrain the political wings open in many segments in army . The day they do that, their respect will be even higher than what it is now.

Siberite

They have the danda bought by tax money and foreign aid,
But what gives them the right to judge civilians, I know politicians are pathetic but if we compare military fuck ups to civilians, civilians are not even close

I agree politicians should be clean to before demanding their authority but the civilian system has to be allowed to run for 2-3 decades and it will filter the garbage with time.
We are in viscous circle of boots kicking our civilians and claiming high ground.
You are absolutely right. Once you start to delegate your authority and don't fight to get it back, it s a mountain of a mission to get it back. Its just the way the cookie is crumbled in Pakistan. Its very unfortunate but it is sadly true.

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
For the benefit of Pakistan anybody involved shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law regardless their social status of affiliation to any one.

concern_paki

Corruption Hamara qoumi asasa hai aur koi bhi institution ya Habari qoum is qoumi asasay ko nahi chod sakti hai chahay woh chaprasi ho dukandar ho siasatdan ho media ho, army ke general hoon judges hoon technocrats hoon business man hoon

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
دراصل پارٹیشن سے پہلے انگریز تو اپنے کتے بھی نسلی پالتا تھا اور آرمی میں بھی کسی نیچ گھٹیا چور حرامُخور بے غیرت کنجر اور میراثی خاندان کے بندے کسی کمی کمینٗکو افسر تو کیا سپاہی بھی بھی بھرتی کرتا تھا۔ مگر پاکستان بننے کے بعد فوج کی کمی تھی اس واسطے ننانوے پرسنٹ اچھے اور خاندانی حلالی ماں باپ کی حلالی اولاد کے ساتھ ساتھ کچھ حرامی یعنی کیپٹن صفدر جیسے ، میجرقمر زمان نیپ والے کرپٹ حرامی جیسے اور حرامی بے غیرت کنجر کیپٹن صفدر کے سمدھی منیرے کنجر کے ہمُزلف جیسے بھی بھرتئ ہو گئے
اب اس میں قصور انکو بھرتی کرنے والوں کا ہے بھرتی ہونے والوں کا نہیں