Army is with Imran Khan || Shahbaz Sharif Stop Dreaming || Air Marshal (R) Shahid Lateef

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
فوج عمران خان کیساتھ

may be may be not only time will tell

but this is the same Air Marshall you have a pending file in NAB in Islamabad Airport Corruption Scam??

Last edited:

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When a PM of a country can sale himself to an enemy state very little we should expect from our institutions like NADRA, SECP, FBR, EC, Courts etc which were systematically destroyed by the PM himself.

"Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi held an hour-long secret meeting (why secret?) on the sidelines of the Saarc summit in Kathmandu"...The Hindustan Times.
"Sajjan Jindal secretly (why secretly?) meets Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan's Murre"...
Times of India.

Just after the election victory of PTI last year, an Indian diplomat openly said in an Indian talk show that "Nawaz's defeat would be a big set back for Indians cos India had invested on Nawaz heavily over the years.

CANSUK

Imran Khan and Army both are trying to jump in the frying pan to save Nawaz who was almost roasted.
Now look like Nawaz will come out and go abroad but those saviours will be roasted for ever.

Ratan

Jealous Noora Patwary.
Look at Diesel, where is the demand of bringing PM resignation before the talk?
Now he is looking for a face-saving. ?

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan and Army both are trying to jump in the frying pan to save Nawaz who was almost roasted.
Now look like Nawaz will come out but those saviours will be roasted for ever.

From here onwards, Imran's politics is dead ...............

Army as as institute is performing last minute maneuver to extend its grip on political manipulation. But, its now too late. The damage is done and the monster is exposed.

These same Yootias will be cursing Army more then us the honest critics.

Ratan

Nawaz can go out only if he arranges to pay looted money, I still believe that. I have trust in my leader Imran Khan.

Ratan

Where are the big demands of Diesel? Has it gone with the winds?
Bring PM resignation before any talk, Announce early election date, Stop the Madrasa reform agenda, Stop all corruption cases against politicians, Abolish NAB, Space for an indefinite period of Dharna in D chowk etc.
It seems that PM Imran isn’t worried about a Corrupt Mullah who has only secured 2% of the votes & PPP - PMLN both are already defeated forces whose leaders are begging mercy in the pretext of sickness every now and then.

Guillotine

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
فوج عمران خان کیساتھ

may be may be not only time will tell

but this is the same Air Marshall you have a pending file in NAB in Islamabad Airport Corruption Scam??
یار تیری گانڈ کی موری سے پھوجی سنتریوں کے سنِفر ڈاگز کا مواد گر رھا ہے، کم از کم کتّے تو خود پر نہ چڑھاؤ ۔ ۔ ۔

AbbuJee

The only party that could only come in power by Army was NOON.

Nawaz's retard followers forget that he was son of ZIA .. without this Army they would still be living in a 2 room house. ? And no Qatri for NANNI 420 .. only Gali kay Londay

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What kind of non sense you guys are spreading here. Now you are talking about revolution and toppling the dirty Judges . But I have not heard a word from you about dirty Army generals and their dirty work in Politics of Pakistan . Are you scared of taking their name ? or you are only telling the your side of the story ?

Husaink

What kind of non sense you guys are spreading here. Now you are talking about revolution and toppling the dirty Judges . But I have not heard a word from you about dirty Army generals and their dirty work in Politics of Pakistan . Are you scared of taking their name ? or you are only telling the your side of the story ?
تم سب کچھ بھول سکتے ہو مگر ان فوجی جوانوں کو نہیں بھول سکتے جنہوں نے اپنی مشترکہ جدوجہد سے تمہاری تعمیر میں حصہ لیا

aneeskhan

Ather Minillah born by Kanra Ch very laud n clearly said
A consensus decision by Wardi Kala kot and failed opposition n Government. Inshahallah Zardari Uncle n Faryal Talpur next then Khawaja Bradaran.
Pakistan International Logo should
Muk te Muka
Mitti paa
Roti Shotti Kha

Zaidi Qasim

تم سب کچھ بھول سکتے ہو مگر ان فوجی جوانوں کو نہیں بھول سکتے جنہوں نے اپنی مشترکہ جدوجہد سے تمہاری تعمیر میں حصہ لیا
Did I insult your fathers in GHQ ? Or he read my post and complained to you.

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)
Agreed. somebody has to chain them. They are all iftekhar chowdhry group and hae become a mafia now. Why are they not accontable

Dr Adam

I reproduce what I have written somewhere else in my comments on CJ, ISB's conduct.

I quote......

So here is the problem.....!

A judge's job is to adjudicate and give the judgement after applying his mind per the facts and the evidence produced before the court. It's not his job to say...... if you do not have objection then I will also not have!

Secondly, the petition was put before the court by Nawaz thru Shehbaz, pleading for an extraordinary relief on a,b,c grounds.... So the uttering of the judge that government is using court's shoulder is a gross and a flagrant lie!

Thirdly, what type of a judge is he? if he's afraid of the fact, that the court would be blamed (in the event he applies his mind and his conscience which). This is a strange strange logic unacceptable under the canon of fair justice.

On these 3 counts Justice Athar Minallah is
UNFIT TO BE A JUDGE of the high court.