Ask Haroon ur Rasheed anything and he will respond personally.

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
. You might have already noticed the banner of his site on the very bottom.
Thanks Adeel for sharing this , as its ramadan going on so i try not to look at any one's bottom but as u insisted i had a peek but didnt find any banner , it is good to see My favorite columnist interacting with his readers . may Allah bless him with long life amen

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
baba in fifth gear.
love you baba,Allah app ko saiath da or target killer sa bacha ka rakha.
true freind and son of soil........mr baba gi.

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
please someone ask him why he writes god bless you when we all know we shouldn't use word god.

(We Muslims prefer the Arabic and pure name Allah to God because we believe in the Oneness of god and He has no partners or helpers. Allah is a unique name and its form cannot be changed with grammar or language, unlike the word 'god'. For example, by adding 's' to god, it becomes its plural "Gods", whereas there is no such thing like Allah's.. Similarly by joining 'ess' god becomes feminine that is, "Goddess". But there is nothing like a male Allah or a female Allah..... There are many more such examples .
So this is the prime reason why we Muslims do not prefer to use the word "God" and instead use the word 'Allah' since it is the true name of our Lord as mentioned in the Quran)

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)
What to ask and why to ask, when we already know that he will start with Imran Khan and end up with Imran Khan. HaH,

saaraaab

Councller (250+ posts)
Thanks Adeel for sharing this , as its ramadan going on so i try not to look at any one's bottom but as u insisted i had a peek but didnt find any banner , it is good to see My favorite columnist interacting with his readers . may Allah bless him with long life amen
wow what an answer

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
I do not know this baba, IK ka chamcha aur ya phir IK ka siasi Baap. Anyway very low mentality educated person

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
please someone ask him why he writes god bless you when we all know we shouldn't use word god.

(We Muslims prefer the Arabic and pure name Allah to God because we believe in the Oneness of god and He has no partners or helpers. Allah is a unique name and its form cannot be changed with grammar or language, unlike the word 'god'. For example, by adding 's' to god, it becomes its plural "Gods", whereas there is no such thing like Allah's.. Similarly by joining 'ess' god becomes feminine that is, "Goddess". But there is nothing like a male Allah or a female Allah..... There are many more such examples .
So this is the prime reason why we Muslims do not prefer to use the word "God" and instead use the word 'Allah' since it is the true name of our Lord as mentioned in the Quran)

man ,instead of getting into arguments of grammer or whether to use word GOD or not we muslims should better use our energies to follow what ALLAH subhanahu has instructed us in holy quran!!!
one thing i notice a lot here in pakistan is that people will kill you if you forgot to use capital letters or if you used word GOD or something by mistake,,,but they never read quran nor they try to understand what is the message of ALLAH subhanahu to humanity....if you people for once in life read true translation of quran and try to follow it than you people will know that the way we live right now is like a war against islam,thats why this nation is in azaab!
so please read quran too!!!!read translations from medina university of the holy quran ,this ramzan

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
there is a cartoon article going around on web,accusing haroon rasheed for being generals pet and that he is usually found in ghq and generals planes,and due to his affiliations with generals and agencies some people now even point finger at imran khan too of having links with agencies,,,this small clipping shows pictures of our generals in cartoon too so i will not post it here,as it may be get deleted anyway,,,generals being the holy cows...
so whats you peoples take on this?people claim that haroon rasheed is such army pet that he was given task of pro army and anti taliban sunni tehreeks revival by some generals too...all this i read in some websites.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
hey dont write against haroon rasheed he is not only baap of IK but of PTI suporters as well, they cant hear anything against him as well. Wait for adeel ([MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION], the super mod) once he will read it, your message will be deleted.
I have just posted my message again, waiting for adeel to delete it again.....
I do not know this baba, IK ka chamcha aur ya phir IK ka siasi Baap. Anyway very low mentality educated person

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
man ,instead of getting into arguments of grammer or whether to use word GOD or not we muslims should better use our energies to follow what ALLAH subhanahu has instructed us in holy quran!!!
one thing i notice a lot here in pakistan is that people will kill you if you forgot to use capital letters or if you used word GOD or something by mistake,,,but they never read quran nor they try to understand what is the message of ALLAH subhanahu to humanity....if you people for once in life read true translation of quran and try to follow it than you people will know that the way we live right now is like a war against islam,thats why this nation is in azaab!
so please read quran too!!!!read translations from medina university of the holy quran ,this ramzan

on what base are you judging me ????? well by saying GOD you actually agreeing ALLAH can be in female form etc etc as i said it in my previous post. good on you mate best of luck and dont judge anyone without even knowing them.....

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
siasat pk to siasat IK transformation begins....................ye advertisement nhi to ore kia he................

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
siasat pk to siasat IK transformation begins....................ye advertisement nhi to ore kia he................

kis insaan ko apne liye achai pasand nahi....................kia aap achai pasand nahi...........?????;)