Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asia, Donald Lu

sohailkhan007

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Let me move to the rest of the region and start with Pakistan. Imran Khan seems to suggest that you had a conversation with the Pakistani ambassador in the US and told him that if Imran Khan survives the no-confidence motion, Pakistan is in trouble and the US won’t forgive Pakistan. Any response?

We are following developments in Pakistan and we respect and support Pakistan’s constitutional process and the rule of law.

Did you have such a conversation?

That’s all I have for you on that question.

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let me move to the rest of the region and start with Pakistan. Imran Khan seems to suggest that you had a conversation with the Pakistani ambassador in the US and told him that if Imran Khan survives the no-confidence motion, Pakistan is in trouble and the US won’t forgive Pakistan. Any response?

We are following developments in Pakistan and we respect and support Pakistan’s constitutional process and the rule of law.

Did you have such a conversation?

That’s all I have for you on that question.

This bagman is a mouthpiece of the "habitual bully"!

Those behind the overthrow plot against Imran Khan's government - had also threatened Nepal.

FPc16h-TXIAggo-AW.jpg

Melanthus

So this is the man who made Cocaini and Youthias cry like hell? He is my hero ?
You must be taking heroin.This is the main who threatened Pakistan’s sovereignty.He is the who colluded with traitors in Pakistan to change the regime.Nawaz Dakoo and Hussain Haqqani a known traitor aided and abetted him.Pakistan agencies know about meetings between US embassy official and Pakistani politicians including PTI MNAs who were bought by the opposition.

samisam

اگر امرتسری کنجر دلے ہاراں والے رام گلی کے چکلےُوالے کی اولاد فقیر ہے یا بلڈاگ حرامی صفدر کے گھر کسی چوہے ہی شکل کے زانی کی بدکاری سے پیدا ہوا بے غیرت چوہا نطفہ حرام آصف خنزیر کا وینٹی لیٹر امریکہ کےُ ہاتھ میں ہے تو اس کا مطلب ہر گز نہیں کہ ان گشتی کے بچوں نطفہ حراموں بے غیرتوں اور کنجروں کو ہمُ سارے پاکستانیوں کو فقیر اور بے غیرت کہنے کا حق ہے ان گشتی کے بچوں کا مائی باپ امریکہ ہے مگر ہمُ پاکستانیوں کا وینٹی لیٹر زندگی اور موت رزق سب اللہ کے ہاتھ میں ہے امریکہ کے نہیں ہمارا رازق اللہ ہے ہمارا مالک و خالق اللہ ہے امریکہ نہیں

Pathfinder

So this is the man who made Cocaini and Youthias cry like hell? He is my hero ?
i think you need to reassess things. its phand dari movement PDM thats acting like a petulant child after it got shafted.

as for cocaine do you have any other proof than a book funded by noon leak party?