Asslam O Alaikum I am new Mod here

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
​وہ تارا مسیح بھی ڈھیلا بردار ہے - اب ایک تیسرا ڈھیلا بردار بھی آ گیا ہے جو ڈھیلا سائنس کا موجد سائنسدان ہے

:lol: :lol: :lol:

یار عینی بین کر دے گی دوسرا وہ تارہ مسیح پھندے کے گرد بیٹھا سگرٹ پھوک رھا ہے ۔

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
​وہ تارا مسیح بھی ڈھیلا بردار ہے - اب ایک تیسرا ڈھیلا بردار بھی آ گیا ہے جو ڈھیلا سائنس کا موجد سائنسدان ہے

عادل نے بڑی بڑی نایاب قسم کے ڈیلے چن چن کر سجاۓ ہیں ۔
اتنے ڈھیلے برادران کےآس پاس سے پاک نکلنا بھی ایک امتحان ہے ۔

wahreh

yes, only you could say that as him and you both lacks the comprehension capability to indulge into any intelligent discussion and so both of you resort to either dumb dislikes or menaning less rhetoric that you often post

آپ کو کسی کو بھی لائیک یا ڈسلائیک دینے کا پورا حق ہے۔۔۔ یہ حق آپ کو فورم کی ہی انتظامیہ کی طرف سے ہر کمنٹ کے نیچے لائیک یا ڈسلائیک کا آپشن بنانے کی صورت میں دیا گیا ہے۔۔۔ اپنا کام جاری رکھیں ۔۔۔ فورم کے لیے آپ کی محنت اور آپ کے وقت کو میرا سلام ہے۔۔۔

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

OnlyPK

Honestly, I have spoken to OnlyPk many times about it that don't give too many dislikes even likes as they will lose its value and no one will care for it. I did try..
If I am violating any Law of the Forum then do let me know, I will apologise and will ask all the Mods to please Permanently ban me. Ms. Annie, please do let me know if I have violated any law of the forum. Jo Noni ke sza wo mri sza
me Noni nhe hu jo sirf bherky marta hy.

Annie

If I am violating any Law of the Forum then do let me know, I will apologise and will ask all the Mods to please Permanently ban me. Ms. Annie, please do let me know if I have violated any law of the forum. Jo Noni ke sza wo mri sza

Calm down please, you haven't violated any forum rules.

wahreh

Lol Annie, you stepped on his tail. Its gonna take him a while to calm down and regain his senses.. Opps but he does not have any senses... Sorry my bad

Calm down please, you haven't violated any forum rules.

wahreh

Aap jo marte hein wo likhna ikhlaq kay manafi hai

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
If some forum members use abusive language for others. The Forum Administration should not allow that to happen.
I have seen such a nasty way of responding to each-other that I wonder if these people have any education.
We should respect each-others views those are the norms of civility.
The Mods are there to keep decency on the forum.
I have seen worse abuse on the Forum than a rough uncivil people on the street.
Worst abusive language one can think of being used for each-other.

@Mods Please keep this forum clear of these abuses.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

You are not violating any law. In order to Violate, one has to has enough brain to understand the law. What have you contributed in order to foster a better environment in the Forum ? Your preferences of choosing to award dislike is consistently one sided without a drop of fairness and any understanding. You might as well be a bot which has no sense of direction . Some of your dislikes are even on the posts which carry no relevance to the thread. I am sure you don't even read any of the comments before projecting your dislike. It is absolutely absurd to expect someone like you to be able to read and then judge. So, carry on like a robot with one sided narrow view as your other friends telling you.

Last edited:

gorgias

بائی دی وے کچھ دن پہلے سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے کے مین پیج پر بین لوگوں سے متعلق انفارمیشن آتی تھی۔۔ وہ کہاں گئی؟

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

ماشاءاللہ ۔۔۔ ایک موڈیریٹر کی طرف سے ایک ممبرز کی اتنی خوبصورت حوصلہ افزائی۔۔۔

کیپ اٹ اپ !

(clap)

ارے بھائی یہ تو ہماری چہتی عانیہ ہے، اب آپ اسے موڈریٹر موڈریٹر کہہ کر سر پر نا چڑھا دیجئے گا

Last edited by a moderator:

Annie

بائی دی وے کچھ دن پہلے سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے کے مین پیج پر بین لوگوں سے متعلق انفارمیشن آتی تھی۔۔ وہ کہاں گئی؟

Wedday Master ji is back on forum just for time being to look after it in absence of Waseem. I think he has been cleaning the forum and adjusting home page. I guess he has removed banned thread from homepage but they are still available on different page. Remember these threads are only visible and accessible to logged in members. You can find them here. I hope it will be helpful.
.:)

00000324.png

Annie

ماشاءاللہ ۔۔۔ ایک موڈیریٹر کی طرف سے ایک ممبرز کی اتنی خوبصورت حوصلہ افزائی۔۔۔

کیپ اٹ اپ !

(clap)

نہیں نہ ،...... اونلی پی کے اپ سیٹ ہو رہے تھے تو انھیں دلاسہ دیا تھا ...میں کسی کو اپ سیٹ نہیں دیکھنا چاہتی .....

Hunain Khalid

نہیں نہ ،...... اونلی پی کے اپ سیٹ ہو رہے تھے تو انھیں دلاسہ دیا تھا ...میں کسی کو اپ سیٹ نہیں دیکھنا چاہتی .....

وہ آپ ہی کی وجہ سے اپ سیٹ ہو رہے تھے۔۔ بلکہ ڈس ہارٹ

gorgias

Wedday Master ji is back on forum just for time being to look after it in absence of Waseem. I think he has been cleaning the forum and adjusting home page. I guess he has removed banned thread from homepage but they are still available on different page. Remember these threads are only visible and accessible to logged in members. You can find them here. I hope it will be helpful.
.:)

00000324.png

جی بہت شکریہ۔ مجھے پہلے بین ہسٹری کا پتا نہیں تھا لیکن فرنٹ پیج پر آنے کی وجہ سے کچھ لوگوں کا بین پڑھا دلچسپ لگا۔ اور کچھ لوگوں کا بین پر بین ڈالنا بھی پڑھنے لائق ہے

OnlyPK

If some forum members use abusive language for others. The Forum Administration should not allow that to happen.
I have seen such a nasty way of responding to each-other that I wonder if these people have any education.
We should respect each-others views those are the norms of civility.
The Mods are there to keep decency on the forum.
I have seen worse abuse on the Forum than a rough uncivil people on the street.
Worst abusive language one can think of being used for each-other.

@Mods Please keep this forum clear of these abuses.

yhi bat me sbse chilla chilla kr bol rha hu k jo koi b galam galoch ya personal attack kry, usy Zero Tolerance Policy k tehat foren Permanent Ban kr dena chahiye, ye forum nawaz sharif k baap ke jageer nhe hy jo apni rakhail bna ly
Rules are Rules
:rule:

samkhan

ویسے ارسلان عرف اونلی پی کے نے ثابت کردیا ہے کہ اگر بندہ مصمم ارادہ کر لے تو بغیر گالیاں دیے بھی لوگوں کو مشتعل کیا جاسکتا ہے

:lol: