Attention! Rs 50 Stamp Paper Judge is Back

Nain

MPA (400+ posts)
After the split decision on the bail matter of Shahbaz Sharif, it was expected that Referee Judge will be appointed.

However CJ Qasim as always, played foul, and gave a favour to Sharifs', constituted a new 3 member bench. Out of 3, 2 members are proven dishonest and Sharif family allies.

Justice Ali Baqir Najafi will be heading the bench, he is the same Judge who wrote 50 Rs Stamp Paper with his own hands and allowed Nawaz to escape to London for never to come back.

Justice Aalia Neelum is also a member who gave stay order on the Model Town JIT and issued contempt notice to Advocate General Punjab Ahmad Awais.

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

تحریک لبیک والوں سے امید کرنی چاہیے کہ ملک میں ایماندارانہ انصاف کا نظام نافذ کرانے کے لیے وہ پندرہ بیس ججوں کو پھڑکا کر انصاف کے بول بالے میں اپنا حصہ ڈالیں گے

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

تحریک لبیک والوں سے امید کرنی چاہیے کہ ملک میں ایماندارانہ انصاف کا نظام نافذ کرانے کے لیے وہ پندرہ بیس ججوں کو پھڑکا کر انصاف کے بول بالے میں اپنا حصہ ڈالیں گے
If they gonna do this their name would be written in the golden words in history of Pakistan, is se bara insane aur kuchh nahi hoga

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)
Lahore Highcourt has been instructed by Nawaz Sharif that no bail should be granted to his brother Shahbaz.
I wouldnt worry about these judges, until Nawaz and maryam change their mind

Respect

A hash tag on twitter is required to start off the process, and let our feelings be known. If we can start off a trend that would be great. Otherwise these crooks are not budging and they are gonna carry on there crap. I have had enough of these black coat Wale.

Even the Panama case the judges were as linient as possible, and they played with our sentiments.

Respect

Would it be wrong for a peaceful March towards high court and outside we do some crap and then walk away?. Then a month later we have banners of these lousy judges with crap all over them and leave them outside the court.

Hope I am not going over the top.