Ayub Khan vs Imran Khan (Development Era)

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most people who know history would know that what ayub khan has done for this country in development. Ayub khan had full power yet he failed on two things
- Handling Propaganda on sugar price(50 paisa) which led to resign himself
- Handling Mafia which was exist that time.

Now I am comparing what Ayub khan has done and what Imran khan has done so far in terms of dams. Below is exactly what is happening

pti2.jpg

Imran khan lower down petrol price for public and now even that price is not same which he has increase or it was before. Yet media is propaganda on price same like in ayub khan time so there is something going on trying to stop Imran khan for making this country stand on its feet.

If any of you thinks this is wrong or I have by mistake posted wrong info please do let me know. By the way

Bunji Dam itself of 7200 MW which is the largest of all dams so far and PTI trying to get it funded by china including it in cpec.

So you decide.

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
The mafias and the vested interest and corrupt politicians have became very rich and have billions to spend which they did not have during the ayub era
Imran khan facing a rich and powerful enemy but if imran can win the masses very tough he can destroy the mafias but he should build his street power and organise his core supporters

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
تو کیا بھٹو کیساتھ کرے جس نے ملک توڑا تھا؟

یا

بے نظیرکیساتھ جس نے اپنے مسٹر 10 پرسنٹ کیساتھ مل کے ملک کو تباہ و برباد کیا تھا اور امیر ممالک کیطرح تیل سے بجلی پیدا کرنے کے پلانٹس لگائے تھے؟

یا

نواز شریف کیساتھ جس نے اربوں روپے فضول پراجیکٹس پہ لگا دیئے لیکن ایک ڈیم نہیں بنایا لیکن ساری دُنیا میں اپنے لیے جائدادیں بنائیں؟

Comparison of niazi with dictatorship.....SHAME

Last edited:

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تو کیا بھٹو کیساتھ کرے جس نے ملک توڑا تھا؟

یا

بے نظیرکیساتھ جس نے اپنے مسٹر 10 پرسنٹ کیساتھ مل کے ملک کو تباہ و برباد کیا تھا اور امیر ممالک کیطرح تیل سے بجلی پیدا کرنے کے پلانٹس لگائے تھے؟

یا

نواز شریف کیساتھ جس نے اربوں روپے فضول پراجیکٹس پہ لگا دیئے لیکن ایک ڈیم نہیں بنایا لیکن ساری دُنیا میں اپنے لیے جائدادیں بنائیں؟
Same accusations....no logics

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Same accusations....no logics

بنگلہ دیش بننا الزام ہے؟

لندن میں محلات خریدنا الزام ہے؟

بھٹواری۔۔۔اگر قیامت کے دن زرداری اور بھٹو کو سزا ہو جائے، کہی وہاں نہ کہہ دینا کہ یہ ان پہ الزام ہے۔۔۔۔

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بنگلہ دیش بننا الزام ہے؟

لندن میں محلات خریدنا الزام ہے؟

بھٹواری۔۔۔اگر قیامت کے دن زرداری اور بھٹو کو سزا ہو جائے، کہی وہاں نہ کہہ دینا کہ یہ ان پہ الزام ہے۔۔۔۔
You will also be in the court of justice along with all the jugglers....leave it to almighty Allah to judge.

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)
Most people who know history would know that what ayub khan has done for this country in development. Ayub khan had full power yet he failed on two things
- Handling Propaganda on sugar price(50 paisa) which led to resign himself
- Handling Mafia which was exist that time.

Now I am comparing what Ayub khan has done and what Imran khan has done so far in terms of dams. Below is exactly what is happening

pti2.jpg

Imran khan lower down petrol price for public and now even that price is not same which he has increase or it was before. Yet media is propaganda on price same like in ayub khan time so there is something going on trying to stop Imran khan for making this country stand on its feet.

If any of you thinks this is wrong or I have by mistake posted wrong info please do let me know. By the way

Bunji Dam itself of 7200 MW which is the largest of all dams so far and PTI trying to get it funded by china including it in cpec.

So you decide.
_86838197_misonsereap.jpg

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
You will also be in the court of justice along with all the jugglers....leave it to almighty Allah to judge.

جی جی کیوں نہیں۔ 300 سیٹوں میں 80 سیٹیں جیتنے والا تو میں تھا جو 160 سیٹوں والوں کو حکومت نے دے رہا تھا ۔

اور سرے میں محلات اور سوس بینکوں میں اربوں ڈالر بھی میرے ہیں؟