aziz humwatnoon

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
2iibtid.jpg

kaka1

Senator (1k+ posts)
2iibtid.jpg

یہ این -آر .و زده جمہوریت بھی اسی خبیث کی مہربانی ہے .

Last edited:

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Musharaf......i'll not use abusive langauge towards you but only one thing i'll say "woh din duur nahin jab tumhein Allah hi pochay ga" aur jab woh pochay ga tau............

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am unable to use bad words like %>]<|#^ @-;:?/)(#{~^%*~]**#&$;-;&$&#%%||<>^#'!t#%~%#%^* for him because i am a very decent human being.

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
To those who are saying that the current democracy problem is because of Musharraf's NRO are indirectly supporting the current democracy.

Actually these people have gone insane to such an extent that they dont understand that when it comes to democracy, there are only two dominant parties like PPP and PML-N who will rule.

You people stay happy with load shedding, CNG, Petrol, inflation, jobs crisis.. etc.. a gift of your democratic politicians !

Last edited:

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharaf......i'll not use abusive langauge towards you but only one thing i'll say "woh din duur nahin jab tumhein Allah hi pochay ga" aur jab woh pochay ga tau............

Aur jab Allah pohanchay ga to aap ko pata chalay ga ke kuch nahi ho ga :)

Last edited:

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
تم ڈھولکی اور واجہ بجاؤ زرداری پاکستان کو نچا رہا ہے

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jamhooriat nahi tumhari na-jaiz aulad (NRO beneficiaries) ki saza bhugat rahey hen.

Umeed hey tum bhi London k chotay sey flat mey, bohat hi kum naqal-o-harkat wali zindagi sey lutf andoz ho rahey ho. Kahan President House aur Chak Shahzad farm, kahan aik chota sa flat. Yeh Chak Shahzad farm wala gher kya apney naukaron k lyey banwaya tha???

Kitna faraq hey tumharey aur Altaf Hussain ki life style mey - wohi limited movement (fully functional ho ker bhi disabled logon wali pareshaanian), wohi aaqa, wohi sharaben aur wohi ghisa pita routine.

Bahadur commando, tumharey lyey shair ney kaha hey - Gher aaja pardesi tera des bulayey rey...........

Last edited:

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jamhooriat nahi tumhari na-jaiz aulad (NRO beneficiaries) ki saza bhugat rahey hen.

Umeed hey tum bhi London k chotay sey flat mey, bohat hi kum naqal-o-harkat wali zindagi sey lutz andoz ho rahey ho. Kahan President House aur Chak Shahzad farm, kahan aik chota sa flat. Yeh Chak Shahzad farm wala gher kya apney naukaron k lyey banwaya tha???

Kitna faraq hey tumharey aur Altaf Hussain ki life style mey - wohi limited movement (fully functional ho ker bhi disabled logon wali pareshaanian), wohi aaqa, wohi sharaben aur wohi ghisa pita routine.

Bahadur commando, tumharey lyey shair ney kaha hey - Gher aaja pardesi tera des bulayey rey...........

Did Mushi hang anyone in your family ?? You look too much explosive at Mushi..

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did Mushi hang anyone in your family ?? You look too much explosive at Mushi..

Mushi sold Pakistan and slaughtered my sisters & brothers. He strengthened anti-Islam elements in Pakistan. He behaved like a bull dog with the Pakistanis and a pussy with the West.

His list of such achievements is very long, don't have enough time to go through it now.

Btw I didn't understand '
You look too much explosive at Mushi..'. Never came across this expression before!

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mushi sold Pakistan and slaughtered my sisters & brothers. He strengthened anti-Islam elements in Pakistan. He behaved like a bull dog with the Pakistanis and a pussy with the West.

His list of such achievements is very long, don't have enough time to go through it now.

Btw I didn't understand '
You look too much explosive at Mushi..'. Never came across this expression before!

This is what you think.

The fact is that he handed over anti Pakistan elements to the west, not anti-Islam. The ones you are calling very Islamic elements are takfiri Al Qaeda elements. They have to be dealt with iron hands and this is what Pak Army did to the Khawarij of TTP and Al Qaeda. H
e never touched those Jihadi elements that were pro Pakistan.

The most hard fact is that Mushi was playing strategically with the west to protect Pakistan. If you will act in balanced way then you will know it instead of saying "
His list of such achievements is very long,"

Last edited:

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what you think.

The fact is that he handed over anti Pakistan elements to the west, not anti-Islam. The ones you are calling very Islamic elements are takfiri Al Qaeda elements. They have to be dealt with iron hands and this is what Pak Army did to the Khawarij of TTP and Al Qaeda. H
e never touched those Jihadi elements that were pro Pakistan.

The most hard fact is that Mushi was playing strategically with the west to protect Pakistan. If you will act in balanced way then you will know it instead of saying "
His list of such achievements is very long,"

he handed over anti Pakistan elements to the west, Mushi was playing strategically with the west to protect Pakistan
Hahahahahahahhaha [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
تمہاری اور الطاف کی بہادری کے قصے تو اب روس امریکہ افریقہ اور چین کے اسکولوں میں بھی پڑہا ئے جا رہے ہیں جب سے لوگوں نے یہ پڑہنا شروع کیا لوگ محمد بن قاسم ،ٹیپو سلطان اور صلاح الدین ایوبی کو بھولتے جارہے ہیں اور ساتھ ہی علی بن سفیان کی جگہ لوگ حسں نثار کی حکمت سے متاثر ہو رہے ہیں