Babar Awan on 'Baghawat' case on Nawaz Sharif - who's behind it?

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
As part of early PTI social media team, I still remember when we got the "work instructions" regarding how to curse & bitch Babar Haewan and his fake PhD Degree after he dared insulted King Khan bringing up Tyrian in Capital Talk with Hamid Mir ?

but, those were good old days of INSAF, TALEEM & SEHAT........before Arif Naqvi arrived with cashload followed by Jahangir Tareen ?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As part of early PTI social media team, I still remember when we got the "work instructions" regarding how to curse & bitch Babar Haewan and his fake PhD Degree after he dared insulted King Khan bringing up Tyrian in Capital Talk with Hamid Mir ?

but, those were good old days of INSAF, TALEEM & SEHAT........before Arif Naqvi arrived with cashload followed by Jahangir Tareen ?
Hahaha…Now there is a new twist in the storey. ?
تم جو ہوے آوارہ کتے ..اور کچھ نہ بولئیے
جہاں ملی ہڈی موٹی.. بس وہیں کے ہو لئیے
اب اس میں کیا ... ?

Last edited:

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Why PTI hired u from India?
BTW did you apply directly for job or ur regional director applied on ur behalf?