Babar Azam batting today was the greatest in cricket history

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I will rate Babar Aszam' glorious, graceful, magical and wonderful knock of 122 runs against South Africa in the 4rd ODI and winning it as the greatest and most enjoyable, exciting, entertaining, delightful and fierce that I have ever watched in my life and the best ever. I would like to not only warmly congratulate Bazar Azam on his performance but equally, Mohammad Rizwan who whilst fasting batted excellently and with fierce determination scored unbeaten seventy-three runs to defeat South Africa today. I have no words to express my joy and delight watching the wonderful batting of Babar & Rizwan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I will rate Babar Aszam' glorious, graceful, magical and wonderful knock of 122 runs against South Africa in the 4rd ODI and winning it as the greatest and most enjoyable, exciting, entertaining, delightful and fierce that I have ever watched in my life and the best ever. I would like to not only warmly congratulate Bazar Azam on his performance but equally, Mohammad Rizwan who whilst fasting batted excellently and with fierce determination scored unbeaten seventy-three runs to defeat South Africa today. I have no words to express my joy and delight watching the wonderful batting of Babar & Rizwan.
Dont worry tomorrow Pakistan will lose a match and you will be the first one giving him MC BC gaalis

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Great innings by opening pair ??

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It was good but not the greatest.

Anyone who grew up in the 80s will chew up that comment and spit it out...not just for Babar Azam, but also for kohli, tendulkar and many other recent ' superstars'

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
It was good but not the greatest.

Anyone who grew up in the 80s will chew up that comment and spit it out...not just for Babar Azam, but also for kohli, tendulkar and many other recent ' superstars'
Absolutely true.
The rules were not that much in favor of batsman, pitches were not batting paradise and most team had best fast bowlers

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
No doubt it was a good innings. However, it was against B team of South Africa. Lekin Lagta hai aap logon nay abhi tak great innings daikhee nahin hain.
Could you name any other batman in the world who had played such a graceful and magnificent innings with such ferocity and elegance? I honestly believe that even Don Bradman could not have played such high-quality innings.

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
No doubt it was a good innings. However, it was against B team of South Africa. Lekin Lagta hai aap logon nay abhi tak great innings daikhee nahin hain
agar great innings dekhi hoti to itna uchal kood nahi hota, it was against C Team of South Africa, Southafrica me hai hi kon No Steyn No Morkel, No Philander, No Rabada, No imran Tahir

azharali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Could you name any other batman in the world who had played such a graceful and magnificent innings with such ferocity and elegance? I honestly believe that even Don Bradman could not have played such high-quality innings.
You must be about 15 years old and have watched not a lot of Cricket. The point has been made that SA side were club class bowlers and Baber was having a good day
Taking nothing away from Baber but he has to do that against a strong T20 side for me to believe just how good people think he is

Few days before there was an innings of 190+ by Fakhar which was just as good if not better.............

As for Don Bradman, well he would probably turn in his grave at the thought of playing cartoon cricket known as t20. Don't tell me, you thought T20 existed 100 years ago............

Finally did you ever watch Brian Lara score 500 NOT OUT in County Cricket or Brian Lara score 400 NOT OUT in a test match