Bachay ziada hi achay

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Then he should have some sense.The main reasons why the poor countries are so poor today .1. Uncontrolled Population growth. 2. Corruption.
Vice Versa in Developed countries.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allah said he will provide the food but don't fall for these moulvis as if you read the Quran it is clear that Allah has given us the brain to think and reflect according to the situation at hand. If Allah said he will provide the rizq then why do we have famine in the world? Allah will not send Mun o Salwa Allah has left it on humans to for setting up the just economic system for equitable distribution of the wealth and resources. Having more children does not help the just economic system in of food distribution.
Moulvis will always quote the same Ayat but will fail to tell you that what the basic message of Quran is.

drmanzoormian

MPA (400+ posts)
I am sure many of Pakistani elite and ordinary people have watched Indian movie "Slum dog millionaire" . Pakistan has equal number of such dumps providing equal opportunity poverty ridden kids with searching for their food. LET MULLAS VISIT SUCH PLACES AND ASK WHERE IS THEIR CREATOR/GOD? HAS HE WRITTEN THIESE GARBAGE DUMPS THEIR SOURCE OF FOOD? It doesn't stop there; 80 % of creation is in one or the other sort of deprivation and curse. All such mullas and preachers will never let muslims breathe with respect and dignity.

Pehlay jab molvi log kehtay thy k bahir ki products ka boycott kar k local products ko promote karo jab b ye sab aese hi mazak uratay thay. Ab President of Pakistan Arif Alvi ne b tweet kia k bahir ki cheezo ko chor kar local products ko promote karna chahiye warna apni currency aese hi devalue hoti rahay gi. tO phir to mujhe molvio ki baat samajh aati hy jo shuru se hi kehta tha k bahir ki products ka boycott karo.

Being educated does not mean that you are smarter or genius than others.
Moulvis like you will only teach number two Islam. Please stay away from this self proclaimed educated moulvis as they will lead you to fake Islam
I guess aap ne ye video dekhi hi nahi hy... he said agr molvi 2 number islam sikha rahay hain to aap ku nhi molvi ki jaga aa jatay... aap apnay bachay ko doctor engineer sab kch banatay hain... 1 original molvi b bana do... :D
Better to watch the video first before commenting like jahils. :D

Capri_78

Voter (50+ posts)
Abuse is not the answer.. Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh and Iran have successfully controlled their Population growth.. aren't they Muslim countries .. ya phir hmara Islam koi special wala hay

Abuse is not the answer.. Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh and Iran have successfully controlled their Population growth.. aren't they Muslim countries .. ya phir hmara Islam koi special wala hay

Kia measures hain saudia men? Jo abhi King hy Aal e Aziz me se wo around 40 brothers hains... :D 1 uncle ko janta hun saudia me jin k 22 betay hain sab hafiz e quran... betiyan alag... 20 se kam pr to ruktay nahi shadiyan 2 se kam to kartay nahi... :D