Background and Prospects of Ban on PIA - Very Informative - Must Watch

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PIA is only unfortunate Airline whose Aircraft stolen by 3 star General Rizwan Akhter and his brother Air commodore Imran Akhter n sold in Malta.
Till date n time no action is taken against either of them.
Why if I will answer I will be called as Racist?
So do you think any action against Pilot and CAA will be taken.
Keep my words
No Never.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Cpec No doubt it’s a great initiative by this govt. BRT is another great project when this will be ready this cost nothing to tax payers.
Man you are immature to involve in political discussions you need to better get education and then involve in discussions, no offense.
check who started CPEC

BRT is costing billions to Tax payers
Peshawar bus project cost goes up to Rs70.7 billion

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Man you are immature to involve in political discussions you need to better get education and then involve in discussions, no offense.
check who started CPEC

BRT is costing billions to Tax payers
Peshawar bus project cost goes up to Rs70.7 billion

hahaha you are litraly so dumb in Pakistan political knowledge. BRT is built on Asian development bank funding and they have put their business plan for building and running cost for this project.

CPEC first plan came in 2013 but Nawaz criminal in power this was not progressed due to many complaints on corruption. CPEC is then renegotiated with China in the PTI govt. and this is now going with good pace last time when I visited Pakistan the motorway between Lahore and Sialkot has started functioning. I saw China safe city developments those are really appreciable.

Be patient we will have a lot better Pakistan in 10-15 years time if PTI keep doing the same good work inshAllah!

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hahaha you are litraly so dumb in Pakistan political knowledge. BRT is built on Asian development bank funding and they have put their business plan for building and running cost for this project.

CPEC first plan came in 2013 but Nawaz criminal in power this was not progressed due to many complaints on corruption. CPEC is then renegotiated with China in the PTI govt. and this is now going with good pace last time when I visited Pakistan the motorway between Lahore and Sialkot has started functioning. I saw China safe city developments those are really appreciable.

Be patient we will have a lot better Pakistan in 10-15 years time if PTI keep doing the same good work inshAllah!
Chalain Minus 1 ke baad dekh laingey kitna project lagey ok?