Background and Prospects of Ban on PIA - Very Informative - Must Watch

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Teen Lafzon ki Kahani hai Pakistan
“ Punjab ate Pakistan”
Yeah Kahani pehley Pakistan tak Mehdood thee , we used to protest for Merit n declared RAW agents brutality extrajudicially killed in the name of terrorists.
Now whole world saying same Pakistan would you declare whole World terrorist n RAW agents?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
“ Punjab ate Pakistan”
Yeah Kahani pehley Pakistan tak Mehdood thee , we used to protest for Merit n declared RAW agents brutality extrajudicially killed in the name of terrorists.
Now whole world saying same Pakistan would you declare whole World terrorist n RAW agents?
What? Why how, nevermind

aneeskhan

What? Why how, nevermind
If Pakistan has to move forward it will be on Merit . Every Child of Pakistan to be loved equally and choose on Merit Merit and Merit only.
If you promote Merit , the best of Land will be promoted from this land Pakistan.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
If Pakistan has to move forward it will be on Merit . Every Child of Pakistan to be loved equally and choose on Merit Merit and Merit only.
If you promote Merit , the best of Land will be promoted from this land Pakistan.
This what I agree with as well, but what did you write in thst post I don’t understand at all, please explain if you want to

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
“ Punjab ate Pakistan”
Baat tu saach hai magar magr baat hai ruswai ki.
Baluchistan aur Nwaziristan ke logon se seekhain , kintee prosecution ka shikar hain

aneeskhan

PIA the best Airline in 60’s n early 70’s and 80’s with some revival in 2000-2006 .
One half Bhutto appointed by Corrupt ZAB in PIA in 70’s , he was corrupt n Ayyash. Report went to CEO Nur Khan PIA , he took all privileges of this half corrupt Bhutto, what he could do maximum as the person appointed by PM Pakistan.
So the corrupt communicated PM , who called Nur Khan and asked him to restore all his privileges and report back me immediately as he is half Bhutto and quite dear to me ZAB.
Nur Khan promised to report back
Came to his office
Typed his resignation n faxed to ZAB.

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baat tu saach hai magar magr baat hai ruswai ki.
Baluchistan aur Nwaziristan ke logon se seekhain , kintee prosecution ka shikar hain
Bhai barood I am happy to see that at least you are appreciating this good step by this govt that is exposing these fake pilots who got fake licenses by nawaz and zardari!

bhaibarood

Bhai barood I am happy to see that at least you are appreciating this good step by this govt that is exposing these fake pilots who got fake licenses by nawaz and zardari!
Sir Niazi sahab ki govt ne bohat se achey kam kiey hain.,
Zara jaldi se koi bhi 10 mega projects ke naam batain jo PTI govt ne start kiey?
zara jaldi se plz..I am waiting

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir Niazi sahab ki govt ne bohat se achey kam kiey hain.,
Zara jaldi se koi bhi 10 mega projects ke naam batain jo PTI govt ne start kiey?
zara jaldi se plz..I am waiting
Apart from letting criminal nawaz go out of country PTI has done a great job for the country .
the economy is much stable, peace and security a lot better, the way they are handling corona crises is far better than any European countries. Pakistanis are not treated as slaves in the world anymore. So it’s a big achievement !

aneeskhan

I am very sure these Fake Pilots couldn't come until Director License CAA's who were responsible for Licensing formalities not involved.
Not difficult to trace , Just Trace Put them behind the bar along with Fake Pilots and their political or Fauji Supports.
Do an Open Court Trial(Telecast) to all those who were involved bcz Damage already done.
Now Time is for Punishments.
Otherwise after 5 years, we will listen another story of Fake Pilots.

bhaibarood

Apart from letting criminal nawaz go out of country PTI has done a great job for the country .
the economy is much stable, peace and security a lot better, the way they are handling corona crises is far better than any European countries. Pakistanis are not treated as slaves in the world anymore. So it’s a big achievement !
Sir my question was give me the names of 10 mega projects which PTI started in last 2 years? You are unable to even give one name?
Pakistanis are not treated as slaves in the world anymore.
whats the basis of this theory? ? ?

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir my question was give me the names of 10 mega projects which PTI started in last 2 years? You are unable to even give one name?
Pakistanis are not treated as slaves in the world anymore.
whats the basis of this theory? ? ?
Haha you are still living in old Pakistan where govt used to build roads and streets lol. PTI aim is not to do any projects and waste money that should be spent on the human development. Still PTI has started dam projects, affordable homes and China cpac are the big names. InshAllah this will have high impact in 10-15 years.

bhaibarood

Haha you are still living in old Pakistan where govt used to build roads and streets lol. PTI aim is not to do any projects and waste money that should be spent on the human development. Still PTI has started dam projects, affordable homes and China cpac are the big names. InshAllah this will have high impact in 10-15 years.
Now thats pretty ignorant responce, PTI started CPEC?, ? ?
BRT peshawar is a mess and nowhere to be near completion

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now thats pretty ignorant responce, PTI started CPEC?, ? ?
BRT peshawar is a mess and nowhere to be near completion
Cpec No doubt it’s a great initiative by this govt. BRT is another great project when this will be ready this cost nothing to tax payers.