Bajwa is not an exception but the rule.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Enough of this BS. There is no way army will give up their multi-billion business empire which they should not have in the first place. Imran Khan will be a huge threat to their shenanigans and therefore they do not ever want to see him at the helm of affairs. They love Zardari and Sharif mafias with Malik Riaz as a go between. But now, they have their blue eyed man in Crime Minister's office. Just watch, both of their business empires will grow by leaps and bounds.
Exactly, thats why no politician has been held accountable for their corruption as they know next turn will be there and it will be mammoth compare to politicians.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Total Bullshit and propaganda. Our army is the best army in the world, that's why Mayum's agents like you are targeting them.
Its good to be patriotic, yet patriotism without self-reflection/blind faith is worse than treason. Have you ever been to DHA office? I have a few times and it was after that day i realized how the top generals (not the aam jawans who lay down their lives for Pak) have been milking the awaam for their own monetary gains (they will treat you like royalty if they think you're the son of a general and treat you worse than garbage if you're an aam aadmi). The questions raised in this post are valid - an army does not need to own businesses, give me 1 good reason why it should?

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its good to be patriotic, yet patriotism without self-reflection/blind faith is worse than treason. Have you ever been to DHA office? I have a few times and it was after that day i realized how the top generals (not the aam jawans who lay down their lives for Pak) have been milking the awaam for their own monetary gains (they will treat you like royalty if they think you're the son of a general and treat you worse than garbage if you're an aam aadmi). The questions raised in this post are valid - an army does not need to own businesses, give me 1 good reason why it should?
DHA are grate project that not only assist army with their budget but also provide world class residence to many civilians.
Many institutions have their own projects but they are not as successful.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zalmay-Khalilzad-COAS-General-Bajwa-meeting.jpg

Bajwa had a meeting with Khalilzad before the clandestine operation against PTI.

Bajwa is finally out in the open. It is now quite obvious that he single handedly toppled PTI government with the help of Judiciary, ECP, media which was already the mouthpiece of Sharif Mafia and GHQ moles within or aligned with PTI (PML-Q, MQM, Sh Rasheed, etc).

People on this forum and in public are asking for his resignation because of his dirty role in regime change. Unfortunately, his resignation will not help much in preventing Army's role in politics as he is not an exception but the rule.

Army has a long history of meddling in civilian affairs and has benefited immensely at the cost of the interests of our country. They have become the biggest land mafia and running a huge business empire worth in several billions.

According Asia Times, In 2016 Pak army has commercial interests across the business spectrum through,

Fauji (Army) Foundation,
Shaheen Foundation,
Bahria Foundation,
Army Welfare Trust and
Defense Housing Authorities

Combined, they run hundreds of businesses easily worth more than $100 billion. They were also the direct beneficiaries of wars in Afghanistan where they rented their army and airspace for the slaughter of Afghans that resulted in a huge blow back with grave consequences for this country.

They were eager to join Yemen war but backed down after Imran Khan's vociferous opposition which resulted in a bad blood between IK and the rulers of KSA & UAE. They are again ready to provide bases to Biden despite the famous "Absolutely Not" of Imran Khan. They use young officers as cannon fodder and are always ready to cash their blood. Lower rank officers are much more patriotic and fight with great valor as we witnessed in 2019 against Indian aggression.

Top bras is fully aware of the importance of Army's business empire as they are the direct beneficiaries. Therefore, expecting a revolt in Army against Bajwa is extremely unlikely. Similarly, replacement of Bajwa will have a low probability of having god fearing general who will be sincere with the interests of this country.

A businessmen can corrupt the system as a ruler.

An army involved in business can eat the country from inside out.

Grow up please, things are not black and white, they are mostly grey and so is Imran Khan
Every action has a reaction and those on such high and sensitive posts are not devoid of simple wisdom what the end game will be if they push Imran Khan out, who is by the way already saying it is a blessing in disguise and trying hard to cash on anti establishment sentiments with his daily leaks.
Those who did not prevent PTI Gov from being shown the door have already made assessment that Imran Khan is likely to make a comeback in which case he will be welcomed into the corridors of power.
But this time he will have to earn it, himself got it ?
Simple Jalsas and meeting journalists will not cut it this time, he will have to come out of his comfort zone and go on a door to door campaign himself and appoint the best possible candidate on each seat via due diligence and public sentiments and wished of his ideological party workers

Last edited:

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
DHA are grate project that not only assist army with their budget but also provide world class residence to many civilians.
Many institutions have their own projects but they are not as successful.
Can you tell me a single army in the world (from the developed nations - not corrupt regimes like those in Africa) that have businesses? I do agree DHAs are well organized/great place to live, yet the question remains, why the need for a business? its not like the proceeds of DHA fund the army, the funds for army come from the annual budget - if Im mistaken pls do provide some evidence/proof wherein it shows xxx amount from DHA/Other army business was used to fund army/defence projects?

Shan ALi AK 27

Can you tell me a single army in the world (from the developed nations - not corrupt regimes like those in Africa) that have businesses? I do agree DHAs are well organized/great place to live, yet the question remains, why the need for a business? its not like the proceeds of DHA fund the army, the funds for army come from the annual budget - if Im mistaken pls do provide some evidence/proof wherein it shows xxx amount from DHA/Other army business was used to fund army/defence projects?
They don't have to have business because their governments provide the budget, when you are poorer country and you have to compete 100 times richer and stronger militaries then
you it's nothing wrong with running a business.
It actually helps the country.
Still there are many militaries in the world which run all different projects to support them.

Shan ALi AK 27

you guys are brainwashed by enemy's false propaganda, use your own head. There are many militaries which run businesses and there is nothing wrong with it. Only stupid people believe what others say without any research.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
They don't have to have business because their governments provide the budget, when you are poorer country and you have to compete 100 times richer and stronger militaries then
you it's nothing wrong with running a business.
It actually helps the country.
Still there are many militaries in the world which run all different projects to support them.

Khuda k banday, you do realize veteran owned companies ka matlab kia hai? smh..... If what you claim is true ("It actually helps the country.") - I as a Pakistani should be able to see where the money comes from and goes to with respect to army projects - you don't think we as stakeholders deserve to know? For example here in the US, you can go and lookup any public servant's pay on the state's website, you can go and lookup the millitary budget/spending per branch/per project -- should we not have that level of transparency/accountability in Pakistan?

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
you guys are brainwashed by enemy's false propaganda, use your own head. There are many militaries which run businesses and there is nothing wrong with it. Only stupid people believe what others say without any research.
Aray boss, my family is in the army lol... so don't worry not brainwashed here.... that does not negate the questions asked above - use hikmah/logic to provide a logical answer and not arguments like 'its good for the country' or you guys are brainwashed' -- provide actual facts/figures/stats/logic - not opinion -- we are all Pakistanis and should respect each other while also holding each other accountable.

Shan ALi AK 27

Aray boss, my family is in the army lol... so don't worry not brainwashed here.... that does not negate the questions asked above - use hikmah/logic to provide a logical answer and not arguments like 'its good for the country' or you guys are brainwashed' -- provide actual facts/figures/stats/logic - not opinion -- we are all Pakistanis and should respect each other while also holding each other accountable.
Targeting the institutions without any proof does not count as an opinion, it's called propaganda. It never happens in the world. can you dare to run social media troll against US military or any other Military in the world? You think they all are perfect and have no questions to be asked? There are rules and regulations and protocols for such sensitive institutions. Not like Pakistan where you can say whatever you want to.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Targeting the institutions without any proof does not count as an opinion, it's called propaganda. It never happens in the world. can you dare to run social media troll against US military or any other Military in the world? You think they all are perfect and have no questions to be asked? There are rules and regulations and protocols for such sensitive institutions. Not like Pakistan where you can say whatever you want to.
I think you're missing the point here... no one is targeting the army as an institution, rather raising a fair question as to the proceeds of businesses that you've claimed are used to fund the army. You confuse (deliberate or out of ignorance/misunderstanding only Allah knows) my question with 'run[ing] social media troll against [Pak] Army', yet fail to grasp the point---- you've not provided ANY valid argument/proof of where the proceeds of DHA/other business go (if not the pockets of generals/brigadiers, I say this as I come from a family of army)-- you say can a US citizen ask their military where they spend US tax payers money - the answer is Yes they can and they do and their army provides an answer instead of labeling them as anti-patriotic -- you say we are brainwashed, you sir should read our convo again if you be truthful to yourself/Allah - you will see your arguments are not based on ANY facts -- here is basic breakdown of the US tax payer info... Good luck and may Allah save Pakistan

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jitna Bajwa aur is ke sathi Generals ne Pak Army aur Pakistan ko zaleel karwaya ha..shayad hi kisi General ne karwaya ho..Bajwa aur us ke chand sathi Generals ko resign ya retire ho jana chahay..Janay se pehlay choro ke zaraya..new election ka elaan karwain..

Shan ALi AK 27

I think you're missing the point here... no one is targeting the army as an institution, rather raising a fair question as to the proceeds of businesses that you've claimed are used to fund the army. You confuse (deliberate or out of ignorance/misunderstanding only Allah knows) my question with 'run[ing] social media troll against [Pak] Army', yet fail to grasp the point---- you've not provided ANY valid argument/proof of where the proceeds of DHA/other business go (if not the pockets of generals/brigadiers, I say this as I come from a family of army)-- you say can a US citizen ask their military where they spend US tax payers money - the answer is Yes they can and they do and their army provides an answer instead of labeling them as anti-patriotic -- you say we are brainwashed, you sir should read our convo again if you be truthful to yourself/Allah - you will see your arguments are not based on ANY facts -- here is basic breakdown of the US tax payer info... Good luck and may Allah save Pakistan
Well I am not asking if you can ask Questions from other militaries of course you can and so can here from Pakistani army, they provide answers too, on all types of platforms. Its different than running social media trolls and calling them names. Defense budget breakdown of Pakistan is also available on internet on multiple resources, you could find it right there where you found some common statistics of US military budget. LOL These questions you are asking from military are supposed to be asked from the governments who are suppose to hold military accountable, who you vote for and pay your taxes to, not other way around.
Again if you wanna accuse anyone person or institutions you must should provide evidence otherwise it falls under propaganda which we all know is going on against our military and country.

Pracha

Well I am not asking if you can ask Questions from other militaries of course you can and so can here from Pakistani army, they provide answers too, on all types of platforms. Its different than running social media trolls and calling them names. Defense budget breakdown of Pakistan is also available on internet on multiple resources, you could find it right there where you found some common statistics of US military budget. LOL These questions you are asking from military are supposed to be asked from the governments who are suppose to hold military accountable, who you vote for and pay your taxes to, not other way around.
Again if you wanna accuse anyone person or institutions you must should provide evidence otherwise it falls under propaganda which we all know is going on against our military and country.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1514743235091963906