Bajwa Leaks: Bajwa’s Family Becomes Billionaire in Six Years

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hmmmn yea nice try. right now its one scoundrel vs another. how did noorani get data from Pakistan in the hands all the way sitting in the land of its mai baap amrika?

just as the newj of tasneem comes that mian is behind the murder and attempted assassination. a newj of bajwa comes out too.

its the old buddies bajwa and amritsari going against one and another the noorani you are defending is merely a tool used for it.

lets not forget the flopped story noorani made about the former chief justice that flopped!
Does it really matter how he got the info ? I can't tell you how the info was gotten but one thing I know that none of the info was classified except the one which belonged to the investment commision of Pakistan and the info is registered there for the competition purposes.
However, I also know that the info was 100% correct and the culprit was sitting in Pakistan heading the CPEC.
You can object to it only if the misleading information or inaccurate information is provided.
Even in this case, his information is not about any illegit money accumulation but rather the increase in the assets within last few years. It is up to the rulers or the court to take the matter further, same as when it was released during IK tenure, and he just tabbed Asim's shoulders and let him go without any investigation.

Pathfinder

Does it really matter how he got the info ? I can't tell you how the info was gotten but one thing I know that none of the info was classified except the one which belonged to the investment commision of Pakistan and the info is registered there for the competition purposes.
However, I also know that the info was 100% correct and the culprit was sitting in Pakistan heading the CPEC.
You can object to it only if the misleading information or inaccurate information is provided.
Even in this case, his information is not about any illegit money accumulation but rather the increase in the assets within last few years. It is up to the rulers or the court to take the matter further, same as when it was released during IK tenure, and he just tabbed Asim's shoulders and let him go without any investigation.
the bottom line is that noorani is NOT a trustworthy individual. One has to show how they got to the story they did! thats why its called investigative journalism.

can noorani go beyond receiving a 'hand me out' which he publishes to promote one side of the narrative war.

anyway noorani done his job and weather or not it gets investigated remains to be seen.

Siberite

the bottom line is that noorani is NOT a trustworthy individual. One has to show how they got to the story they did! thats why its called investigative journalism.

can noorani go beyond receiving a 'hand me out' which he publishes to promote one side of the narrative war.

anyway noorani done his job and weather or not it gets investigated remains to be seen.
Noorani is trustworthy or not, the information provided is true and trustworthy. The only way to prove him wrong by investigating his info. And I know IK under the boot's authority was too afraid to investigate a retired General and he let him go scott free.

Pathfinder

Noorani is trustworthy or not, the information provided is true and trustworthy. The only way to prove him wrong by investigating his info. And I know IK under the boot's authority was too afraid to investigate a retired General and he let him go scott free.
IF IK cant do it then, whats stopping PDM from it? or ppp!!

Noorani is a tool and nothing more! tools get used. fullstop. if tomorrow amritsari and mill estab become buddies again. then mark my words these cases will falter.

Just like IK's attempts were sabotaged via NAB whom was influenced by mill establishment hand in glove with PDM.

Siberite

IF IK cant do it then, whats stopping PDM from it? or ppp!!

Noorani is a tool and nothing more! tools get used. fullstop. if tomorrow amritsari and mill estab become buddies again. then mark my words these cases will falter.

Just like IK's attempts were sabotaged via NAB whom was influenced by mill establishment hand in glove with PDM.
PDM does something about Bajwa or not, remains to be seen. However, we know that IK didn't do anything about a clear case of corruption and specially when all the information was given to him. Not that he didn't do anything about it, he publicly declared Asim innocent and refuse to investigate his money transactions. So much for the justice ...

crankthskunk

Well, looking at Bajwa's wife, she looks well dodgy.
It is neigh impossible to be a Qadiani and not corrupt.
Pakistan paying price of this SOB marrying a Qadiani, apart from illgotten wealth , he is also destroying Pakistan.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
copied
عمران خان کی توشہ خانہ تحائف سے ہونے والی کل آمدن 3 کروڑ روپے
حاجی صاحب کی دوران ڈیوٹی ہونے والی کل آمدن 1300 کروڑ
300 عمران خان کے توشہ خانہ تحائف پر پروگرام
حاجی صاحب کی آمدن پر پروگرام - 0

Pathfinder

PDM does something about Bajwa or not, remains to be seen. However, we know that IK didn't do anything about a clear case of corruption and specially when all the information was given to him. Not that he didn't do anything about it, he publicly declared Asim innocent and refuse to investigate his money transactions. So much for the justice ...
as I have already pointed out!! NAB which is NOT under IK's control and is responsible for handling corruption cases and presenting them to the courts. Again, the courts are NOT under IK's control.

Now you can play he said/ she said all you want. But the bulk of the corruption done by pp and noonies are cases before IK. Even these cases were being managed!

Another point. all corruption is equally bad. choosing between political and non political corruption shows ones bias.

Siberite

as I have already pointed out!! NAB which is NOT under IK's control and is responsible for handling corruption cases and presenting them to the courts. Again, the courts are NOT under IK's control.

Now you can play he said/ she said all you want. But the bulk of the corruption done by pp and noonies are cases before IK. Even these cases were being managed!

Another point. all corruption is equally bad. choosing between political and non political corruption shows ones bias.
There is a mass discord and misinformation which IK himself was busy spreading. That the accountability is his agenda, and he is doing it. I never heard him even once, during his tenure saying that NAB was run by army. I do, however, remember him saying that he would not be a PM without authority, not even for a day and he would resign.

Now, here, we are talking about how powerless PM he was, after taking the advantage of the position for full three and a half years later. Something for his supporters to think about.

Siberite

copied
عمران خان کی توشہ خانہ تحائف سے ہونے والی کل آمدن 3 کروڑ روپے
حاجی صاحب کی دوران ڈیوٹی ہونے والی کل آمدن 1300 کروڑ
300 عمران خان کے توشہ خانہ تحائف پر پروگرام
حاجی صاحب کی آمدن پر پروگرام - 0

اور جو بھارت سے جیتی ہوئ ٹرافی بیچ کے کھا گیا ، اس کے پیسے کون گنے گا ۔

Pathfinder

There is a mass discord and misinformation which IK himself was busy spreading. That the accountability is his agenda, and he is doing it. I never heard him even once, during his tenure saying that NAB was run by army. I do, however, remember him saying that he would not be a PM without authority, not even for a day and he would resign.

Now, here, we are talking about how powerless PM he was, after taking the advantage of the position for full three and a half years later. Something for his supporters to think about.
I get it that you are anti IK. He repeatedly said that NAB and courts are NOT under his control! NAB and Courts have always been a sanctuary to all the corrupt individuals.

Okay, the day ss was supposed to be charged for its crimes he becomes PM! blame that on IK too!

Lets not become a rabid dog chasing its own tail in a circle.

In the past 8 months EVERYTHING has become clear. we now know why courts dont function and we know how NAB sabotages its own cases! Surely you dont think ppp is going to do accountability is it?

Siberite

I get it that you are anti IK. He repeatedly said that NAB and courts are NOT under his control! NAB and Courts have always been a sanctuary to all the corrupt individuals.

Okay, the day ss was supposed to be charged for its crimes he becomes PM! blame that on IK too!

Lets not become a rabid dog chasing its own tail in a circle.

In the past 8 months EVERYTHING has become clear. we now know why courts dont function and we know how NAB sabotages its own cases! Surely you dont think ppp is going to do accountability is it?
I have no love loss with any of the Pakistani Politicians that include IK as well as any other. As far as I understand Pakistani Politics, there is not a single Politician in Pakistan who can pull the country out of the reach of the most powerful and influential people all by himself.
You may not like it, but it is true that in order to bring country back into some democratic norms and principled rules, all politicians need to get together to do it, even if they do not like to see each other's face. This has to be done united at least once to close all loopholes, good or bad for them. This is the only way; the country can bring the army in control and bring the judiciary under the Constitution. The unfortunate part is that I do not see that is happening any time soon.

Pathfinder

I have no love loss with any of the Pakistani Politicians that include IK as well as any other. As far as I understand Pakistani Politics, there is not a single Politician in Pakistan who can pull the country out of the reach of the most powerful and influential people all by himself.
You may not like it, but it is true that in order to bring country back into some democratic norms and principled rules, all politicians need to get together to do it, even if they do not like to see each other's face. This has to be done united at least once to close all loopholes, good or bad for them. This is the only way; the country can bring the army in control and bring the judiciary under the Constitution. The unfortunate part is that I do not see that is happening any time soon.

wasiqjaved

FR0-s_1XIAALz3z

Mitthu Kabadia, business partner of Aleem Khan for whom a dirty campaign was launched against Buzdar from day one.
I'm not surprised Bangladesh wanted to part ways with us. I'm just surprised they don't hate us as much as they should considering what this army is capable of doing to its own citizens.